Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, Jun 24, 2019
SME
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uber as an Investment [92]
Fred Obachi Machoka [21]
SEO Marketing [1]
Reselling Internet [4]
Credit Reference bereau [14]
Where to get Apples,kiwi and Grapes seedlings. [9]
55 Business Ideas with ready business plans [8]
Alternative Poultry Feeds [6]
Cake Business in Nairobi. [10]
How to win government tenders [13]
Masters thesis YouTube Influencer Marketing in Ken... [4]
Website [18]
iTAX tax filing and payment [30]
Transport/brokerage of fresh produce [10]
Poultry Farming Section [151]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Where to get Apples,kiwi and Grapes seedlings.
Eavns
#1 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 3:18:33 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/25/2017
Posts: 45
Helloo wazuans, Looking for recommendations on where I can get Apple,kiwi and Grapes seedlings for planting, Any assistance is welcome .
Mukiri
#2 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 7:03:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 5,202
Eavns wrote:
Helloo wazuans, Looking for recommendations on where I can get Apple,kiwi and Grapes for planting, Any assistance is welcome .

Apples.. do you want the expensive Wambugu Apples one @1k a seedling, or the 100 - 150 bob ones? I personally think there's no much difference between the two, only that the Wambugu Apple one is sold by the 'inventor'.

Kiwi, look for Evans Mfani 0724 698 357. He's been shilling this vine.

Grapes, talk to the Meru Fathers. I can give you the number of the top (farming) Father, if you'll share some of the cuttings with mePray He's still warming up to my pleas.
Alternatively approach farming universities. If at the coast, I know Pwani university is venturing into grape farming

Proverbs 19:21
Eavns
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 9:19:31 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/25/2017
Posts: 45
Mukiri wrote:
Eavns wrote:
Helloo wazuans, Looking for recommendations on where I can get Apple,kiwi and Grapes for planting, Any assistance is welcome .

Apples.. do you want the expensive Wambugu Apples one @1k a seedling, or the 100 - 150 bob ones? I personally think there's no much difference between the two, only that the Wambugu Apple one is sold by the 'inventor'.

Kiwi, look for Evans Mfani 0724 698 357. He's been shilling this vine.

Grapes, talk to the Meru Fathers. I can give you the number of the top (farming) Father if you'll share some of the cuttings with mePray He's still warming up to my pleas.
Alternatively, approach farming universities. If at the coast, I know Pwani university is venturing into grape farming

@mukiri thanks alot for this info for apples please direct me to where I can get those that goes for less ie btwn ksh 100-150.Wambugu apples are damn expensive but one can still get a few then do grafting with those that go for less and see the outcome. Also for grapes assist with the number for the top farming father in Meru , I wish to, first of all, get just a few seedlings and do the planting on a trial basis and see how they will do, if they do well then maybe i would consider doing them maybe on large scale but in the meantime I wanna try this venture out, I would also be interested in trying pineapples as well if you got any info as well regarding them kindly share .
Stiffler
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 2:25:25 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/7/2017
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
Chaka
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 2:36:26 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,078
FYI,the Wambugu one is grafted and the fruits are seedless..
Eavns wrote:

@mukiri thanks alot for this info for apples please direct me to where I can get those that goes for less ie btwn ksh 100-150.Wambugu apples are damn expensive but one can still get a few then do grafting with those that go for less and see the outcome. Also for grapes assist with the number for the top farming father in Meru , I wish to, first of all, get just a few seedlings and do the planting on a trial basis and see how they will do, if they do well then maybe i would consider doing them maybe on large scale but in the meantime I wanna try this venture out, I would also be interested in trying pineapples as well if you got any info as well regarding them kindly share .

Mukiri
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:24:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 5,202
Eavns wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Eavns wrote:
Helloo wazuans, Looking for recommendations on where I can get Apple,kiwi and Grapes for planting, Any assistance is welcome .

Apples.. do you want the expensive Wambugu Apples one @1k a seedling, or the 100 - 150 bob ones? I personally think there's no much difference between the two, only that the Wambugu Apple one is sold by the 'inventor'.

