Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jan 24, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
The Grand Slams 2017 [20]
Fake news! [4]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [41]
Is Israel getting Isolated [28]
SGR Progress thus far [486]
Warfare on the ",cheap", [2]
KCSE 2016 Results [183]
POTUS TRUMP [85]
#lipakamatender [170]
Sunday Sermons by an Atheist [8]
This Is Kenya (TIK) [37]
Bishop EACC Chair Nominee Mwathani ! [26]
2016 Rio Olympics Thread [257]
Hogwash press! [584]
Maize = Ruto + Raila [7]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

12 Pages<1234>»
Inchi Ya Majambazi
Alba
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:31:34 PM

masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:
So masukuma and peterreborn
You guys are basically thieves? No better than the carjackers, muggers and pickpoeckets who are wreaking havoc on Kenyans? Is this what you are telling wazuans today?
Or has the country completely lost its moral compass?

boss... a thief goes out hunting.... ikijileta nyumbani sio wizi... ni windfall! ati rudisha pesa... kwani wewe ni fala aina gani... unakaa kimya until wenyewe wakuje then you pretend you had not see it. they should consider the loss tuition fee - ndio iwe funzo to those who make such mistakes...

If a relative visited my house and left his wallet full of cash by mistake, I would return it.
You on the other hand would take all the money and pretend you never saw it.
Wewe ni mwizi !
No moral compass at all.
Alba
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:39:50 PM

Here are the relevant dictionary definitions. Nowhere does it say "hunting" as masukuma claims

Thief: a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or violence.

Steal: Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Therefore If a person leaves his wallet at your house and you take it, you are a thief especially if its a significant amount. This makes masukuma and people of similar ilk thieves.

In Mutahi's case it is worse because the contract he signed clearly stated how much he was owed. But he had a backdoor arrangement to pocket more money than stated. He is clearly a thief.

What makes Mutahi an even bigger thief is that he was unqualified and likely did not do any work. He never went hunting as masukuma claims. He arranged a back door deal to steal tax payer money without auditing anything.

Not only are we a country of bandits but clearly we as a country have no moral compass at all.
masukuma
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:34:19 PM

Alba wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:
So masukuma and peterreborn
You guys are basically thieves? No better than the carjackers, muggers and pickpoeckets who are wreaking havoc on Kenyans? Is this what you are telling wazuans today?
Or has the country completely lost its moral compass?

boss... a thief goes out hunting.... ikijileta nyumbani sio wizi... ni windfall! ati rudisha pesa... kwani wewe ni fala aina gani... unakaa kimya until wenyewe wakuje then you pretend you had not see it. they should consider the loss tuition fee - ndio iwe funzo to those who make such mistakes...

If a relative visited my house and left his wallet full of cash by mistake, I would return it.
You on the other hand would take all the money and pretend you never saw it.
Wewe ni mwizi !
No moral compass at all.

Wewe ikikuja - wewe rudisha! if the relative put his money in my wallet? Account is synonymous to wallet not 'house'. but wewe jipange.... i have no shame saying that mtu akituma pesa kwa account yangu sitamAlert - it's their job to figure it out na akikaa sana... I will consider myself kama nimeonekaniwa!! (unless nikirudisha ensures that i will reap more in future)
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Alba
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:56:56 PM

@Masukuma
I am sure you know that the extra money put in Ngunyi's account was not done by mistake. It was done via corrupt backroom deal. Thats why he is a thief. How is this even debatable?
Why are we pretending that it was put their by mistake?

This is why CJ called us a nation of bandits. If you are proud of being one of those bandits then fine. I am glad you admit it.
Me personally I would never steal. I am not entirely satisfied with what I have. But stealing is not an option for me.
PeterReborn
#25 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:21:02 AM

Alba wrote:
@Masukuma
I am sure you know that the extra money put in Ngunyi's account was not done by mistake. It was done via corrupt backroom deal. Thats why he is a thief. How is this even debatable?

This is why CJ called us a nation of bandits. If you are proud of being one of those bandits then fine. I am glad you admit it.
Me personally I would never steal. I am not entirely satisfied with what I have. But stealing is not an option for me.

