Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Feb 28, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [2750]
Reject This BBI Joke [124]
Kikuyus, Please Come (Here) [196]
I Agree With Kibicho [2]
BJ 50 [49]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1759]
While I was away...... [3]
2022 ELECTIONS WIN [9]
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya? [39]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [1019]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [693]
POTUS TRUMP [1786]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [62]
Advise needed [15]
Cockroaches [6]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

35 Pages«<333435
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022
murchr
#681 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 4:57:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,952
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
madollar wrote:
Enyewe jeshi ti ngenu yaani you proudly announce you will be hosting the president then tings(comments) go south Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




He sounds ...... tired.

There is no life in his conversation.

... health is devolved and therefore striking health workers in counties is "none of his business".

... challenged media's "investigative journalists" to visit Kenyatta Hospital and other National Hospitals and find out how much health workers make. Then compare that with what health workers in private and mission hospitals make...

... He is so ... lifeless it is disheartening ...

... I lost interest and turned to BBC...


Hapa ndio the rubber will meet the road ODM will go ballistic alot of time and planning has been invested on this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

" Uhuru also said that anti-Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) brigade had sought to bring down the constitutional reform moment by linking it to 2022 and branding it a route to help opposition leader Raila Odinga"

“The truth of the matter is that I do not remember telling you to vote for any particular persons and giving any promises to anyone. When the elections come, we shall look exercise our democratic right and we shall surely be evaluating each every candidate on the ballot,” he added"





It keeps getting worse by the day. A president admitting that the govt loses 2B everyday and there's nothing he's doing about it sounds like failure to people waking up daily to hustle. Hustler nation cannot fathom this


It is the same Hustler nation stealing it!


Of course the real hustler cannot understand how you steal that much in a day. It is not even their concern and priority.



And he can do nothing about it, what more can he offer?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
sqft
#682 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:03:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
murchr wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
madollar wrote:
Enyewe jeshi ti ngenu yaani you proudly announce you will be hosting the president then tings(comments) go south Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




He sounds ...... tired.

There is no life in his conversation.

... health is devolved and therefore striking health workers in counties is "none of his business".

... challenged media's "investigative journalists" to visit Kenyatta Hospital and other National Hospitals and find out how much health workers make. Then compare that with what health workers in private and mission hospitals make...

... He is so ... lifeless it is disheartening ...

... I lost interest and turned to BBC...


Hapa ndio the rubber will meet the road ODM will go ballistic alot of time and planning has been invested on this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

" Uhuru also said that anti-Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) brigade had sought to bring down the constitutional reform moment by linking it to 2022 and branding it a route to help opposition leader Raila Odinga"

“The truth of the matter is that I do not remember telling you to vote for any particular persons and giving any promises to anyone. When the elections come, we shall look exercise our democratic right and we shall surely be evaluating each every candidate on the ballot,” he added"





It keeps getting worse by the day. A president admitting that the govt loses 2B everyday and there's nothing he's doing about it sounds like failure to people waking up daily to hustle. Hustler nation cannot fathom this


It is the same Hustler nation stealing it!


Of course the real hustler cannot understand how you steal that much in a day. It is not even their concern and priority.



And he can do nothing about it, what more can he offer?


Is the choice the one who is doing the stealing?
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
mkenyan
#683 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:21:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,861
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
madollar wrote:
Enyewe jeshi ti ngenu yaani you proudly announce you will be hosting the president then tings(comments) go south Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




He sounds ...... tired.

There is no life in his conversation.

... health is devolved and therefore striking health workers in counties is "none of his business".

... challenged media's "investigative journalists" to visit Kenyatta Hospital and other National Hospitals and find out how much health workers make. Then compare that with what health workers in private and mission hospitals make...

... He is so ... lifeless it is disheartening ...

... I lost interest and turned to BBC...


Hapa ndio the rubber will meet the road ODM will go ballistic alot of time and planning has been invested on this Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

" Uhuru also said that anti-Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) brigade had sought to bring down the constitutional reform moment by linking it to 2022 and branding it a route to help opposition leader Raila Odinga"

“The truth of the matter is that I do not remember telling you to vote for any particular persons and giving any promises to anyone. When the elections come, we shall look exercise our democratic right and we shall surely be evaluating each every candidate on the ballot,” he added"



It keeps getting worse by the day. A president admitting that the govt loses 2B everyday and there's nothing he's doing about it sounds like failure to people waking up daily to hustle. Hustler nation cannot fathom this


It is the same Hustler nation stealing it!


Of course the real hustler cannot understand how you steal that much in a day. It is not even their concern and priority.

it is the strangers who were invited into the house who have spoilt things. otherwise that stolen money would have been used by the thieves to buy for everyone a wheelbarrow
madollar
#684 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2021 3:36:53 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 2,008
Location: GA
Realtreaty
#685 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2021 7:31:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,102
smile smile smile
In a fiery sermon on Sunday Provost Wainaina faulted President Kenyatta for admitting that Kenya loses Sh2 billion daily when he has all government machinery at his disposal to deal with graft in the country.

