Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Apr 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2022. If not Ruto, then who? [13]
Name wrongly listed in Credit Reference Bureau [11]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [68]
Maajabu ya Musa!!! [19]
Nairobi Rains [282]
Jonathan Toroitich [22]
EPL 2018/2019 Season [125]
Is Paternalism a necessity? [14]
Major Earthquake [24]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [661]
ukraine comedian president [5]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [11]
Sri Lanka cowards [4]
Switched at birth [2]
Ivy Wangeci [148]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<1314151617>»
Wife hunting
Swenani
#281 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:35:07 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:


Again,there is no correlation between STD and number sexual partners ni kama kusema ati I will die in accident just because I own several carssmile smile smile smile smile

Moreover, In my view as a minimalist with a global outlook , STD's are effective in population control.....Mimi hapana taka dunia ijae



Just answer the question mblathee Laughing out loudly
And please tell us if you approve of your daughter being munched by a different diseased man a day in sync with her papa and his ways Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong
Poverty is the root of all evil
Angelica _ann
#282 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:45:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,248
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:


Again,there is no correlation between STD and number sexual partners ni kama kusema ati I will die in accident just because I own several carssmile smile smile smile smile

Moreover, In my view as a minimalist with a global outlook , STD's are effective in population control.....Mimi hapana taka dunia ijae



Just answer the question mblathee Laughing out loudly
And please tell us if you approve of your daughter being munched by a different diseased man a day in sync with her papa and his ways Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong


Ask and you shall be given!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#283 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:58:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:


No, It's not hard, I'm a one night stand believer and don't find it hard getting laid

Sure papa. Please tell us about all your STDs. And your slew of baby mamas Laughing out loudly And PLEASE be honest smile

can you start by telling Swenani about yours first?
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:

LosAngeles~254 wrote:
...Now I enjoy peace & serenity living alone... dating different chics, driving a bachelor sports car, doing what i wanna do when i wanna do, with who i wanna do it with

Been there done that lifestyle on the fast lane more than a decade ago before I came to Christ.
Time to settle down and get beautiful totos with a beautiful, Godly woman (both inside and out!)

So from your decades of escapades, how many STDs are you asymptomatic carrier?

None as I got tested kitaambo by real hospital
MugundaMan
#284 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:28:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Swenani wrote:
[quote=MugundaMan][quote=Swenani]
As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong


Very interesting,
So..
1. What would you tell your daughter is right or wrong with reference to swinging your hopefully undiseased mjulubeng into a different slay queen every single night?
2. Are you saying if your 12 year old daughter came home and confessed she has been having orgies with 10 fellows who think like Swenani you would be OK with it because she has "free will "? smile
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
AlphDoti
#285 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:38:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Again,there is no correlation between STD and number sexual partners ni kama kusema ati I will die in accident just because I own several carssmile smile smile smile smile

Moreover, In my view as a minimalist with a global outlook , STD's are effective in population control.....Mimi hapana taka dunia ijae

Just answer the question mblathee Laughing out loudly
And please tell us if you approve of your daughter being munched by a different diseased man a day in sync with her papa and his ways Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong

Very interesting,
So..
1. What would you tell your daughter is right or wrong with reference to swinging your hopefully undiseased mjulubeng into a different slay queen every single night?
2. Are you saying if your 12 year old daughter came home and confessed she has been having orgies with 10 fellows who think like Swenani you would be OK with it because she has "free will "? smile

What will you tell your own daughter from the decades of escapades below?
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
LosAngeles~254 wrote:

...Now I enjoy peace & serenity living alone... dating different chics, driving a bachelor sports car, doing what i wanna do when i wanna do, with who i wanna do it with

Been there done that lifestyle on the fast lane more than a decade ago before I came to Christ.
Time to settle down and get beautiful totos with a beautiful, Godly woman (both inside and out!)

So from your decades of escapades, how many STDs are you asymptomatic carrier?
Swenani
#286 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:40:56 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
[quote=MugundaMan][quote=Swenani]
As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong


Very interesting,
So..
1. What would you tell your daughter is right or wrong with reference to swinging your hopefully undiseased mjulubeng into a different slay queen every single night? Just like everything else sex is a good thing and also could lead to major life impacting consequences hence I only require her to be aware of those consequences and be careful with her choices. That's where my responsibility ends. Just like When I was growing up and even up to date, my mum doesn't like my me partaking in weed and alcohol. However, I keep on smoking and drinking despite knowing the life threatening effects the two can cause.
2. Are you saying if your 12 year old daughter came home and confessed she has been having orgies with 10 fellows who think like Swenani you would be OK with it because she has "free will "? smile For starters. I don't do minors.My speciality is in single mothers.I'm so certain that even atheist don't approve of engaging in sexual activities with minors

Poverty is the root of all evil
Apricot
#287 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:19:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 171
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
Let the 2019 dating season officially begin. Apricot, wish me luck as I meet my first prospect of the year smile By God's grace hoping to at least have found a decent, Godly lady with whom to be betrothed to by end year. Will provide periodic updates hapa hapa since the whole of Wazoo seems interested in this maneno of mine (judging from the crazy amount of responses and somewhat well meaning "advice") Laughing out loudly Meanwhile let me increase my workouts and gonga gym some more daily jameni. Have to bring my A-game kabisa kabisa. No joking at all at all at all this year.


