Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 17, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Jimi Wanjigi [124]
sad! [37]
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!! [951]
What they mean by: ‘there shall be no election’ [91]
RAILA WITHDRAWS from Oct polls, Demands Fresh Elec... [263]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2019]
What ails Kenya...and the prescription [30]
Mogadishu twin car bomb! [25]
The new Mukurweini MP [3]
President George Opong Weah [56]
President Ekuru Aukot.. [43]
2017/18 English Premier League [49]
Round 2 is time to finish off baba politically [648]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [628]
How to cheat effectively [122]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

33 Pages«<2223242526>»
Round 2 is time to finish off baba politically
Lolest!
#461 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:03:05 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
The best that Ahmednasir wrote, is that RAO´s supporters and some civil society members, have always tried to credit RAO with every democratic milestone in this country. They credit him with multi-party,forgetting that people like Matiba and Charles Rubia played a very pivotal role. With the 2010 constitituion, we have to thank Kivutha Kibwana and Mutula Kilonzo alot but no it is RAO who engineered everything according to his supporters

Saw that and it's very true!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#462 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 12:38:43 PM

No one should criticize Ojwang and Njoki for their dissenting stand....

An election is never about the number of votes cast for a candidate. (Maraga 2017)
Liv
#463 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:21:41 PM

26th October is the D Day
Amores
#464 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:29:54 PM

Liv wrote:

Unfortunately, I will not vote Sad I preferred 17th
I will buy tea for bigchick and her army as they go to cast their votes smile smile
ALOHA!
I am happy
Bigchick
#465 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:38:45 PM

Amores wrote:
Liv wrote:

I will buy tea for bigchick and her army as they go to cast their votes smile smile
ALOHA!

Yeh yeh.Should I send my mpesa number?

I will get someone to replace that one vote.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Amores
#466 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 11:44:45 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Amores wrote:
Liv wrote:

ALOHA!

Yeh yeh.Should I send my mpesa number?

I will get someone to replace that one vote.

Yes! I will get it at the right timesmile
But you have to replace more than one vote.
I am happy
hardwood
#467 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:29:08 AM

Uram wrote:
Is this for real ama it's our hogwash press?

Quote:
Amos Wako, a father of two, met and fell in love with Philomena Mwilu, a mother of three, in 1997, the year Kenya held its second multi-party elections.........Wako was then considered married but single, and he needed a partner, while Mwilu had dumped a now very powerful man in Parliament for Wako. “They were perfect partners” offers their personal friend despite Wako’s first wife, Flora Wako, still being around.

Quote:
Lady Justice Mwilu is now known as Wako’s de facto second wife, a sharp shooting woman said never to mince words as was evidence when she was asked during her interview for the position of Deputy Chief Justice by the Judicial Service Commission regarding her views on polygamy. She said she supported it “as long as there is peace in the family

https://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2001255248/love-at-first-sight-when-amos-wako-met-justice-philomena-mwilu

She should have disqualified herself from the case for conflict of interest. Now I understand why she was soo harsh in falsely accusing IEBC of refusing to have their servers "penetrated".
An election is never about the number of votes cast for a candidate. (Maraga 2017)
hardwood
#468 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:38:00 AM

But we are already in Canaan, Fred Gumo to Raila

https://www.sde.co.ke/th...naan-fred-gumo-to-raila

Quote:
Former Westlands MP Fred Gumo has told NASA chief Raila Odinga that Kenyans are already in Canaan courtesy of Jubilee.

He told the former Prime Minister to forget about Canaan saying he should be ready for a defeat to mark the end of his (Raila) dreams of taking Kenyans to the promised land.

“We are already in Canaan enjoying life courtesy of Jubilee. Raila should stop dreaming about taking Kenyans to Canaan when they are already there,” said Mr Gumo while addressing a Jubilee rally in Funyula, Busia.

The former legislator hit at Raila saying the NASA chief enjoys selfish politics to benefit himself instead of having the interests of Kenyans.

He likened Raila to a rock which cannot allow seeds to germinate saying it is time for people of Mulembe nation to sow their seeds in fertile soils.

“We will teach Raila and his team a lesson through the ballot and he will not forget us. He wants a shortcut to government and we will not allow that,” he said.

Gumo asked Raila to stop fighting IEBC CEO Ezra Chiloba saying he (Raila) should focus on fighting his age-mates.

