Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Apr 23, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1026]
Low End Housing: High Risk, High Return [318]
Centum HY 2018/2019 [33]
GOOG vs AAPL - Who's the king of the hill? [8]
KCB and NBK material announcement [41]
Why dustbowl is the future [269]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [12211]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [28]
Safaricom HY 2018/2019 [195]
+80% winning forex trades, regardless of market co... [28]
Potential merger NIC + CBA [129]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [222]
Super currency to replace green buck?? [16]
NMG FY 2018 and Beyond [36]
Why Kenyan economy is doing very well. Informal su... [17]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<1819202122>»
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond
VituVingiSana
#381 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:06:29 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,428
Location: Nairobi
MaichBlack wrote:
Link: Post #205. Down memory lane

Thank you ever so much @vvs (the main driver) and the other co-drivers of this bus!!!

At 50/= pre-split, that was a buying price of 5/= per share. That is a return of 500% including dividends in 8 years.

I love this long term sh!t. Good thing I don't listen to kelele ya chura. As people were busy making fun of us and calling us gamblers in the NSE "casino" tings were cooking. Laughing all the way to the bank!!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause
He who laughs last, laughs loudest!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
MaichBlack
#382 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:58:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2009
Posts: 7,231
VituVingiSana wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Link: Post #205. Down memory lane

Thank you ever so much @vvs (the main driver) and the other co-drivers of this bus!!!

At 50/= pre-split, that was a buying price of 5/= per share. That is a return of 500% including dividends in 8 years.

I love this long term sh!t. Good thing I don't listen to kelele ya chura. As people were busy making fun of us and calling us gamblers in the NSE "casino" tings were cooking. Laughing all the way to the bank!!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause
He who laughs last, laughs loudest!

Thanks Bro. Parts of the journey were rough and some wazuans were on our necks but you kept the bus steady. I remember days when were being told KK would not survive the fuel price shocks then we later hit loss territory and we were written off!!!

You've been a great driver of this bus. I remember requesting you for insights on the stock even before I boarded and you were very generous with the information. Thanks Bro!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
littledove
#383 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:27:54 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2014
Posts: 671
Location: sky
yesterday I made a decision to dispose all my kk at ksh21.45 with the intention of buying Kcb at 36. This was informed by my calculation that the difference is just 7% which I could easily get by Kcb divided and a high chance of capital gain. I managed to get Kcb at 36.35 with 20% of cash and unfortunately the big order at 36 didn't go through. today it seems Kcb has taken off and I'm just wordering should I chase or just wait this now my big dilemma
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
VituVingiSana
#384 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:20:14 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,428
Location: Nairobi
MaichBlack wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Link: Post #205. Down memory lane

Thank you ever so much @vvs (the main driver) and the other co-drivers of this bus!!!

At 50/= pre-split, that was a buying price of 5/= per share. That is a return of 500% including dividends in 8 years.

I love this long term sh!t. Good thing I don't listen to kelele ya chura. As people were busy making fun of us and calling us gamblers in the NSE "casino" tings were cooking. Laughing all the way to the bank!!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause
He who laughs last, laughs loudest!

Thanks Bro. Parts of the journey were rough and some wazuans were on our necks but you kept the bus steady. I remember days when were being told KK would not survive the fuel price shocks then we later hit loss territory and we were written off!!!

You've been a great driver of this bus. I remember requesting you for insights on the stock even before I boarded and you were very generous with the information. Thanks Bro!!!
You are welcome. Live long and prosper!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
murchr
#385 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:23:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,268
On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
jmbada
#386 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:58:59 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2011
Posts: 365
murchr wrote:
On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.
washiku
#387 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 12:28:16 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 5/9/2007
Posts: 13,062
jmbada wrote:
murchr wrote:
On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.


https://www.businessdail...hJnBJTiDbE4bqJgSfQW4Z0v8
mlennyma
#388 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 4:52:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/21/2010
Posts: 5,919
Location: nairobi
washiku wrote:
jmbada wrote:
[quote=murchr]On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.


https://www.businessdail...JnBJTiDbE4bqJgSfQW4Z0v8[/quote]