“What are you telling Kenyans when you confess such? That you are defeated? Mr president you have the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), you have the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP) you have the National Intelligence Service (NIS). Either the government knows who steals the Kenyan money or the government is part of the stealing,” said Provost Wainaina.

Applause Applause Applause
sqft
#686 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2021 11:06:43 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Realtreaty wrote:
smile smile smile
In a fiery sermon on Sunday Provost Wainaina faulted President Kenyatta for admitting that Kenya loses Sh2 billion daily when he has all government machinery at his disposal to deal with graft in the country.

“What are you telling Kenyans when you confess such? That you are defeated? Mr president you have the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), you have the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP) you have the National Intelligence Service (NIS). Either the government knows who steals the Kenyan money or the government is part of the stealing,” said Provost Wainaina.

Applause Applause Applause


In the same sermon:

In a bare-knuckle sermon on Sunday, the Rev Wainaina cited the ''hustler-dynasty'' narrative propagated by DP Ruto as a ticking time bomb that could explode any time.

He said that already, a class war has begun brewing, with those labelled ''hustlers'' living in poor residential estates ganging up against those described as ''dynasty''.

This, he said, is how anarchy starts and, soon, organised gangs will spring up demanding ''taxes'' from the ''dynasties''.

“This is how anarchy starts. Currently the church is silent on what is going on in the country but I will speak even if I am the lone voice,” said the Rev Wainaina.

He urged politicians and their supporters to stop demonising and dramatising the inequality that is inherent in Kenya and instead propose how to fight poverty — which is admittedly well entrenched — without destroying the nation.

The Anglican provost said the false claim being peddled by some politicians that the poor are actually poor because their neighbours, who are relatively less poor, have stolen from them, is fuelling violence against the latter.

“With such statements, the perceived ''hustlers'' are convinced that they are eligible to rob innocent people (''dynasties'') whom they perceive own property not through hard work but [through] theft. And, drawing from this false claim, some ''hustlers'' now believe that the solution to the problem is to destroy the property of their '''rich'' neighbours. Would this end their miseries? Certainly not,” he said.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
murchr
#687 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 9:21:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,952
There's a fundraiser going on to fund TeamKenya in the Olympics, make sure you drop skme coins there.

As for Google, they should have invested that money instead of handing it to the Gov't. These people are looking for BBI funding not Covid interventions
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#688 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2021 9:42:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,819
murchr wrote:
There's a fundraiser going on to fund TeamKenya in the Olympics, make sure you drop skme coins there.

As for Google, they should have invested that money instead of handing it to the Gov't. These people are looking for BBI funding not Covid interventions


This 1B will go down the drain. Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#689 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2021 4:48:56 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Angelica _ann
#690 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2021 6:00:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,819
sqft wrote:


Kazi tu, yangu kumi!!!

Benefits of SGR!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#691 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:41:09 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,510
Glad the issues of small traders were sorted outApplause Applause

aemathenge
#692 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2021 3:57:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,391
Location: Kerugoya
Was the Office of the Attorney General consulted?

Isn't the Office of the Attorney General supposed to protect the Presidency from "aimbu dogo dogo" like the herein below?

Quote:
The Ministry of Agriculture and the Attorney-General have been given 90 days to regularise the transfer of the Kenya Meat Commission (KMC) to the military.

The High Court on Monday reversed President Uhuru Kenyatta’s order issued last September following a petition challenging the move filed by the Law Society of Kenya.

Justice Anthony Mrima ruled that the transfer was in violation of Article 10 of the Constitution for lack of public participation.

The President, through an Executive Order, reassigned the ministerial roles of KMC from the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock to the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) which falls under the Defence Ministry in a bid to give the cash-strapped State-owned firm a lifeline.

“This court declares the said decision constitutionally infirm.

The decision is hereby quashed,” ruled judge Mrima.


Source: The Business Daily: LInk: https://www.businessdail...mission-transfer-3293326
mpobiz
#693 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:46:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,127
[quote=aemathenge]Was the Office of the Attorney General consulted?

Isn't the Office of the Attorney General supposed to protect the Presidency from "aimbu dogo dogo" like the herein below?

Quote:
The Ministry of Agriculture and the Attorney-General have been given 90 days to regularise the transfer of the Kenya Meat Commission (KMC) to the military.

The High Court on Monday reversed President Uhuru Kenyatta’s order issued last September following a petition challenging the move filed by the Law Society of Kenya.

Justice Anthony Mrima ruled that the transfer was in violation of Article 10 of the Constitution for lack of public participation.

The President, through an Executive Order, reassigned the ministerial roles of KMC from the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock to the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) which falls under the Defence Ministry in a bid to give the cash-strapped State-owned firm a lifeline.

“This court declares the said decision constitutionally infirm.

The decision is hereby quashed,” ruled judge Mrima.


Source: The Business Daily: LInk: https://www.businessdail...ission-transfer-3293326[/quote]

From today I will support the BBI constitutional changes. Some of this law's are stupid.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Users browsing this topic
Guest
35 Pages«<333435
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.