Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Apr 26, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Party primaries drama election 2017 [395]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [262]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [369]
French Elections [15]
GBM Kariuki and Martha Karua [15]
NORTH KOREA [46]
Phoenix Theatre Curtain Call [18]
Funny pictures I have ever come across 2 [6181]
Transgender!! [58]
Barclays English Premier League 2016-2017 [217]
How to waste time effectively [3]
Interesting Candidates... [17]
Its a new world - White Riot [18]
La Liga: El Classico [16]
Pokot herders [45]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

77 Pages«<7273747576>»
US Elections, Hillary or Trump?
washiku
#1461 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:45:25 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,214
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Trump was anointed by Ronald Reagan years ago....






I am guessing everyone Regan shook hands with was anointed? Regan was the 'Annointer' in Chief!


Hehehe...More like everyone Regan shook hands with will be prisident
hardwood
#1462 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:48:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,754
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Trump was anointed by Ronald Reagan years ago....






I am guessing everyone Regan shook hands with was anointed? Regan was the 'Annointer' in Chief!


Hehehe...More like everyone Regan shook hands with will be prisident


We should look beyond the handshakes and see the story behind the handshake. Some of these pictures are "complicated".

If You Don’t Vote, You Have No Right to Complain
limanika
#1463 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:05:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,349
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!


After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's a complex wworld. What has defined global politics last 100yrs is the divind btwn Russia and Europe. US has exploited this divide to ensure they remain tops, since any union btwn Russia and EU would create a behemoth they cant dictate to. So its in US interest to have Russia isolated. Its also in EUs iterest to have Russia isolated so they have more say in global arena.
Any change of policy by US would have to be driven realities of the day - mainly by CIA not the president. That's why Trump looks so naive.
AlphDoti
#1464 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:10:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 4,922
Location: Kenya
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's a complex wworld. What has defined global politics last 100yrs is the divind btwn Russia and Europe. US has exploited this divide to ensure they remain tops, since any union btwn Russia and EU would create a behemoth they cant dictate to. So its in US interest to have Russia isolated. Its also in EUs iterest to have Russia isolated so they have more say in global arena.
Any change of policy by US would have to be driven realities of the day - mainly by CIA not the president. That's why Trump looks so naive.

Things have changed now. Yes, they isolated EU but now there are options: China. Putin himself said: there is need for balance of power in the world to tame the bully. And this is developing slowly... We're headed for the big stand-off
masukuma
#1465 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:17:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,268
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
washiku wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Trump was anointed by Ronald Reagan years ago....






I am guessing everyone Regan shook hands with was anointed? Regan was the 'Annointer' in Chief!


Hehehe...More like everyone Regan shook hands with will be prisident


We should look beyond the handshakes and see the story behind the handshake. Some of these pictures are "complicated".


i am sure you can reverse engineer anything... you see a photo like this and say..

what were they signing?
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
limanika
#1466 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:31:58 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,349
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's a complex wworld. What has defined global politics last 100yrs is the divind btwn Russia and Europe. US has exploited this divide to ensure they remain tops, since any union btwn Russia and EU would create a behemoth they cant dictate to. So its in US interest to have Russia isolated. Its also in EUs iterest to have Russia isolated so they have more say in global arena.
Any change of policy by US would have to be driven realities of the day - mainly by CIA not the president. That's why Trump looks so naive.

Things have changed now. Yes, they isolated EU but now there are options: China. Putin himself said: there is need for balance of power in the world to tame the bully. And this is developing slowly... We're headed for the big stand-off

So who's the bully Putin would be referring to? Same US? So Trump playing into his hands? But CIA won't have any of this none sense. Tighten yr belts
AlphDoti
#1467 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:58:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 4,922
Location: Kenya
limanika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's a complex wworld. What has defined global politics last 100yrs is the divind btwn Russia and Europe. US has exploited this divide to ensure they remain tops, since any union btwn Russia and EU would create a behemoth they cant dictate to. So its in US interest to have Russia isolated. Its also in EUs iterest to have Russia isolated so they have more say in global arena.
Any change of policy by US would have to be driven realities of the day - mainly by CIA not the president. That's why Trump looks so naive.

Things have changed now. Yes, they isolated EU but now there are options: China. Putin himself said: there is need for balance of power in the world to tame the bully. And this is developing slowly... We're headed for the big stand-off

So who's the bully Putin would be referring to? Same US? So Trump playing into his hands? But CIA won't have any of this none sense. Tighten yr belts

I'm sure Trump himself is shocked to realize he is there to implement, mostly, the script he is going to be given.
Nandwa
#1468 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:20:57 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 818
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
limanika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's a complex wworld. What has defined global politics last 100yrs is the divind btwn Russia and Europe. US has exploited this divide to ensure they remain tops, since any union btwn Russia and EU would create a behemoth they cant dictate to. So its in US interest to have Russia isolated. Its also in EUs iterest to have Russia isolated so they have more say in global arena.
Any change of policy by US would have to be driven realities of the day - mainly by CIA not the president. That's why Trump looks so naive.

Things have changed now. Yes, they isolated EU but now there are options: China. Putin himself said: there is need for balance of power in the world to tame the bully. And this is developing slowly... We're headed for the big stand-off

So who's the bully Putin would be referring to? Same US? So Trump playing into his hands? But CIA won't have any of this none sense. Tighten yr belts

I'm sure Trump himself is shocked to realize he is there to implement, mostly, the script he is going to be given.

who draws the script!
And assuming that Trump wont be the one doing it as suggested, wouldn't it be so much the better than having him implement his crazy ideas!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Ngalaka
#1469 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:34:56 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,087
@limanika & @AlphDoti seem to be talking at cross purposes.

whatever happens US will get a tad bit closer to Putin's Russia, at least in the eary Trump presidency if not its entirety.

