Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
NBK and two other banks merges [21]
The Bull has Arrived [427]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [11656]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2507]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [217]
My Picks for 2019 [27]
Longhorn HY 2019 results [7]
Centum Group in Partnership with Heri Homes Apartm... [26]
KenolKobil 2018 and beyond [436]
On fake stock trader Ally Khan Sachu [61]
Consolidated Bank 5yr 4b bond [15]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [980]
River estate [68]
Kenya Economy Watch [2037]
CBA buys Jamii Bora Bank for 1.4B [43]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<678
Centum Full Year results 2017/2018
VituVingiSana
#141 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2018 10:57:43 PM

Centum owned Sabis School injects Sh1bn for expansion
https://www.businessdail...9822-eg8e1ez/index.html
The Runda based elite school which welcomed its first batch of 100 students in September this year expects the second phase of expansion in Runda will raise its admission capacity to a total of 1,200 students.
"We expect to admit hundreds of more students starting next year based on the interest recorded from parents," said Mr Kleynhans in a statement.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Kalameni
#142 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:10:35 AM

@VVS that school fees is some people's annual salary.If the market/demand is there then it's a good investment.
VituVingiSana
#143 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:26:05 AM

Kalameni wrote:
@VVS that school fees is some people's annual salary.If the market/demand is there then it's a good investment.

Sabis is in direct competition with other elite learning institutions such as the German School, International School of Kenya, Potterhouse School, Braeburn, Rosslyn Academy, Kenton and St Andrews Turi.

The international schools space has recently benefited from a steady growth of the middle class and the large pool of expatriates working for multinationals, foreign governments and global institutions like the UN. The top-of-the-range schools charge annual fees of between Sh200,000 and Sh600,000 for day scholars while those in boarding school pay up to Sh1.7 million a year.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
rwitre
#144 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 12:05:47 PM

Where is this one going? I was quietly loading up at 28 then it suddenly decides to take off with all supply being cleared up.

Sellers come back. Obey the bear and give us a Christmas discount Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana
#145 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 1:01:02 PM

rwitre wrote:
Where is this one going? I was quietly loading up at 28 then it suddenly decides to take off with all supply being cleared up.

Sellers come back. Obey the bear and give us a Christmas discount Laughing out loudly
Sad Sad Sad #TukoPamoja
rwitre
#146 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 12:12:02 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Sad Sad Sad #TukoPamoja

Sigh# Hii imeenda.

Current: 35 (High 36.2, Low 33)

My regret is not buying more sooner. Anyway 25% gains in about a month is not bad.

Still heavily discounted though. Letting it ride before offloading. Of course if it retreats we will pounce on more.
VituVingiSana
#147 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 6:27:33 PM

rwitre wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Sad Sad Sad #TukoPamoja

Sigh# Hii imeenda.

Current: 35 (High 36.2, Low 33)

My regret is not buying more sooner. Anyway 25% gains in about a month is not bad.

Still heavily discounted though. Letting it ride before offloading. Of course if it retreats we will pounce on more.
Yep! Except the off-loading part. I am staying in until we see the fruits harvested.
rwitre
#148 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 3:20:42 PM

Closes the week at 37.3

Just over a month ago it was on sale at 28.

33% gain in 5 weeks. Still heavily discounted. Tuendelee kupanda tu polepole.

Watu wa "dustbowl is everything" look away. There is no money to be made here. The stock market is a scam. Only gangsters in suits can thrive. Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#149 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 3:45:03 PM

rwitre wrote:
Closes the week at 37.3

Just over a month ago it was on sale at 28.

33% gain in 5 weeks. Still heavily discounted. Tuendelee kupanda tu polepole.

Watu wa "dustbowl is everything" look away. There is no money to be made here. The stock market is a scam. Only gangsters in suits can thrive. Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are looking for the wrath of @mugundaman.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mlennyma
#150 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 10:09:16 AM

Gaining on speculative volume.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
VituVingiSana
#151 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 10:33:12 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Gaining on speculative volume.

Sina chapaa but I believe in it for the medium term. Sina insider info Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I read the Annual Report and the Investor Presentation.