How sure are you?There is a difference between perception and reality.If he wanted to steal was it not easier for him to just include their fees in his invoice like it normally happens?
β€œEach night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Angelica _ann
#26 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:28:32 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
Alba wrote:
@Masukuma

How sure are you?There is a difference between perception and reality.If he wanted to steal was it not easier for him to just include their fees in his invoice like it normally happens?

Wacha jokes, the thief in him was busted nicely. It took the auditor general report to smoke him out (which originally he tried to deny by bringing tribal dimension which didn't work).
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mkenyan
#27 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 9:46:00 AM

Alba wrote:
Here are the relevant dictionary definitions. Nowhere does it say "hunting" as masukuma claims

Thief: a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or violence.

Steal: Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Therefore If a person leaves his wallet at your house and you take it, you are a thief especially if its a significant amount. This makes masukuma and people of similar ilk thieves.

In Mutahi's case it is worse because the contract he signed clearly stated how much he was owed. But he had a backdoor arrangement to pocket more money than stated. He is clearly a thief.

What makes Mutahi an even bigger thief is that he was unqualified and likely did not do any work. He never went hunting as masukuma claims. He arranged a back door deal to steal tax payer money without auditing anything.

Not only are we a country of bandits but clearly we as a country have no moral compass at all.

spot on. it is not surprising seeing some of us here trying to justify corruption.
masukuma
#28 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 10:22:33 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
Alba wrote:
@Masukuma

Bandits rob by guns... Thieves steal - they play an active role. All those are actions... actions of COMMISSION. for me it's OMISSION... omitting to tell you that you have done something stupid. Wewe ukiweka pesa kwa wallet yangu - pole sana. you can go around shouting how I am a thief all you want but hakuna mahali unanipeleka - there is nothing that compels me to send you back money that you voluntarily sent to me. it's not fraud (involves trickery and misrepresentation), it's just stupidity on your part - I did not ask you for it and you sent to my account? - POLE SANA!! Utajua hii ni town.
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
PeterReborn
#29 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:23:16 AM

So i someone send you money to the wrong number and you return the money you are a thief because you received the money?
Mtahi was categorical that the cartel at NYS wanted to tarnish his name by making a payment in his account he never invoiced.
How stupid can he be if he wanted to steal.Normally the kick backs are included in the invoice so that they do not raise a query.Was Mtahi stupid enough not to include them in the invoice if he wanted to steal?
β€œEach night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
AlphDoti
#30 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:27:40 AM

PeterReborn wrote:
So i someone send you money to the wrong number and you return the money you are a thief because you received the money?

Even schooling with someone nowadays and they turn out to be a thief later, "they" will come and arrest the former schoolmates...
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:32:47 AM

mkenyan wrote:
Alba wrote:

spot on. it is not surprising seeing some of us here trying to justify corruption.

And these guys here are supposed to be the elite of the society...
masukuma
#32 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:54:34 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Alba wrote:

And these guys here are supposed to be the elite of the society...

wewe ongea tu... thubutu kutuma pesa kwa account yangu "kimakosa" uone moto!! zikiingia huko ni kama kwa mganga... HAZITOKI!!
sitaki.kujulikana
#33 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:05:53 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wazua ina mambo, reminds me the other day safcom were calling me asking me for permission to reverse some transaction that happened to a lipa na mpesa account I own, some guy had accidentally sent the cash to my till, had safcom not called I would not have known the cash was deposited and even if I noticed the deposit I would not have been sure if it was a clients or not,

but still I don't go through my account looking for wrong transactions to refund, its up to the person who made the mistake to take that initiative.
masukuma
#34 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:37:33 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wazua ina mambo, reminds me the other day safcom were calling me asking me for permission to reverse some transaction that happened to a lipa na mpesa account I own, some guy had accidentally sent the cash to my till, had safcom not called I would not have known the cash was deposited and even if I noticed the deposit I would not have been sure if it was a clients or not,

but still I don't go through my account looking for wrong transactions to refund, its up to the person who made the mistake to take that initiative.

