Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jan 23, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
The Grand Slams 2017 [18]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [33]
Bishop EACC Chair Nominee Mwathani ! [24]
Kenyan English [11]
Is Israel getting Isolated [19]
Keep trying... [603]
Ten Years in Wazua. [19]
Karathing’a is Bane Of My Life [5]
I have found the reason for Gashungwas. Forget Swe... [11]
Atheism by Harrison Mumia [92]
Sunday Sermons by an Atheist [4]
Huduma Card [2]
POTUS TRUMP [46]
Paul Kinuthia shoots air at wife...Nice and Lovely... [37]
KCSE 2016 Results [181]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

77 Pages«<7374757677>
US Elections, Hillary or Trump?
hardwood
#1481 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:40:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,257
Trump now builds a WALL around his golf course in Scotland and sends his neighbours the BILL to PAY for the wall.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://www.nytimes.com/...scotland-wall.html?_r=0

https://www.nytimes.com/...hbors.html?smid=pl-share
#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
Anti_Burglar
#1482 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:09:51 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 752
[quote=hardwood]Trump now builds a WALL around his golf course in Scotland and sends his neighbours the BILL to PAY for the wall.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://www.nytimes.com/...scotland-wall.html?_r=0

https://www.nytimes.com/...bors.html?smid=pl-share[/quote]


Capitalism. That is just how it works. lol.
Nandwa
#1483 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:13:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 722
US Troops Enter Poland, 1st Deployment at Russia's Doorstep
Quote:
American soldiers rolled into Poland on Thursday, fulfilling a dream some Poles have had since the fall of communism in 1989 to have U.S. troops on their soil as a deterrent against Russia.

Some people waved and held up American flags as U.S. troops in tanks and other vehicles crossed into southwestern Poland from Germany and headed toward the town of Zagan, where they will be based. Poland's prime minister and defense minister will welcome them in an official ceremony Saturday.

"This is the fulfilment of a dream," said Michal Baranowski, director of the German Marshall Fund think tank in Warsaw. "And this is not just a symbolic presence but one with a real capability."
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#1484 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:32:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,257
Nandwa wrote:
US Troops Enter Poland, 1st Deployment at Russia's Doorstep
Quote:
American soldiers rolled into Poland on Thursday, fulfilling a dream some Poles have had since the fall of communism in 1989 to have U.S. troops on their soil as a deterrent against Russia.

Some people waved and held up American flags as U.S. troops in tanks and other vehicles crossed into southwestern Poland from Germany and headed toward the town of Zagan, where they will be based. Poland's prime minister and defense minister will welcome them in an official ceremony Saturday.

"This is the fulfilment of a dream," said Michal Baranowski, director of the German Marshall Fund think tank in Warsaw. "And this is not just a symbolic presence but one with a real capability."


Obama should stop these "childish" stunts this late into his presidency. Trump has promised to work closely with Russia and therefore Poland will be very safe without any threat whatsoever from Russia. Under Trump, troops will only be rolling into ISIS and other terrorist held territories in the middle east, kismayu and other troublespots.
#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
masukuma
#1485 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:33:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 10,833
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Waah. Mexican president breathing fire after Trump's press conference yesterday....









nashangaa watu watafanya nini Twitter ikifungwa sababu ya kuwa not viable!
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
hardwood
#1486 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:46:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,257
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Waah. Mexican president breathing fire after Trump's press conference yesterday....









nashangaa watu watafanya nini Twitter ikifungwa sababu ya kuwa not viable!


If that happens, government operations will grind to a halt. Diplomacy (relations between countries) will suffer irreparably. At least in this twirra age we wanjikos can see/read what presidents think about each other. No need for CIA, KGB, MI5 propaganda to tell us what is happening. We get info right from the horses' mouths. We are living in the best times in history. #InformationAge
#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
quicksand
#1487 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 7:19:01 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/5/2010
Posts: 1,711
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
Waah. Mexican president breathing fire after Trump's press conference yesterday....