“Why is he focusing on Chiloba a young man who should be calling him dad? Let him deal with people like me and I will teach him a lesson,” Gumo said.
hardwood
#469 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 2:44:10 PM

What if it was baba who won by 54% vs 44% on 8/8. Then #4wakora nullified his election. What would his wakili Orengo be saying at this moment?
washiku
#470 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:23:51 PM

You have been a member since:: 5/9/2007
NASA PRESS STATEMENT
SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
UHURU ENJOYING PROCEEDS OF CRIME:
Ever since the Supreme Court declared Uhuru’s Kenyatta’s so-called victory in the August polls as invalid, null and void, Uhuru has been on an ill-informed and extremely unfortunate war path with Kenya.
This has intensified in the last two days since the Supreme Court delivered its detailed ruling on the presidential elections.
Uhuru Kenyatta has since accused judges of staging a coup against him. He has called the judges all sorts of names and openly sided with those calling for the sacking of the judges. Uhuru has personally promised to fix the Judiciary because, in his view, there is a problem there.
The problem he is referring to is the fact that the courts noticed the fraud in his so-called win and declared it invalid, null and void.
Uhuru has since gone berserk. Like a cornered bloody-minded boxer, he is swaying on his feet, rocking the country and its institutions sudden flurry of desperate punches—but with the Judiciary as his prime target and the fear of facing opponents in free and fair contest his main reason for the rage.
The sum total of these moves is that Uhuru Kenyatta is determined to hang on to his tarnished presidential title for as long as he can, no matter the cost and the consequences for the nation.
We have watched Uhuru perform these acts for some time now and remained silent in the hope that he will sober up, mature and see the need to stop.
We realize he won’t and so today, we are here to tell Uhuru Kenyatta that we will not allow him drag Kenya down the path he is hell-bent on taking.
The signs are clear. Uhuru is putting Kenya on the same path that Yaya Jameh put Gambia, Laurent Gbagbo put Ivory Coast and Blaise Compaore put Burkina Faso. He is seeking to cling to power by touting fake number obtained through fraud and forgeries and a non-existent people’s mandate.
If Uhuru will not stop, if he will not respect the constitution and particularly the independent Judiciary that Kenyans fought so hard to bring to fruition, Kenyans are prepared to stop him.
A president cannot be a product of forgery and fraud. It should be in Uhuru’s interest to support free, fair and credible elections to remove the cloud of illegitimacy that hangs over his leadership.
The audit ordered by the Supreme Court disclosed that up to 80 constituencies had problems with results. The problems ranged from forms lacking water mark security features, to no serial numbers, photocopies being used instead of originals and forms not signed by all agents as required by law. The fraudulent forms were used to award Uhuru votes.

Uhuru and Ruto call these anomalies as mere processes.
The truth is that these anomalies had the net effect of having up to 5 million votes being interfered with, a majority being fraudulently given to Uhuru Kenyatta. It is on that fraud that he is basing his claim to victory and accusing the Judiciary of staging a coup against him.
If the ruling by the Supreme Court was a coup, it could only be a counter-coup to stop the first one that was staged by a man who does not believe in free, fair, credible and transparent elections.
Uhuru must clear his name of the web of deceit, criminalities and irregularities hanging over him.
Has Uhuru cared to ask the whereabouts of the prescribed forms that were meant for the constituencies where forgeries and photocopies of election document were used? Were these forms thrown away just to help Uhuru make a fraudulent claim to victory?
Does it bother Uhuru that laws and procedures were twisted to help him arrive at a victory that never was? Does it prick his conscience?
What kind of a president would not care that the electoral body whose fraudulent declaration he is hanging onto refused to obey the orders of the highest court in the land to open its servers for scrutiny to confirm the so-called victory? Does it bother Uhuru Kenyatta that his agent at the Bomas of Kenya National Tallying Centre logged into the IEBC servers using a personal email account "dkchirchir@gmail.com"contrary to the IEB
C's own ICT User Policy?
As he threatens and insults the judges, has Uhuru Kenyatta ever cared to ask Davis Chirchir, his agent at Bomas, why he logged into IEBC servers?
Does it bother Uhuru Kenyatta that the accounts of one wchebukati@iebc.or.ke which was supposed to have read-only privileges on the system was used to delete files (forms 34A and B) from the IEBC server to give him the so-called victory?
Does it bother Uhuru Kenyatta that Mr. Chris Msando had to be killed for the so-called victory to be delivered and that his government declined offer of help in the so-called investigations into the assassination?
In all his ranting, rage and fury, Uhuru has never addressed the question of illegalities and irregularities that the courts found the IEBC to have committed.
That silence can only mean that the irregularities and illegalities were designed and committed to benefit him and they did.
Uhuru has never seen the need to speak on the need for free, fair and credible elections. He wants Kenyans to proceed to another fraudulent election as long as it is designed to give him victory.
Uhuru Kenyatta wants the ballot boxes to be opened as argued by judges he briefed on what to write.
But he has never seen the need to press the IEBC to open its servers as had been decreed by the courts.
Uhuru wants the ballot boxes, not the servers opened because the ballot boxes guarantee a confirmation of his fraudulent win. The boxes guarantee his fraudulent win because they are stuffed with the two million extra ballot papers that were printed by Al Ghurair and whose whereabouts have never been explained.
Talking of the ruling by the so-called dissenting judges, we challenge Uhuru Kenyatta to deny that one of the dissenting judges spent all Saturday at State House at his invitation in a celebration of the dissenting ruling ahead of its delivery.
Uhuru must know that the Supreme Court he is busy denigrating is the product of a constitution that Kenyans paid for with their lives.
Uhuru’s contribution to that struggle is zero. He must stop imagining that the Constitution and the institutions that came with it were merely meant to coronate him to the presidency and sanitize his fraud.
NASA will stand with every institution that is discharging legitimate mandate and with all State officers including judges who are performing their duties without fear or favour and in line with the Constitution.

