Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Jul 23, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Current fish prices [1]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [1518]
44th TRIBE- HINDU, INDIAN, BUDHIST or ASIAN [3]
NASA :Whats the game plan. [983]
Nairobi Senatorial race [8]
Is it just me, or is Wazua dead boring?? [36]
Riara school [6]
Pokot herders [50]
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!! [509]
How Safe Are Your Kids in School? [8]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [563]
IEBC: Wavinya Ndeti out [169]
Rais Magufuli [382]
SK ni furahiday.....saa ya phombe!!!! [3595]
Top 50 Private Secondary Schools [82]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

77 Pages<1234>»
US Elections, Hillary or Trump?
masukuma
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:10:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
Intelligentsia wrote:
Yep @masukums, all original descendants of America are actually immigrants

for Trump he is actually more of an immigrant than say Michelle Obama. He is just the grandchild of a white immigrant.
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Liv
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:16:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/14/2006
Posts: 1,125
Dahatre wrote:
[quote=hardwood]
Its basically what I have been saying all along, that Trump will be the next POTUS. America's future should be in the hands of the scions of those who fought and made the declaration of independence on July 4th 1776, not the offspring of recent African students and Mexican immigrants. Would the luo like okuyo immigrants and other foreigners to be the ones influencing the politics of siaya county? Foreigners and immigrants should respect the wish of the "original white americans" whose choice is Trump. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain


Gotcha: You mean these well-informed Americans..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ[/quote]

Hilarious!!!
hardwood
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 12:20:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,207
enyands wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann][TWITTER]https://twitter.com/maitlis/status/779360758031409152?s=08[/TWITTER]


enyands
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:17:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,232
Location: kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
enyands wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann]

???


That's what I meant to help a sister in need
point
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:16:05 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 8/23/2015
Posts: 28
Location: nairobi
What a debate! Trump came out as dishonest, Hilary was composed but I honestly did not see a clear winner.
murchr
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:19:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 11,052
Hillary took this one and ran away with it. Trumpamba was defensive and failed badly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
KulaRaha
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:02:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 5,807
Which Kenyan politician does Trump mirror closely:

- rich kid from a rich family
- campaign based on hatred of other tribes/races (tyranny of numbers)
- represents the rich and big business
- party animal
- flowery speeches with zero action

Any guesses?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Impunity
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:59:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,113
Location: Masada
KulaRaha wrote:
Which Kenyan politician does Trump mirror closely:

- rich kid from a rich family
- campaign based on hatred of other tribes/races (tyranny of numbers)
- represents the rich and big business
- party animal
- flowery speeches with zero action

Any guesses?


@Pamba and @Mla Nyama.
Portfolio: KQ 6,200
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

2012
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:52:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 4,864
Location: Nairobi
Trump would have done very well in Kenya. He connects with the mwananchi... not so sure if it works the same in the US but in my view, he did ok.

No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless.
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:57:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 6,992
Impunity wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Which Kenyan politician does Trump mirror closely:

- rich kid from a rich family
- campaign based on hatred of other tribes/races (tyranny of numbers)
- represents the rich and big business
- party animal
- flowery speeches with zero action

Any guesses?


@Pamba and @Mla Nyama.

@nyama nyama smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:59:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 5,807
Impunity wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Which Kenyan politician does Trump mirror closely:

- rich kid from a rich family
- campaign based on hatred of other tribes/races (tyranny of numbers)
- represents the rich and big business
- party animal
- flowery speeches with zero action

Any guesses?


@Pamba and @Mla Nyama.


Scary how Trump mirrors both our front runners......
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
harrydre
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:09:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 7,974
Location: Kanjo
@hardwood, come out of mafichio. Maybe you are still clearing up the water bottles, man Trumpamba has never taken such much water.
enyands
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:04:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,232
Location: kenya
harrydre wrote:
@hardwood, come out of mafichio. Maybe you are still clearing up the water bottles, man Trumpamba has never taken such much water.



I just spotted hardwood in one of websites .he is ranting there with a different handle
masukuma
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:20:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:
@hardwood, come out of mafichio. Maybe you are still clearing up the water bottles, man Trumpamba has never taken such much water.



I just spotted hardwood in one of websites .he is ranting there with a different handle

@Trumpamba was all over the place.... he drunk so much water. it was surprising he didn't ask for a water break. He found a really well prepared Clinton... sometimes like a lamb to the slaughter house he found himself ameingia Keja....like that "Stamina" claim... he walked right into a block wall. If I was Clinton at the very end I would have commented on his stamina for debates he started well but as time dragged on he became more haphazard and made wild claims like Hillary has been fighting ISIS her whole adult life... what a weird claim ... I am sure even his followers akina @hardwood were like
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
enyands
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:25:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,232
Location: kenya
masukuma wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:
@hardwood, come out of mafichio. Maybe you are still clearing up the water bottles, man Trumpamba has never taken such much water.



I just spotted hardwood in one of websites .he is ranting there with a different handle

@Trumpamba was all over the place.... he drunk so much water. it was surprising he didn't ask for a water break. He found a really well prepared Clinton... sometimes like a lamb to the slaughter house he found himself ameingia Keja....like that "Stamina" claim... he walked right into a block wall. If I was Clinton at the very end I would have commented on his stamina for debates he started well but as time dragged on he became more haphazard and made wild claims like Hillary has been fighting ISIS her whole adult life... what a weird claim ... I am sure even his followers akina @hardwood were like



Gspot has been spotted and touched.i find it stupid how he said that she is lucky he didn't hit bill.you can't compare a debate between a lawyer and a ranting business man. I know round two will be all about Mexicans and immigration. That's where its going to be interesting
hardwood
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:52:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,207
enyands wrote:
masukuma wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:
@hardwood, come out of mafichio. Maybe you are still clearing up the water bottles, man Trumpamba has never taken such much water.



I just spotted hardwood in one of websites .he is ranting there with a different handle

@Trumpamba was all over the place.... he drunk so much water. it was surprising he didn't ask for a water break. He found a really well prepared Clinton... sometimes like a lamb to the slaughter house he found himself ameingia Keja....like that "Stamina" claim... he walked right into a block wall. If I was Clinton at the very end I would have commented on his stamina for debates he started well but as time dragged on he became more haphazard and made wild claims like Hillary has been fighting ISIS her whole adult life... what a weird claim ... I am sure even his followers akina @hardwood were like
[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/787/356/d6f.jpg/img]



Gspot has been spotted and touched.i find it stupid how he said that she is lucky he didn't hit bill.you can't compare a debate between a lawyer and a ranting business man. I know round two will be all about Mexicans and immigration. That's where its going to be interesting


Wacheni urongo. "We" won the debate hands down.

hardwood
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 3:57:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,207
Even the "Time" agrees that we won.

masukuma
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:11:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
@hardwood... uliona hiyo debate? really?

A guy who said
Quote:
I have a son. He's eleven years old. And he's really good with computers...
in relation to cyber security?
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
hardwood
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:25:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,207
masukuma wrote:
@hardwood... uliona hiyo debate? really?

A guy who said
Quote:
I have a son. He's eleven years old. And he's really good with computers...
in relation to cyber security?



You seem to be the one who didn't watch the debate. Nimeweka the debate hapa you watch and if you dont have bundles i can sambaza you some bundles uwatch.

hardwood
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:27:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,207
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
77 Pages<1234>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.