Ex-President.
The current President is Enrique Peña Nieto.
2012
#1488 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 9:01:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 4,305
quicksand wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Waah. Mexican president breathing fire after Trump's press conference yesterday....











Ex-President.
The current President is Enrique Peña Nieto.


True. No president can speak like that, I'm even shocked that a former president can throw such words. Are we sure his account has not been hacked by CIA cum Russia?

Criticism is the fuel that drives winners forward
Dahatre
#1489 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 9:43:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/21/2009
Posts: 282
smile Laughing out loudly 😂😂😂

whiteowl
#1490 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 11:49:44 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,147
Location: Bohemian Grove
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!


After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.


The US military spends over 500 billion USD per year.If Russia became friends with the US and all the boogie men (Isis/alqaeda)are killed there would be no justification for such a budget.Peace is bad business for the military industrial complex.

Anti_Burglar
#1491 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 2:22:32 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 752
A hot war of words currently going on between US mainstream media - which I hate - and RT and Sputnik - which I love. I am a participant, anything to make em feel bad.
Nandwa
#1492 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:04:12 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 722
Trump attitude towards Africa - sneak view
Quote:
In a questionnaire that the transition team sent to the US state department, whose contents were published on Friday by the New York Times, a number of questions are raised and analysts say they are a pointer to the attitude Mr Trump will have towards Africa when he is sworn in to run the White House.
One question goes: “We’ve been fighting al-Shabaab for a decade, why haven’t we won?”
Then another: “How does US business compete with other nations in Africa? Are we losing out to the Chinese?”

A further query: “With so much corruption in Africa, how much of our funding is stolen? Why should we spend these funds on Africa when we are suffering here in the US?”
They don’t end there. Another worry: “Most of Agoa (African Growth and Opportunity Act) imports are petroleum products, with the benefits going to national oil companies. Why do we support that massive benefit to corrupt regimes?”
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
chemirocha
#1493 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:52:51 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/30/2016
Posts: 259
Location: Rift Valley
Nandwa wrote:
Trump attitude towards Africa - sneak view
Quote:
In a questionnaire that the transition team sent to the US state department, whose contents were published on Friday by the New York Times, a number of questions are raised and analysts say they are a pointer to the attitude Mr Trump will have towards Africa when he is sworn in to run the White House.
One question goes: “We’ve been fighting al-Shabaab for a decade, why haven’t we won?”
Then another: “How does US business compete with other nations in Africa? Are we losing out to the Chinese?”

A further query: “With so much corruption in Africa, how much of our funding is stolen? Why should we spend these funds on Africa when we are suffering here in the US?”
They don’t end there. Another worry: “Most of Agoa (African Growth and Opportunity Act) imports are petroleum products, with the benefits going to national oil companies. Why do we support that massive benefit to corrupt regimes?”


When it comes to matters of foreign policy, Trump proves once again how incredibly naive he is. Direct military involvement in Africa has been a political disaster for his predecessors.
limanika
#1494 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:04:04 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 1,327
whiteowl wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!


After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.


The US military spends over 500 billion USD per year.If Russia became friends with the US and all the boogie men (Isis/alqaeda)are killed there would be no justification for such a budget.Peace is bad business for the military industrial complex.


Sadly, US and Russia have contributed to arms race and lack of peace in middle east - by design or default, so as to prop the weaponry industry and reap massive gains. Conscious that US now has advantage and can profit in Iraq and Afghanistan, Putin wont let Syria, Iran go, since this about the only part of the pie he's got. And Trump thinks 'Putin is helping us defeat Isis'!!
AlphDoti
#1495 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:32:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 4,624
Location: Kenya
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's funny how somebody like @hardwood who knows that Uncle Sam is the one creating and sponsoring terrorist... for example they supplier weapons to ISIS... then the same person say the same sponsor need to work closely with another to rid the same thing the created... It's so funny.
Nandwa
#1496 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 5:38:25 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 722
^^This cant be porridge - hapana!