Water under the bridge,we have submitted acceptance forms,can this train be stopped having left the station?
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#389 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:41:41 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,428
Location: Nairobi
mlennyma wrote:
washiku wrote:
jmbada wrote:
[quote=murchr]On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.


https://www.businessdail...JnBJTiDbE4bqJgSfQW4Z0v8[/quote]

Water under the bridge,we have submitted acceptance forms,can this train be stopped having left the station?
CMA approved the Takeover and the Offer Prospectus was released to us AFTER the drama was unfolding. Unless Rubis is involved in the "leak" that led to the alleged insider trading then why should it be an issue?
The catch is if Rubis can't get 50%+1 given 5% were Ohana's shares assuming they have been frozen. I want this drama over and done with. smile
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
kawi254
#390 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:38:16 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/20/2015
Posts: 288
Location: Nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
washiku wrote:
jmbada wrote:
[quote=murchr]On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.


https://www.businessdail...JnBJTiDbE4bqJgSfQW4Z0v8[/quote]

Water under the bridge,we have submitted acceptance forms,can this train be stopped having left the station?
CMA approved the Takeover and the Offer Prospectus was released to us AFTER the drama was unfolding. Unless Rubis is involved in the "leak" that led to the alleged insider trading then why should it be an issue?
The catch is if Rubis can't get 50%+1 given 5% were Ohana's shares assuming they have been frozen. I want this drama over and done with. smile


The smartest guy in the room, AKS, wouldn't be caught with evidence 4 months after the deed - if it happened.
guka
#391 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:29:42 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/26/2018
Posts: 16
Where did this raid take place?
jmbada
#392 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:50:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/1/2011
Posts: 365
guka wrote:
Where did this raid take place?

In their respecive offices. Well stated in the article.
whiteowl
#393 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:56:25 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/16/2014
Posts: 1,305
Location: Bohemian Grove
kawi254 wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
washiku wrote:
jmbada wrote:
[quote=murchr]On today's paper, insider trading investigations Sad

Yep. I am even surprised that it stayed out of the news for so long....the raid happened on 16th Jan.


https://www.businessdail...JnBJTiDbE4bqJgSfQW4Z0v8[/quote]

Water under the bridge,we have submitted acceptance forms,can this train be stopped having left the station?
CMA approved the Takeover and the Offer Prospectus was released to us AFTER the drama was unfolding. Unless Rubis is involved in the "leak" that led to the alleged insider trading then why should it be an issue?
The catch is if Rubis can't get 50%+1 given 5% were Ohana's shares assuming they have been frozen. I want this drama over and done with. smile


The smartest guy in the room, AKS, wouldn't be caught with evidence 4 months after the deed - if it happened.


AKS is an NSE veteran with over 15 years experience of spinning the market.No evedince will be found.
Ebenyo
#394 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:16:52 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,531
Location: Kitale
A roadblock to the takeover?

https://www.businessdail...59388-jteki4z/index.html
Towards the goal of financial freedom
drogon
#395 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:39:03 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/28/2018
Posts: 41
Location: Nairobi
drogon
#396 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:40:46 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 11/28/2018
Posts: 41
Location: Nairobi
Coming Soon

Angelica _ann
#397 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:54:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,248
drogon wrote:
Coming Soon



What will happen to kukuinn etc in KK stations smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#398 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:49:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 6,365
Location: NAIROBI
Angelica _ann wrote:
drogon wrote:
Coming Soon



What will happen to kukuinn etc in KK stations smile


Nothing,they will just continue with the current contracts.
That is additional income for Rubis
VituVingiSana
#399 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 11:18:37 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,428
Location: Nairobi
14 March 2018

winmak wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
@vvs hasn't spoken since the results were released


Eagerly waiting to hear from him... his major counters are having issues

@ericsson - Silence is golden Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Tuongee 12 March 2019 assuming there's no delay
@winmak - For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#400 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 11:22:31 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 15,428
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
winmak wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]KK has an app
https://www.businessdail...74062-9rq0iu/index.html[/quote]

Am trying to understand what need this app is trying to solve... am not seeing it


@vvs gets excited on anything kk put on media.

23 times
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
27 Pages«<1819202122>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.