Kiwi, look for Evans Mfani 0724 698 357. He's been shilling this vine.

Grapes, talk to the Meru Fathers. I can give you the number of the top (farming) Father if you'll share some of the cuttings with mePray He's still warming up to my pleas.
Alternatively, approach farming universities. If at the coast, I know Pwani university is venturing into grape farming

@mukiri thanks alot for this info for apples please direct me to where I can get those that goes for less ie btwn ksh 100-150.Wambugu apples are damn expensive but one can still get a few then do grafting with those that go for less and see the outcome. Also for grapes assist with the number for the top farming father in Meru , I wish to, first of all, get just a few seedlings and do the planting on a trial basis and see how they will do, if they do well then maybe i would consider doing them maybe on large scale but in the meantime I wanna try this venture out, I would also be interested in trying pineapples as well if you got any info as well regarding them kindly share .

M'tiiri @ 0723992728 has (grafted) Apple seedlings.
Mfani says he has all the three you require, being new in the market, I'd try him with caution. It's easy to talk big.. the Fathers have been there for many years.
For Kasisi's number mmuukkiirrii et gmail. By top Father, I meant he's seemingly in charge of the Catholic Church grape farm project, in Meru.

Proverbs 19:21
Eavns
#7 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 9:40:40 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/25/2017
Posts: 45
Mukiri wrote:
Eavns wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Eavns wrote:
Helloo wazuans, Looking for recommendations on where I can get Apple,kiwi and Grapes for planting, Any assistance is welcome .

Apples.. do you want the expensive Wambugu Apples one @1k a seedling, or the 100 - 150 bob ones? I personally think there's no much difference between the two, only that the Wambugu Apple one is sold by the 'inventor'.

Kiwi, look for Evans Mfani 0724 698 357. He's been shilling this vine.

Grapes, talk to the Meru Fathers. I can give you the number of the top (farming) Father if you'll share some of the cuttings with mePray He's still warming up to my pleas.
Alternatively, approach farming universities. If at the coast, I know Pwani university is venturing into grape farming

@mukiri thanks alot for this info for apples please direct me to where I can get those that goes for less ie btwn ksh 100-150.Wambugu apples are damn expensive but one can still get a few then do grafting with those that go for less and see the outcome. Also for grapes assist with the number for the top farming father in Meru , I wish to, first of all, get just a few seedlings and do the planting on a trial basis and see how they will do, if they do well then maybe i would consider doing them maybe on large scale but in the meantime I wanna try this venture out, I would also be interested in trying pineapples as well if you got any info as well regarding them kindly share .

M'tiiri @ 0723992728 has (grafted) Apple seedlings.
Mfani says he has all the three you require, being new in the market, I'd try him with caution. It's easy to talk big.. the Fathers have been there for many years.
For Kasisi's number mmuukkiirrii et gmail. By top Father, I meant he's seemingly in charge of the Catholic Church grape farm project, in Meru.

@Mukiri thankyou alot for the info am so grateful and I really appreciate, maybe when I get down to try this I will report back to you someday with some feedback to let you knw how am fairing, so you can look out for that .In the meantime though i will need to consult uncle google to enlighten myself further on how best this can be done I will also need to do some consultations and seek some advice from those who have done this before but all in all I hope for the very best .If you also get or come across any further info out there that would be of help then don't hesitate sharing it with me here.I always hang around so any advice that would come in handy is much welcome.
Mukiri
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:51:53 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/11/2012
Posts: 5,202
It would be good to have feedback, on how things fare. Take note that Apples are tricky plants, if you don't follow a specific SOP, you'll have yourself a tree that takes years before giving dismal produce. The process well followed has the tree, fruit bearing within a year

Proverbs 19:21
2Czar
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 7:20:47 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/28/2018
Posts: 56
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Yes, like one year have passed, what do you plan to do with all that things ? Were you able to just store them at your plants and then you plan to sell them to some retailer or what are your plans ? Only personal use ? I bet that later, otherwise you wouldn't ask;)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.