Got to be something more potent!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#1497 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:36:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,257
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
limanika wrote:
Behold, the first US president who is set to make excuses and justifications on behalf of Russia for every mistep going forward. Europe can go hang!

After the cold war and all that, I think its time the world entered another phase where the super powers are good friends and each other's "brother's keeper". This is because the threats of the 21st century are different from those of the 20th. For instance terrorism has affected all superpowers and they need to work closely together to rid the world of the vice.

It's funny how somebody like @hardwood who knows that Uncle Sam is the one creating and sponsoring terrorist... for example they supplier weapons to ISIS... then the same person say the same sponsor need to work closely with another to rid the same thing the created... It's so funny.


In this very thread on some earlier post I have said that it is Obama (and Hillary) who armed rebels to remove Assad in Syria, like they armed rebels to remove Qadaffi in Libya. Then Assad sought the help of Russians to help him crush the rebels (and ISIS) that wanted to remove him, which the Russians successfully did and today even the rebel/ISIS stronghold of Aleppo has been cleansed. Note that many rebel groups funded by the west later joined ISIS which was seeking to establish a caliphate in the middle east.

So my point was that since Trump has deviated from Obama's policy of arming rebels and rather wants a closer working relationship with Russia (which thus means Assad), things will only get better where the fight against rebels /terrorists is concerned. Remember that in the middle east there were two main rebel groups, that is ISIS and the "other rebel groups". The US was arming the "other west funded rebel groups" what it was referring to as the "good rebels/ terrorists" and using them against Assad, Qadaffi etc. But when Russia moved in to help Assad it started fighting all rebels, that is ISIS and all groups that had been armed by US and UK to remove Assad. That is why the US and UK were complaining that Russia was also bombing "their good guys".

With Trump supporting Russia in the middle east, it will be tricky for the US since Trump and Russia will be fighting the same rebels the US has been funding and equipping, and in fact some of those rebel groups have CIA agents embedded in them who are training and guiding them.

One other thing we should note is that Trump is a narcissistic man who respects powerful men. Therefore expect him to be close to Russia's Putin, Assad and many strongmen, maybe even Mugabe. I do not foresee him pushing for good governance in some backwater 3rd world countries like Kenya. And therefore people like baba, perennial losers who havent shown any capacity to acquire power will be ignored and sidelined in favour of "smart" leaders like Ohuru who can win. Trump likes winners.

Trump is also on record saying that the biggest threat to the world is Islamic terrorism and that therefore a country like Russia which he calls a "white civilised country" needs to be supported in this war by other white civilised countries.

https://www.theguardian....un/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
chemirocha
#1498 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:35:30 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/30/2016
Posts: 259
Location: Rift Valley
[quote=hardwood]

In this very thread on some earlier post I have said that it is Obama (and Hillary) who armed rebels to remove Assad in Syria, like they armed rebels to remove Qadaffi in Libya. Then Assad sought the help of Russians to help him crush the rebels (and ISIS) that wanted to remove him, which the Russians successfully did and today even the rebel/ISIS stronghold of Aleppo has been cleansed. Note that many rebel groups funded by the west later joined ISIS which was seeking to establish a caliphate in the middle east.

So my point was that since Trump has deviated from Obama's policy of arming rebels and rather wants a closer working relationship with Russia (which thus means Assad), things will only get better where the fight against rebels /terrorists is concerned. Remember that in the middle east there were two main rebel groups, that is ISIS and the "other rebel groups". The US was arming the "other west funded rebel groups" what it was referring to as the "good rebels/ terrorists" and using them against Assad, Qadaffi etc. But when Russia moved in to help Assad it started fighting all rebels, that is ISIS and all groups that had been armed by US and UK to remove Assad. That is why the US and UK were complaining that Russia was also bombing "their good guys".

With Trump supporting Russia in the middle east, it will be tricky for the US since Trump and Russia will be fighting the same rebels the US has been funding and equipping, and in fact some of those rebel groups have CIA agents embedded in them who are training and guiding them.