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
limanika
#1470 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 5:43:44 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,349
Ngalaka wrote:
@limanika & @AlphDoti seem to be talking at cross purposes.

whatever happens US will get a tad bit closer to Putin's Russia, at least in the eary Trump presidency if not its entirety.


ION, theres talk of compromising daussier... It makes some sence why Trump won't dare contradict Russia or Putin in public..its nothing about new world order...but could lead to it .... If not checked...Western capitals and some operatives would rather engineer an impeachment if the nonsense continues to some levels...
Nandwa
#1471 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:00:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 818
If US and Russia work together....

What will be the fate of Iran and the Arab world.
Deals will be cut - US to do whatever it pleases with Iran, then Russia can keep Assad in power in Syria!
Israel will be popping up the champagne
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
2012
#1472 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:54:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 4,591
Location: Nairobi
If only the Kenyan MPs could watch this live vetting of Trump's appointee to the Secretary of State. Hard hitting, relevant questions but with so much respect.

Kenya. The Wild Wild East, where anything goes.
Ni Mungu tu.
Ngalaka
#1473 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 7:25:05 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,087
limanika wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
@limanika & @AlphDoti seem to be talking at cross purposes.

whatever happens US will get a tad bit closer to Putin's Russia, at least in the eary Trump presidency if not its entirety.


ION, theres talk of compromising daussier... It makes some sence why Trump won't dare contradict Russia or Putin in public..its nothing about new world order...but could lead to it .... If not checked...Western capitals and some operatives would rather engineer an impeachment if the nonsense continues to some levels...


It's a complex web - Trump is too unhinged to be blackmailed by Russia. Doe the guy care about anything anymore - he weathered so many storms during the entire campaign period that his skin now must be double glazedLaughing out loudly
He will deal with the Russians willingly and not necessarily as a result of armtwisting.

Did someone infer that Russia would shift to China if US spites them!!!

I mean since the onset of the cold war, Russia and China have been bedfellows blazing the trail for the communist world. At one point jabbing each other on whose communist credentials were more credible!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Anti_Burglar
#1474 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:00:57 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 923
The Democrat who was rigged out of the race, Bernie Sanders himself, now says Trump is right. This is his first step in MAGA. Good for him to finally join the bandwagon.


masukuma
#1475 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:07:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,268
Location: Nairobi
Anti_Burglar wrote:
The Democrat who was rigged out of the race, Bernie Sanders himself, now says Trump is right. This is his first step in MAGA. Good for him to finally join the bandwagon.



Chief munatafuta validation sana. Sanders admits Trump is right on SOMETHING does not mean he is right on everything!!
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
limanika
#1476 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:20:25 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,349
Ngalaka wrote:
limanika wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
@limanika & @AlphDoti seem to be talking at cross purposes.

whatever happens US will get a tad bit closer to Putin's Russia, at least in the eary Trump presidency if not its entirety.


ION, theres talk of compromising daussier... It makes some sence why Trump won't dare contradict Russia or Putin in public..its nothing about new world order...but could lead to it .... If not checked...Western capitals and some operatives would rather engineer an impeachment if the nonsense continues to some levels...


It's a complex web - Trump is too unhinged to be blackmailed by Russia. Doe the guy care about anything anymore - he weathered so many storms during the entire campaign period that his skin now must be double glazedLaughing out loudly
He will deal with the Russians willingly and not necessarily as a result of armtwisting.

Did someone infer that Russia would shift to China if US spites them!!!

I mean since the onset of the cold war, Russia and China have been bedfellows blazing the trail for the communist world. At one point jabbing each other on whose communist credentials were more credible!

The western establishmet's hatred of russia and Putin is so deep there's no chance of any reset succeding. If trump doesnt toe the line, he will be kept on his toes every day on matters russia he will hardly have time to concentrate on anything...till he is pushed out in 4 yrs or earlier.
Anti_Burglar
#1477 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:22:42 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 923
masukuma wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
The Democrat who was rigged out of the race, Bernie Sanders himself, now says Trump is right. This is his first step in MAGA. Good for him to finally join the bandwagon.



Chief munatafuta validation sana. Sanders admits Trump is right on SOMETHING does not mean he is right on everything!!


Brother, you are nitpicking tu saana. For that particular point Sanders admits Trump is right. Is that not the point? Perhaps you can too admit that Trump is right on that. And all other democrats can also admit that Trump is right on that. But they are afraid Trump might also be right on the next issue and the next and so on. They would rather choke to death on their tongues than admit Trump is right on even this one point. This post is meant to rub it in.

hardwood
#1478 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:25:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,754
Waah. Mexican president breathing fire after Trump's press conference yesterday....








If You Don’t Vote, You Have No Right to Complain
Ngalaka
#1479 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:35:59 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,087
Is that twitter account for the Mexican President really!!

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Ngalaka
#1480 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:38:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/29/2008
Posts: 1,087
Make no mistake about it, what the tweets say about Trump is largely true.

But the stuff of diplomacy demands that you shelve some truth.

That's why I think it's a parody
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Users browsing this topic
Guest
77 Pages«<7273747576>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.