Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jun 17, 2019
Groups
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
What is your experience with Suraya? [26]
Land Layby Kenya Limited [4]
Urithi Housing Sacco [182]
Maridady Motors. [2]
How true is FEP?? [182]
Retirement schemes fund managers audit [2]
stima investment cooperative [134]
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP [256]
Sevenstar Group of Companies [23]
Stock Market in Uganda [1]
I want to join a chama/Investment Club [16]
UNAITAS [1184]
10-12M mortgage [75]
Cytonn Investments [623]
Another Sacco bites the dust. Corruption allegatio... [4]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Goldenscape Tree Africa
ayushnehra
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:51:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/4/2015
Posts: 153
Hey Wazuans,

does the below seem legit, What do you think

https://www.goldenscapet...-estate-investments.html
Dreams are not the thing you see in your sleep..it's the thing that doesn't let you sleep. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
deadpoet
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:06:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/27/2006
Posts: 416
Nice idea, but then they hit you with the "guaranteed profit" vibe.
Chaka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:25:39 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,078
What is Peter Wangai's track record?
Where is their office(physical location)
ayushnehra
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:56:12 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/4/2015
Posts: 153
Chaka wrote:
What is Peter Wangai's track record?
Where is there office(physical location)



As for the track record, I cannot say much, but then again which beginners track record can one know in Kenya. No known means.

Address I hope you were not being sarcastic as it clearly stated on the website. "Nairobi Office & NursUries, 2km from Nairobi University Lower Kabete Campus, Adjacent to Golden Gift Apartments"

Lakini bila P.O. Box this one is tricky...
Dreams are not the thing you see in your sleep..it's the thing that doesn't let you sleep. - A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:39:08 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,492
Location: Kianjokoma
deadpoet wrote:
Nice idea, but then they hit you with the "guaranteed profit" vibe.

Been following them on social media. I think they're over estimating returns. Tree farming isn't as easy as they put it.

But it looks like a great venture for them. For clients, you have to know not all trees will rake in maximum amount
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
tom_boy
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:19:34 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2007
Posts: 678
Lolest! wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Nice idea, but then they hit you with the "guaranteed profit" vibe.

Been following them on social media. I think they're over estimating returns. Tree farming isn't as easy as they put it.

But it looks like a great venture for them. For clients, you have to know not all trees will rake in maximum amount


I see a guy who has trees to sell to the gullible Kenyans.

Where in Kenya can you get cheap 100 acres in area with rainfall all year round?

For eucalyptus to do well, you need high rainfall, like those in Gatundu as per the example. Jaribu kununua 100acres Gatundu.

He has not factored in the value of your houses after 20yrs.

He has not considered time value of money.

If this were true, we should have many more billionare foresters.

And the list goes on and on.....
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
madollar
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 5:21:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,754
tom_boy wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Nice idea, but then they hit you with the "guaranteed profit" vibe.

Been following them on social media. I think they're over estimating returns. Tree farming isn't as easy as they put it.

But it looks like a great venture for them. For clients, you have to know not all trees will rake in maximum amount


I see a guy who has trees to sell to the gullible Kenyans.

Where in Kenya can you get cheap 100 acres in area with rainfall all year round?

For eucalyptus to do well, you need high rainfall, like those in Gatundu as per the example. Jaribu kununua 100acres Gatundu.

He has not factored in the value of your houses after 20yrs.

He has not considered time value of money.

If this were true, we should have many more billionare foresters.

And the list goes on and on.....

Laughing out loudly Lakini usishangae when a few years down the line someone revives this thread asking if anyone else invested and what's the way forward.
Angelica _ann
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:40:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,416
madollar wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Nice idea, but then they hit you with the "guaranteed profit" vibe.

Been following them on social media. I think they're over estimating returns. Tree farming isn't as easy as they put it.

But it looks like a great venture for them. For clients, you have to know not all trees will rake in maximum amount


I see a guy who has trees to sell to the gullible Kenyans.

Where in Kenya can you get cheap 100 acres in area with rainfall all year round?

For eucalyptus to do well, you need high rainfall, like those in Gatundu as per the example. Jaribu kununua 100acres Gatundu.

He has not factored in the value of your houses after 20yrs.

He has not considered time value of money.

If this were true, we should have many more billionare foresters.

And the list goes on and on.....

Laughing out loudly Lakini usishangae when a few years down the line someone revives this thread asking if anyone else invested and what's the way forward.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Coolbull
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:36:25 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/23/2007
Posts: 585
Has anyone invested with them?
I have seen them posting on facebook people receiving cheques
Lolest!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 11:33:23 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,492
Location: Kianjokoma
Check their fb page today. They're being called out on that thread about Cypress trees giving 25M per acre after 15 years.

Interesting thread. As I said earlier, the're over estimating returns and misleading would be investors into thinking tree farming is easy.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#11 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2018 9:55:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,763
Returns of 58% p.a.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
Gathige
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2018 10:57:36 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,024
hardwood wrote:
Returns of 58% p.a.


Not in farming
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
e295
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 2:20:46 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 3/11/2017
Posts: 10
Chaka wrote:
What is Peter Wangai's track record?
Where is their office(physical location)

Their head office is in Karen Sultan opposite KCB Leadership Centre
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.