Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Apr 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2022. If not Ruto, then who? [13]
Name wrongly listed in Credit Reference Bureau [11]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [68]
Maajabu ya Musa!!! [19]
Nairobi Rains [282]
Jonathan Toroitich [22]
EPL 2018/2019 Season [125]
Is Paternalism a necessity? [14]
Major Earthquake [24]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [661]
ukraine comedian president [5]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [11]
Sri Lanka cowards [4]
Switched at birth [2]
Ivy Wangeci [148]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
New Police Uniform
hardwood
#41 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 6:53:22 PM

Why did we change? We should have stuck with the old uniform.....

essyk
#42 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 12:14:30 AM

I will make it my humble duty to remind every cop I meet that their uniforms are ugly...from a good distance.
Whoever designed this..
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
simonkabz
#43 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 12:02:16 PM

murchr wrote:
Sansa wrote:
The only think I see here is that someone needed to make money "legally" so they decided police uniform was the way to do it. Why move from that neat uniform posted above so this crap? Just look at the fit and workmanship ... it is so poor. If it is NYS (I heard somewhere that they make their own uniforms these days) who are making these uniforms then they need to do a better job.

Since they have scrapped of most of AP positions the new uniform could have reduced the cost. Look at it this way

The shirt, jacket, trouser are all made from one material.

The other uniform had khaki, white shirt/blue skirt/trouser, jungle green trouser/lightish dirt green shirt, then the camo. If this blue uniform is it....that is an amazing cost cutting measure. Kenyans should be clapping and applauding this move

Very typical and expected from you. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#44 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 1:47:12 PM

simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Sansa wrote:
The only think I see here is that someone needed to make money "legally" so they decided police uniform was the way to do it. Why move from that neat uniform posted above so this crap? Just look at the fit and workmanship ... it is so poor. If it is NYS (I heard somewhere that they make their own uniforms these days) who are making these uniforms then they need to do a better job.

Since they have scrapped of most of AP positions the new uniform could have reduced the cost. Look at it this way

The other uniform had khaki, white shirt/blue skirt/trouser, jungle green trouser/lightish dirt green shirt, then the camo. If this blue uniform is it....that is an amazing cost cutting measure. Kenyans should be clapping and applauding this move

Very typical and expected from you. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

And ofcourse you have nothing better to say.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
simonkabz
#45 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 3:42:03 PM

murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Sansa wrote:

Absolutely. I'd rather lack anything to say than justify and defend mediocrity and backwardness with every post.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#46 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 3:55:11 PM

simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Sansa wrote:

Absolutely. I'd rather lack anything to say than justify and defend mediocrity and backwardness with every post.

And you are entitled to your opinion......isn't it lovely that its a free world?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
AlphDoti
#47 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 3:59:46 PM

hardwood wrote:
Why did we change? We should have stuck with the old uniform.....

We have to adapt to the current colonizer... The above was British... then we got "independence"... and now we match the new colonizer...
murchr
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:19:58 AM

Jump-steady
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:38:27 AM

murchr wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The look like clowns in a circusLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly