Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Putin wants a piece of Africa [4]
Webb Ellis cup 2019 [15]
JKIA-James Gichuru rd Express way project [25]
Kefir grains [82]
Fidel Odinga RIP [594]
Dunia imepasuka... [125]
Qusetions about @mugundaman [27]
Mobile Banking Fraud [7]
Rais Magufuli [456]
Happy Mashujaa day 2018 [9]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [83]
Monica Kimani [745]
That strange disease at Starehe Girls [5]
How many Wazooans does this post describe? [6]
Rumba Music joint/pub [5]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

Lies and Tales cannot change DNA
masukuma
#1 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 11:07:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi


Nationalism lies, religion lies, narratives lie, tales lie.... DNA does not!!! Careful about hating...you may be hating yourself. There was that story about the KKK guy who discovered he was 14% black!

Mwinder and Impunity should take this test and they may be shocked about their history... their ethnicity! @Alph would be shocked about his ethnicity! he may discover he is related to HarryDre!
We are all survivors... we have been all over the place!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Mtu Biz
#2 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 4:10:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/16/2007
Posts: 1,319

Interesting.

How far back does it go ?
Sola Scriptura


radio
#3 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 4:59:02 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/9/2009
Posts: 1,999
Mtu Biz wrote:

Interesting.

How far back does it go ?


I would also wish to know how the get this other DNAs to compare with. Like how do they know these countries
tycho
#4 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2016 8:39:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,484
Location: Nairobi
DNA has nothing to say about how people should live.

People, like you, can use DNA to lie to others.
masukuma
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2016 6:13:43 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
radio wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

Interesting.

How far back does it go ?


I would also wish to know how the get this other DNAs to compare with. Like how do they know these countries

Not countries but regions! To start with Mitochondrial DNA tracking helps in drawing your matrilineal parentage. Mitochondrial DNA is a virtually unchanging part or your cell that you get from your mum which mutates every 20000 years and so you can trace back and know where the mothers of your mother of your mother came from. Using this we all know that we all share MtDNA fragments that date back to 150k years ago. That woman virtually all tested human beings on the planet have MtDNA from is nicknamed Our "Mitochondrial Eve". You can also test the paternal side by testing the Y chromosome which is passed down by the father. these two can tell you who your dad's dad was e.t.c. By the way for men... factoring in the mutations and time between mutations on the Y chromosome we can date back all males as having a common father who lived some 100k years ago... nicknamed the Y chromosomal Adam! it's then fair to then say... Adam and Eve existed but not at the same time Sickquot; Sickquot; Sickquot; However, we also have other alleles that can be used to test. Humanity for a large period of time was not interbreeding as fast as we currently do now and so we had alleles that popped up on a map due to mutations and can be extrapolated forward. a good example is the recessive allele that gave some africans ability to withstand malaria and when both parents passed it down to the children you ended up with sickle cell anemia. Or even specific gene responsible for the blue eyed people... or green eyed people. Curly haired people... or a certain allele that gives the twa people (pygmies) resistance to forest parasites and has the side effect of inhibiting growth hormone production.

Factoring in the mutations and comparing that to a word database of genes you can know where people come from.... at least their regions. For example, we know Maasais are not "nilotes" in the broader sense of nilotes like Turkana but rather have some cushitic influence.... the maasai are about 20% Ethi-Somali.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
The Great
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:45:46 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/9/2015
Posts: 233
We all ape derivatives, human, black and Kenyan. If we classify beyond here, then we should continue until the conclusion is I am me and you are you, so lets fight
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
The Great
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:46:50 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/9/2015
Posts: 233
I mean tribes, then neighbours, then families then individuals.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
masukuma
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2016 10:15:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
The Great wrote:
I mean tribes, then neighbours, then families then individuals.

there is nothing like being "Kenyan" biologically... we are "Kenyan" socially. it's an identity we take on.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
oltome
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:15:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/27/2012
Posts: 136
masukuma wrote:
radio wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:

Interesting.

How far back does it go ?


I would also wish to know how the get this other DNAs to compare with. Like how do they know these countries

Not countries but regions! To start with Mitochondrial DNA tracking helps in drawing your matrilineal parentage. Mitochondrial DNA is a virtually unchanging part or your cell that you get from your mum which mutates every 20000 years and so you can trace back and know where the mothers of your mother of your mother came from. Using this we all know that we all share MtDNA fragments that date back to 150k years ago. That woman virtually all tested human beings on the planet have MtDNA from is nicknamed Our "Mitochondrial Eve". You can also test the paternal side by testing the Y chromosome which is passed down by the father. these two can tell you who your dad's dad was e.t.c. By the way for men... factoring in the mutations and time between mutations on the Y chromosome we can date back all males as having a common father who lived some 100k years ago... nicknamed the Y chromosomal Adam! it's then fair to then say... Adam and Eve existed but not at the same time Sickquot; Sickquot; Sickquot; However, we also have other alleles that can be used to test. Humanity for a large period of time was not interbreeding as fast as we currently do now and so we had alleles that popped up on a map due to mutations and can be extrapolated forward. a good example is the recessive allele that gave some africans ability to withstand malaria and when both parents passed it down to the children you ended up with sickle cell anemia. Or even specific gene responsible for the blue eyed people... or green eyed people. Curly haired people... or a certain allele that gives the twa people (pygmies) resistance to forest parasites and has the side effect of inhibiting growth hormone production.

Factoring in the mutations and comparing that to a word database of genes you can know where people come from.... at least their regions. For example, we know Maasais are not "nilotes" in the broader sense of nilotes like Turkana but rather have some cushitic influence.... the maasai are about 20% Ethi-Somali.

@Masukuma....these Nilotes have always fascinated me, whereas Bantu Languages can be mutually intelligible, the same cannot be said of the Nilotic languages...the languages are as diverse as day and night. An aside,despite being phenotypically similar, a Maasai is genetically closer to an Arab than to a Kikuyu....how did this freak of nature happen
Swenani
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 4:50:06 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,040
Location: Vacuum
masukuma wrote:
The Great wrote:
I mean tribes, then neighbours, then families then individuals.

there is nothing like being "Kenyan" biologically... we are "Kenyan" socially. it's an identity we take on.


Nah....maybe Kenyan geographically!
Poverty is the root of all evil
masukuma
#11 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:00:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
oltome wrote:

@Masukuma....these Nilotes have always fascinated me, whereas Bantu Languages can be mutually intelligible, the same cannot be said of the Nilotic languages...the languages are as diverse as day and night. An aside,despite being phenotypically similar, a Maasai is genetically closer to an Arab than to a Kikuyu....how did this freak of nature happen

Me too! They are fascinating people. When you travel to South Sudan that is where you will see the stereotypical Nilotes - the dinka, the Nuer, the equitorians e.t.c. There are some people there you would confuse with Luos from shags kabisa!! Personally I believe Maasais and Samburus and all people categorized as the eastern Nilotes are not core 'Nilotes' in the direct sense that the Dinka, Luo or the guys in Northern Uganda are (akina Odoch) are - they were categorized as such but are not. They may have been products of either a different type of people who migrated south through eastern south sudan or were nilotes from the eastern side of Sudan who intermarried (mixed) with the Ethio-Somali group of persons (or somehow both). They thus should be considered more Cushitic than Nilotic since their ancestry is about 21% ethio-somali. The rest is a bit of everyone coz Maasai are actually very very genetically diverse coz of their culture where they married into other groups. so right now they are Kikuyus, Kisiis , Kambas e.t.c. coz genes don't lie.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:10:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,888


The Egyptian has Masai DNA in her. So the theory that Masais were the pharaohs could be true.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Hmmmn
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 3:14:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/18/2018
Posts: 121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Olpak

Andu a Nyumba here is one of your missing relas...Are you claiming him or nah?Laughing out loudly smile Eh?
Ce n’est pas si grave...
Hmmmn
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 3:32:40 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/18/2018
Posts: 121
https://owaahh.com/the-kamba-of-paraguay/

Allegedly Kaos are also in Paraguay...

https://youtu.be/2Op4-nZypCQ

Note am generously using the word allegedly
....
Ce n’est pas si grave...
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.