Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Nov 17, 2018
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
California wildfires [19]
Uber planning to roll out matatus [31]
The Sexual Enterprises Board [8]
Mugunda dumps [18]
WORK ETHICS AND CULTURE [1]
Lake Turkana Wind Power [30]
POTUS TRUMP [1146]
Nairobi Rains [212]
Very Interesting Nairobi to Botswana road trip [32]
Walking as exercise [62]
World chess championship 2018 [5]
Benjamin Netanyahu [5]
Rais Magufuli [441]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [116]
Seeing the mind of men via Whatsup status and ring... [2]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

11 Pages123>»
New thread heading needed: SCANDALS
KulaRaha
#1 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 9:39:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,333
Due to the high volume of scandals we have already seen, and are expecting, Wazua should start a new header where scandal threads can be started and discussed.

@Admin, pls indulge.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
AlphDoti
#2 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:00:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,628
Location: Kenya
GRAFT: ALL EYES SHIFT TO UHURU

Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:21:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,542
AlphDoti wrote:
GRAFT: ALL EYES SHIFT TO UHURU



Munataka afanye nini yet there are persons/people and institutions mandated to deal with graft in government?

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
2012
#4 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 12:23:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,898
Location: Nairobi
It's sickening. Maybe the solution is we withhold paying taxes until the day when the thieves are safely behind bars.

We only need to put one fish (not goat) behind bars, offer amnesty to the rest upon returning their loot and graft will be history.

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
Njunge
#5 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 2:34:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 533
Maybe this country needs a Robin Hood. Someone who will brazenly steal from the effing thieves and give out to the poor but not before shooting them between the eyes.
2012
#6 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 4:54:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,898
Location: Nairobi
Maybe the not so 'civil society' and the UN need to help educate the masses and students about the effects of corruption and bribery.

If people know the direct impact of shs.10b in their life...
If people know how bribing denies their children deserved chances in school admissions, jobs scholarships etc...

The problem is when we talk of 10b in terms of building a quarter of Thika road... 3/4 of the population cannot begin to quantify this. It's just too far from home.

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
Swenani
#7 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 5:18:37 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,674
Location: Vacuum
2012 wrote:
Maybe the not so 'civil society' and the UN need to help educate the masses and students about the effects of corruption and bribery.

If people know the direct impact of shs.10b in their life...
If people know how bribing denies their children deserved chances in school admissions, jobs scholarships etc...

The problem is when we talk of 10b in terms of building a quarter of Thika road... 3/4 of the population cannot begin to quantify this. It's just too far from home.


Why do you need somebody to tell you that receiving a bribe or paying a bribe is bad?

Kenya population of over 90% identifies themselves as either Christians and Muslim. Both Islam and christian abhors bribery and stealing, the punishment for stealing in Islam and Christian is hell. if hell(fire) is not a good enough deterent for "Christians" and "Muslims" to steal what makes you think Civil societies and UN will help?
Poverty is the root of all evil
2012
#8 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 7:00:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,898
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
2012 wrote:
Maybe the not so 'civil society' and the UN need to help educate the masses and students about the effects of corruption and bribery.

If people know the direct impact of shs.10b in their life...
If people know how bribing denies their children deserved chances in school admissions, jobs scholarships etc...

The problem is when we talk of 10b in terms of building a quarter of Thika road... 3/4 of the population cannot begin to quantify this. It's just too far from home.


Why do you need somebody to tell you that receiving a bribe or paying a bribe is bad?

Kenya population of over 90% identifies themselves as either Christians and Muslim. Both Islam and christian abhors bribery and stealing, the punishment for stealing in Islam and Christian is hell. if hell(fire) is not a good enough deterent for "Christians" and "Muslims" to steal what makes you think Civil societies and UN will help?


The same reason you need to educate people about AIDS. Bribery is a pandemic in Kenya. Over 76% of adult Kenyans have given a bribe according to a 2014 survey by Consumer Insight EA(I think) and it's higher for drivers. I know poor parenting and poverty plays a big part but wacha wafunzwe na dunia in classes.

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
newfarer
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:29:29 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 2,994
Location: Uganda
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:42:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,542
newfarer wrote:
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million


At least it is within the economy!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
newfarer
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:28:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 2,994
Location: Uganda
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million


At least it is within the economy!!!

AA can see you are slowly joining the cheering team after the handshake.in the economy! zimeongeza sufuria gapi kwako.nothing justifies corruption.
punda amecheka
murchr
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:30:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,591
newfarer wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million


At least it is within the economy!!!

AA can see you are slowly joining the cheering team after the handshake.



They all eat that's why the silence is loud none of them is innocent only the naive ones are left out.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
newfarer
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:36:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 2,994
Location: Uganda
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million


At least it is within the economy!!!

AA can see you are slowly joining the cheering team after the handshake.



They all eat that's why the silence is loud none of them is innocent only the naive ones are left out.

the old man is talking of a taskforce being formed to fight corruption.who needs a taskforce! can they eat the task force money too instead of insulting our intelligence
punda amecheka
Kusadikika
#14 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:39:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,125
This is the real reason why elections are so hotly contested.
murchr
#15 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 8:47:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,591
newfarer wrote:
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
newfarer wrote:
the figures lost should be written in full.9b sounds like small nine bob.but we are talking of 9000 million or 9,000,000,000.nine thousands millionaires.can build 6000 low cost houses@ 1.5million


At least it is within the economy!!!

AA can see you are slowly joining the cheering team after the handshake.



They all eat that's why the silence is loud none of them is innocent only the naive ones are left out.

the old man is talking of a taskforce being formed to fight corruption.who needs a taskforce! can they eat the task force money too instead of insulting our intelligence


Taskforce for what yet there are institutions created by the constitution to fight the pandemic. EACC - DPP with security of tenure and independent Judiciary. The Independent Parliament can also amend and make laws that are punitive enough.

Taskforce/commissions of inquiries are PR gimmicks another avenue to eat.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#16 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 9:06:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 13,591


This one mambo bado, more forensic analysis needed
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
2012
#17 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 11:46:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 5,898
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:


This one mambo bado, more forensic analysis needed


But this is what must become unacceptable! Getting fired for theft is a pat on the back! They should be jailed!

Come-on! UHURU, you have nothing to lose but your legacy!!!

What people think of you is none of your business. °😱
newfarer
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:30:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 2,994
Location: Uganda
everything going to dogs

https://www.standardmedi...iven-kcse-exam-leakage.

these are the buggers we will churn out to workplaces.they think that stealing is a constitutional right
punda amecheka
Angelica _ann
#19 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 8:32:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 9,542
https://www.nation.co.ke...-asAMP-vhjajn/index.html
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KulaRaha
#20 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 8:39:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/26/2007
Posts: 6,333
But people who voted kumira kumira should technically not be allowed to comment on scandals. Just saying.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
11 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2018 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.