One other thing we should note is that Trump is a narcissistic man who respects powerful men. Therefore expect him to be close to Russia's Putin, Assad and many strongmen, maybe even Mugabe. I do not foresee him pushing for good governance in some backwater 3rd world countries like Kenya. And therefore people like baba, perennial losers who havent shown any capacity to acquire power will be ignored and sidelined in favour of "smart" leaders like Ohuru who can win. Trump likes winners.

Trump is also on record saying that the biggest threat to the world is Islamic terrorism and that therefore a country like Russia which he calls a "white civilised country" needs to be supported in this war by other white civilised countries.

https://www.theguardian....n/03/us-isis-syria-iraq[/quote]

Your theory fails because US and Russian regional interests are in direct contradiction. The Russians share close military ties with Assad while the US is bound by treaty to protect Israeli and Turkish/ NATO interests.

It is important to note that Israel and Syria are technically still at war.
AlphDoti
#1499 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:16:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 4,624
Location: Kenya
@hardwood, you have driven your point home, clearly. I've understood it now. I'm sorry I misunderstood you earlier! No one has ever put it so clearly the way you have done in your post above. Thank you!
hardwood
#1500 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:23:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 3,257
chemirocha wrote:
[quote=hardwood]

In this very thread on some earlier post I have said that it is Obama (and Hillary) who armed rebels to remove Assad in Syria, like they armed rebels to remove Qadaffi in Libya. Then Assad sought the help of Russians to help him crush the rebels (and ISIS) that wanted to remove him, which the Russians successfully did and today even the rebel/ISIS stronghold of Aleppo has been cleansed. Note that many rebel groups funded by the west later joined ISIS which was seeking to establish a caliphate in the middle east.

So my point was that since Trump has deviated from Obama's policy of arming rebels and rather wants a closer working relationship with Russia (which thus means Assad), things will only get better where the fight against rebels /terrorists is concerned. Remember that in the middle east there were two main rebel groups, that is ISIS and the "other rebel groups". The US was arming the "other west funded rebel groups" what it was referring to as the "good rebels/ terrorists" and using them against Assad, Qadaffi etc. But when Russia moved in to help Assad it started fighting all rebels, that is ISIS and all groups that had been armed by US and UK to remove Assad. That is why the US and UK were complaining that Russia was also bombing "their good guys".

With Trump supporting Russia in the middle east, it will be tricky for the US since Trump and Russia will be fighting the same rebels the US has been funding and equipping, and in fact some of those rebel groups have CIA agents embedded in them who are training and guiding them.

One other thing we should note is that Trump is a narcissistic man who respects powerful men. Therefore expect him to be close to Russia's Putin, Assad and many strongmen, maybe even Mugabe. I do not foresee him pushing for good governance in some backwater 3rd world countries like Kenya. And therefore people like baba, perennial losers who havent shown any capacity to acquire power will be ignored and sidelined in favour of "smart" leaders like Ohuru who can win. Trump likes winners.

Trump is also on record saying that the biggest threat to the world is Islamic terrorism and that therefore a country like Russia which he calls a "white civilised country" needs to be supported in this war by other white civilised countries.

https://www.theguardian....n/03/us-isis-syria-iraq[/quote]

Your theory fails because US and Russian regional interests are in direct contradiction. The Russians share close military ties with Assad while the US is bound by treaty to protect Israeli and Turkish/ NATO interests.

It is important to note that Israel and Syria are technically still at war.


The Trump inauguration on Jan 20 will throw the spanner in the works. Trump's only enemy in the middle east is Iran. But Iran and Russia are helping Assad/Syria fight ISIS/rebels, complicating matters. Also Trump has vowed to protect Israel. The US is also bound to support NATO. With this plethora of scenarios it seems Trump is what the world has been waiting for. Someone to befriend and bring everyone on board. #BwanaDawa
#Awiti4Governor001 www.awiti001.com
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
77 Pages«<7374757677>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.