Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Jul 28, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Governor Miguna Miguna [104]
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [1842]
World's richest men [22]
Stolen land to revert back to state [30]
Current fish prices [34]
Where have all the sperm gone? [18]
Legal option for tout who refuses to give back cha... [14]
Just for laughs...corner [2924]
44th tribe- Hindu, Indian, Budhist or Asian [7]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [571]
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!! [566]
Voting rules [26]
Witchcraft [10]
Pokot herders [65]
NASA :Whats the game plan. [992]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Drunken master
tycho
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 8:30:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
Yoh! Why is it that it appears that a certain state of mind is preferable to orthers? Likr i should alwys spll wroght but not rong?

Reminds me of Jackline Chang and the dunkern master.

There's another logic hidden smwhre where even boleen agelbra c*** rich. Yoh, yu get ma poin?

Xaxa, is a cliché (notice how concious o it a m?)

@Match No, is a tai chi master. Sniffing istory ba the nostril.

Yo, u getmapoint?

CrazyoldpsychoontheramapagetransgressingOruleslikenonzenze.

Aje? Aje? Aje?

Eh?

AntiburglarakowapianiambiestoryzaBSna maspinach?

Hehehrrhehehehehapq!

Spokesman wamachizi ameteuliwa na ifotreck survey!

makethe threadshort ka wee ni Holnes Shylock.
Anti_Burglar
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:50:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 983
What the ....

I berra sharpen my pen knife. It will be a high point entangling with brother Tycho.
tycho
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:11:34 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
Anti_Burglar wrote:
What the ....

I berra sharpen my pen knife. It will be a high point entangling with brother Tycho.


Pen knife for words tha cu? Tel mi tha blad is the inc. Or vice ver a.

Y? Must the high point be madar?
aemathenge
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:55:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,629
Location: Kerugoya
murchr
#5 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 12:22:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 11,087
tycho wrote:
Yoh! Why is it that it appears that a certain state of mind is preferable to orthers? Likr i should alwys spll wroght but not rong?

Reminds me of Jackline Chang and the dunkern master.

There's another logic hidden smwhre where even boleen agelbra c*** rich. Yoh, yu get ma poin?

Xaxa, is a cliché (notice how concious o it a m?)

@Match No, is a tai chi master. Sniffing istory ba the nostril.

Yo, u getmapoint?

CrazyoldpsychoontheramapagetransgressingOruleslikenonzenze.


Aje? Aje? Aje?

Eh?

AntiburglarakowapianiambiestoryzaBSna maspinach?

Hehehrrhehehehehapq!

Spokesman wamachizi ameteuliwa na ifotreck survey!

makethe threadshort ka wee ni Holnes Shylock.



Kuna bangi fulani inapeleka watu mathare straight. Mchunge sana
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
vin
#6 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 8:40:25 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2007
Posts: 317
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
aemathenge wrote:
Hanjia !

Tene ndeto !


Nikwathuka!
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
vin
#7 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 8:51:07 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2007
Posts: 317
Swali tu,@Tycho yaani are you ok? The topic notwithstanding,i really struggle to understand anything you post.some times i just see things and say,here goes bro Tycho again.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
masukuma
#8 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 8:54:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,370
Location: Nairobi
tycho or is psycho? wrote:

AntiburglarakowapianiambiestoryzaBSna maspinach?


Antiburglar Ako Wapi aniambie story za BS na maspinach
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Swenani
#9 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:02:43 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 11,437
Location: Vacuum
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
Anti_Burglar
#10 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:41:51 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 983
tycho wrote:
Anti_Burglar wrote:
What the ....

I berra sharpen my pen knife. It will be a high point entangling with brother Tycho.


Pen knife for words tha cu? Tel mi tha blad is the inc. Or vice ver a.

Y? Must the high point be madar?


The knife of my point is now pin but I cant seem to be able to latch onto something. Anything. Damn this man!
aemathenge
#11 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 10:11:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 2,629
Location: Kerugoya
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:12:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 10,036
Location: Kianjokoma
Havai!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
thuks
#13 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 10:21:47 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,211
Am wit u on dis ma broda fro anada mada
I care!
tycho
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:42:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
vin wrote:
Swali tu,@Tycho yaani are you ok? The topic notwithstanding,i really struggle to understand anything you post.some times i just see things and say,here goes bro Tycho again.


How can I be ok vin? I have this friend who taught me a Russian word. I can't 'KoHo..
.' something - (Kanyeshna) I guess @quicksand knows it- meaning, 'of course'.

I'm no okey and I love i! Ow ca o'e b oky i su a borin an opresi world?

It's your sanity and okeyness that I aways questin.

Even when you don' as' m a qsin.

tycho
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:49:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
thuks wrote:
Am wit u on dis ma broda fro anada mada


I oncr had a frien co thuks. So i get a weenu bit 'sentimental' when u says, 'Xaxa, me thuks an I 1 wit ye!'

Bu hu ni kompany whe he's so quickly disowned?

Have you ever solved the 'cryptic crossword' in you gutter press daily?

Know. You're masqueradin t b w m.
'Get behind me "Satan". That o me ca se.
tycho
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:54:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
Messe o de deé? Ajenda n mngi, don' ge fulled. Is aw-wey proper-gander a pley.
tycho
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:17:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,858
Location: Nairobi
Nikupe! mda mrefu jamila k,cjvjaribu

Dorotia mwatjara!
Swenani
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:32:02 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 11,437
Location: Vacuum
Tycho are you doing a social experiment?
"If you're tired of arguing with strangers on internet, try talking to one of them in real life"-Barack Obama 10th January 2017
Anti_Burglar
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:15:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/11/2015
Posts: 983
tycho wrote:
thuks wrote:
Am wit u on dis ma broda fro anada mada


I oncr had a frien co thuks. So i get a weenu bit 'sentimental' when u says, 'Xaxa, me thuks an I 1 wit ye!'

Bu hu ni kompany whe he's so quickly disowned?

Have you ever solved the 'cryptic crossword' in you gutter press daily?

Know. You're masqueradin t b w m.
'Get behind me "Satan". That o me ca se.



Thuks, I have not understood what the rest of Tycho's reply but that last line surely does not mean well to you. I am happy you have been turned away.

Now how can you and I come together to defeat this menace? lol.
vin
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:17:28 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/22/2007
Posts: 317
tycho wrote:
vin wrote:
Swali tu,@Tycho yaani are you ok? The topic notwithstanding,i really struggle to understand anything you post.some times i just see things and say,here goes bro Tycho again.


How can I be ok vin? I have this friend who taught me a Russian word. I can't 'KoHo..
.' something - (Kanyeshna) I guess @quicksand knows it- meaning, 'of course'.

I'm no okey and I love i! Ow ca o'e b oky i su a borin an opresi world?

It's your sanity and okeyness that I aways questin.

Even when you don' as' m a qsin.




Ndakunehana mokoini Ma Mwathani tondu ndaimono iria winacio no Ngai ungicihota.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.