All along, Uhuru has stood for nothing in Kenya except for himself, family and close friends in disorienting our country. He is now becoming a disaster-prone tragic character lurching from one fit of bad temper to the next just because he thinks the presidency is his birthright.
We want to remind Uhuru that this country has travelled to far to turn back. Uhuru Kenyatta has been caught in the act as a product of a crime and he is enjoying proceeds of crime.

NASA remains ready for a contest with Uhuru but only when the irreducible minimums we have put out are met. With every passing day, it is getting clear that the conditions will not be met and so there will be no elections. We will not allow Uhuru to take the country down the path of failed nations.
Much Know
#471 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 5:24:28 PM

What a mess! The UN and AU have to come to give legal assistance to the SC Judges, Parliament in the mean while should pass a law requiring "in future" the cj to have at least have a PhD in law, preferably constitutional law if anything, why should someone who is not a prof lecture professors on the constitution? some years lecturing law in a university, that way even if magara refuses to resign immediately, they will have demonstrated their protest and they will safe guard Kenyans in future from a power lusting fool like magara masterbating on the constitution in lust of power and total loss of self control.
Much Know
#472 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 5:45:39 PM

In the US they call a philosophy of law doctorate J.D or Juris Doctorate, you cannot enter supreme court without it Ki holela holela like in Kenya, even Obama has one
Much Know
#473 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 5:54:26 PM

Raila knows what the outcome of the election will be and I can guarantee you he will NEVER agree to a re-run, never ever!
muandiwambeu
#474 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 6:00:31 PM

limanika wrote:
Even a 2 year old knows the majority ruling doesn't add up. But am convinced that the majority has learnt their lesson and we need to move on as a country, indeed, on the flip side, nobody knows where we would be now if election result was upheld and aliar started his usual mass action - there is possibility we could be worse off. It is well, it is well, it is well.

We could even bring hell here in kenyan land, i don't live on borrowed breathe. Veteran @limalika talking nonses. So what ration have the prescribed for you on 17th otdai of teens.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Much Know
#475 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 6:12:14 PM

When mzungu looks at a shenzi ruling like that and hear us saying " we have the best constitution in the whole world", he see like our "aeoplane inventors" who appear once in a while with something that only nearly looks like a plane with_praises that a sijui nze engine!, sisi wafrika? d'oh!
Much Know
#476 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 6:19:06 PM

It will be a protest vote as mutahi ngunyi had earlier predicted, and with an arsenal of bitter sacked civil servants, independents, kina mutua in ukambani in the bag e.t.c, it will be a landslide, hiyo raira hawezi kubali, hata mimi nikiwa raira siwezi kubali.
Bigchick
#477 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 7:48:21 PM

Much Know wrote:
It will be a protest vote as mutahi ngunyi had earlier predicted, and with an arsenal of bitter sacked civil servants, independents, kina mutua in ukambani in the bag e.t.c, it will be a landslide, hiyo raira hawezi kubali, hata mimi nikiwa raira siwezi kubali.

We do not mind his failure to participate but we do mind his intended actions.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Much Know
#478 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 8:24:10 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Much Know wrote:

We do not mind his failure to participate but we do mind his intended actions.

A huge chunk of the western vote has already been brought moi style, in any case they won't spend their recoirces campaigning for raira.
harrydre
#479 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:06:17 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No doubt kitendawili has lost it.

And where is kalonzo? I don't hear his lay low crap anymore.

I won Aug 8
#480 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 11:23:03 AM

hardwood wrote:
No one should criticize Ojwang and Njoki for their dissenting stand....

The two will be proved right on 28th October. You cannot steal the will of the people.

My biggest challenge with baba's campaign is he is very vague and intentionally so. I can't even remember one campaign promise. It's all about tutangoa so and so, Nasa Hawa, tibim! Yaani even a guy analyzing the Kenyan campaign on BBC said the guy is operating from the old school politics where you get elected because are entitled then you rule the way you want.

No matter how dirty our past is, our future is still spotless.