Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jan 18, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
What is FGM really ? [7]
Transgender!! [67]
SGR Progress thus far [1070]
Wrestling, real or entertainment [28]
Politics of Water in Nairobi [12]
NIGERIAN MOVIES [4]
Other religious discourse [656]
Traffic Management set to go digital [69]
Nyeri man defiles pig. [23]
Pornography. [32]
Why do you circumcise women? [18]
International racism [56]
Internet Privacy [2]
Just How Big the Universe is [282]
Homelessness [14]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
This Is Kenya (TIK)
Njung'e
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:16:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
WTF!!Sad ....Is this real?Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
2012
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:36:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,322
Location: Nairobi
This is so degrading and inhumane. Who raised these men???
This is a clear violation of her rights. Have the men been arrested?!! What happened to FIDA?
As I said, Kenya is the new wild wild west. God for us all.

Don't be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.
- Zig Ziglar
AlphDoti
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:07:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,165
Location: Kenya
urstill1 wrote:
These things are happening daily to either genders from age 15. Happens quite a number of times under the watch area assistant chiefs, chiefs, assistant county commissioners and other law enforcers. Happens all over the country. When UON students were whipped by GSU very few people complained. That's how we extract 'facts' from criminals. That's how our system operates.

@urstill1, my thoughts exactly... I wanted to say that but I see people losing focus and getting personal and seeking diversion... It's sad we are people of hypocrisy here in Wazua... It seems it's not about a woman or day and age ... but it's about "who is the victim"... If it's woman not of your faith being violated, then she deserves it...
masukuma
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:34:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,960
Location: Nairobi
AlphDoti wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
These things are happening daily to either genders from age 15. Happens quite a number of times under the watch area assistant chiefs, chiefs, assistant county commissioners and other law enforcers. Happens all over the country. When UON students were whipped by GSU very few people complained. That's how we extract 'facts' from criminals. That's how our system operates.

@urstill1, my thoughts exactly... I wanted to say that but I see people losing focus and getting personal and seeking diversion... It's sad we are people of hypocrisy here in Wazua... It seems it's not about a woman or day and age ... but it's about "who is the victim"... If it's woman not of your faith being violated, then she deserves it...

that's why i started by saying... THIS IS KENYA... mkae mkijua hivyo!
Not my circus - not my monkeys!!
sitaki.kujulikana
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:07:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,678
Njung'e wrote:
WTF!!Sad ....Is this real?Sad

yes, and some are ok with it
Njung'e
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:56:35 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 11,935
Location: Nairobi
Clarified. That is Maghufuli country and those ten idiots have been arrested. I hope Okong'o borrows their testicles.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
masukuma
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:09:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,960
Location: Nairobi
Njung'e wrote:
Clarified. That is Maghufuli country and those ten idiots have been arrested. I hope Okong'o borrows their testicles.

phew!!!
Not my circus - not my monkeys!!
washiku
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:44:17 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 12,922
Angelica _ann
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:01:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,936
washiku wrote:

Phew!!!! Lakini reading that is torture yawa smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
quicksand
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:06:59 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/5/2010
Posts: 1,958
Location: Nairobi
washiku wrote:


Eish!! It is astonishing how much one forgets Swahili after secondary school...very beautiful prose in that charge sheet.
Angelica _ann
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:09:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 7,936
quicksand wrote:
washiku wrote:


Eish!! It is astonishing how much one forgets Swahili after secondary school...very beautiful prose in that charge sheet.

Taarifa kwa vyombo vya habari smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:33:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,387
Location: Masada
2012 wrote:
This is so degrading and inhumane. Who raised these men???
This is a clear violation of her rights. Have the men been arrested?!! What happened to FIDA?
As I said, Kenya is the new wild wild west. God for us all.


Apparently this happened in TZ.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

2012
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:05:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,322
Location: Nairobi
washiku wrote:


Gosh! Can someone translate...
Eish, but their swahili is too sanifu, 'viboko makalioni'.

Don't be upset by the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.
- Zig Ziglar
sitaki.kujulikana
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:40:29 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,678
2012 wrote:
washiku wrote:


Gosh! Can someone translate...
Eish, but their swahili is too sanifu, 'viboko makalioni'.

wacha I try translate it,
on 23rd githa ya 5 hivi, huko base ya mastoosh - migutz, mumatha fulani ambaye hu do works kwa shamba, alijifichwo aka sundwa viboko mathutha ...

swa yangu imeeisha
enyands
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:15:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/25/2014
Posts: 2,248
Location: kenya
washiku wrote:


Wait a minute, isn't this the same Tanzania where a man was sodomized for sleeping with someone's wife .he was raped by 4 other men I think. ..this is a crazy country. Very crazy country. .
Rankaz13
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:48:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 5/21/2013
Posts: 2,836
Location: Here
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
2012 wrote:
washiku wrote:


Gosh! Can someone translate...
Eish, but their swahili is too sanifu, 'viboko makalioni'.

wacha I try translate it,
on 23rd githa ya 5 hivi, huko base ya mastoosh - migutz, mumatha fulani ambaye hu do works kwa shamba, alijifichwo aka sundwa viboko mathutha ...

swa yangu imeeisha


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
AlphDoti
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:33:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,165
Location: Kenya
Njung'e wrote:
WTF!!Sad ....Is this real?Sad

Is this other one real? d'oh! d'oh!
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.