Na kwanza huyo jamaa akiongea mbaya... akuite mwizi? Hazitatoka.... Kwanza nanunua airtime ya 100 bob even safcom cannot reverse that. Watu wajue kuongea poa - I DON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER IF IT'S NOT IN MY INTEREST. I am not your slave unanipatia kazi yenye hailipwi?... nani atanilipa kukurudishia pesa? it's not in my interest to refund you the money.... you need to appeal to me sio ujeuri.
githundi
#35 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:57:35 PM

masukuma wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

Na kwanza huyo jamaa akiongea mbaya... akuite mwizi? Hazitatoka.... Kwanza nanunua airtime ya 100 bob even safcom cannot reverse that. Watu wajue kuongea poa - I DON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER IF IT'S NOT IN MY INTEREST. I am not your slave unanipatia kazi yenye hailipwi?... nani atanilipa kukurudishia pesa? it's not in my interest to refund you the money.... you need to appeal to me sio ujeuri.

Aiih boss, we agree to disagree. ..
Ubuntu. ..utu. ..We cannot reduce ourselves as human beings to this level of consumeralism. ..We should aspire higher. ...wah
Democracy does not belong to the dead
masukuma
#36 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:05:02 PM

githundi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

Aiih boss, we agree to disagree. ..
Ubuntu. ..utu. ..We cannot reduce ourselves as human beings to this level of consumeralism. ..We should aspire higher. ...wah

yes appeal to my "utu" but don't arrogantly demand it...
Obi 1 Kanobi
#37 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:59:04 PM

@Masukuma, on occasion you pick the wrong side of a position then die with it.

Ngunyi was contracted by NYS at an agreed fee, he performed the services and was overpaid, he decided to keep quiet about it pretending that he had not noticed. Yes he is a thief.

Its like a shop keeper who does not call you back when you forget to collect your change while he is holding it. Mwizi.

Its definitely not same as someone you don't know making a deposit to your bank account or Mpesa account.

P.S. I have called once to return some misrouted Mpesa.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
masukuma
#38 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:07:52 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Ngunyi was contracted by NYS at an agreed fee, he performed the services and was overpaid, he decided to keep quiet about it pretending that he had not noticed. Yes he is a thief.

Its like a shop keeper who does not call you back when you forget to collect your change while he is holding it. Mwizi.

Its definitely not same as someone you don't know making a deposit to your bank account or Mpesa account.

yes... it's not his job to send back money! ukiwacha change kwa duka don't blame the shopkeeper for your mistake. this world is full of people who think because they are good that everyone else should be like them. mwizi huiba... do your job well and don't be careless expecting others to do it for you and being unhappy or even condemn them for not . human beings have lapses but don't walk around like society owes you squat! kila mtu alijileta Nairobi boss.... if it's theft - can you send them to the cops for it? will they be jailed because they were overpaid? NO! of course not!! so it's not theft - you just are offended and equate it to theft but you know it's not.
murchr
#39 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:13:06 PM

masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

yes... it's not his job to send back money! ukiwacha change kwa duka don't blame the shopkeeper for your mistake. this world is full of people who think because they are good that everyone else should be like them. mwizi huiba... do your job well and don't be careless expecting others to do it for you and being unhappy or even condemn them for not . human beings have lapses but don't walk around like society owes you squat! kila mtu alijileta Nairobi boss.... if it's theft - can you send them to the cops for it? will they be jailed because they were overpaid? NO! of course not!! so it's not theft - you just are offended and equate it to theft but you know it's not.

Those who sit watching what payments are getting into their accounts have very little to do. Well maybe its the salary syndrome. If you expect money from various sources keeping up with extra payments is a tall order. Why is no one blaming the one who wrote the 2 checks?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
githundi
#40 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:41:13 PM

murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Those who sit watching what payments are getting into their accounts have very little to do. Well maybe its the salary syndrome. If you expect money from various sources keeping up with extra payments is a tall order. Why is no one blaming the one who wrote the 2 checks?

@Muchr, it's like a case of a person who gives a bribe and the one who takes the bribe, who is not to blame?
Democracy does not belong to the dead