I am flattered by your request. For that reason, I wish you all the luck that you need and let us know here when you seal the engagement. Again good luck my bradtha.
A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
David Hume
MugundaMan
#288 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:42:47 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Swenani wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
[quote=MugundaMan][quote=Swenani]
As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong


Very interesting,
So..
1. What would you tell your daughter is right or wrong with reference to swinging your hopefully undiseased mjulubeng into a different slay queen every single night? Just like everything else sex is a good thing and also could lead to major life impacting consequences hence I only require her to be aware of those consequences and be careful with her choices. That's where my responsibility ends. Just like When I was growing up and even up to date, my mum doesn't like my me partaking in weed and alcohol. However, I keep on smoking and drinking despite knowing the life threatening effects the two can cause.
2. Are you saying if your 12 year old daughter came home and confessed she has been having orgies with 10 fellows who think like Swenani you would be OK with it because she has "free will "? smile For starters. I don't do minors.My speciality is in single mothers.I'm so certain that even atheist don't approve of engaging in sexual activities with minors




This explains it all Laughing out loudly
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#289 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:44:24 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Let the 2019 dating season officially begin. Apricot, wish me luck as I meet my first prospect of the year smile By God's grace hoping to at least have found a decent, Godly lady with whom to be betrothed to by end year. Will provide periodic updates hapa hapa since the whole of Wazoo seems interested in this maneno of mine (judging from the crazy amount of responses and somewhat well meaning "advice") Laughing out loudly Meanwhile let me increase my workouts and gonga gym some more daily jameni. Have to bring my A-game kabisa kabisa. No joking at all at all at all this year.


I am flattered by your request. For that reason, I wish you all the luck that you need and let us know here when you seal the engagement. Again good luck my bradtha.


Fanx smile
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
masukuma
#290 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:06:35 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,103
Location: Nairobi
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
[quote=MugundaMan][quote=Swenani]
As a christian I expect you to understand the concept of FREE WILL. If she wants to be a virgin, prostitute,community wife, christian wife to youe christian son or among the 72 virgins for ISIS etc. That's her choice and SHE will have to LIVE with it not ME. Mine is to provide for her including guidance on what I think is right and wrong


Very interesting,
So..
1. What would you tell your daughter is right or wrong with reference to swinging your hopefully undiseased mjulubeng into a different slay queen every single night?
2. Are you saying if your 12 year old daughter came home and confessed she has been having orgies with 10 fellows who think like Swenani you would be OK with it because she has "free will "? smile

Him being "OK" has nothing to do with anything... no one has the right not to be offended! I may be offended by many many things... my subjective view of these things should not make society change simply because we are offended. We need to embrace higher principles. Principles such as your rights end where mine begin!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
MugundaMan
#291 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:43:55 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Kesho bado ni siku
Today was a busy and strange day all in one.
Mara Dusit "terror attack"
Then bize in DC getting a few things done.
Had no time to even call anyone besides relas today.
Isatragedy.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
Tokyo
#292 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:34:20 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/9/2006
Posts: 1,390
MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
How Debate on wife hunting ended up being on mythical false religious stuff



A pagan would never understand the connection Laughing out loudly. A Satanist like you and a believer have nothing in common spiritually and it is forbidden for them to marry by God Himself. That's how religion comes in. Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer who claims to never have sinned in his life Laughing out loudly ) in the Lake of Fire when you step into the coffin (if you do not repent and come to Christ before it is too late). A royal time it will be hapo Laughing out loudly



My humble advice is starting looking for a wife when you’re past adolescent stage
work to prosper
MugundaMan
#293 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:12:03 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Tokyo wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
How Debate on wife hunting ended up being on mythical false religious stuff



A pagan would never understand the connection Laughing out loudly. A Satanist like you and a believer have nothing in common spiritually and it is forbidden for them to marry by God Himself. That's how religion comes in. Good luck high fiving the likes of Apricot (unmarried atheist whose god is Bertrand Russell (of all people!)), ooombabalt (mr Sunday school toto "questions") and Alphdoti (Ishmaelite bui bui wearer who claims to never have sinned in his life Laughing out loudly ) in the Lake of Fire when you step into the coffin (if you do not repent and come to Christ before it is too late). A royal time it will be hapo Laughing out loudly



My humble advice is starting looking for a wife when you’re past adolescent stage


he he he he I know my words have pricked you . Pole. better one friend who tells you THE TRUTH than a million enemies who tell you "you are ok" yet you are in GRAVE DANGER and hell beckons if you do not repent of sin and come to Christ before it is too late. If being a believer in and follower of Jesus means "staying in the adolescent stage," I will happily remain "prepubescent" till the New Heavens and New Earth come down in God's mighty glory and I will be with my Lord and Saviour Jesus for eternity, away from the agony, darkness, torment and suffering of hell forever smile

Hell:
"Where "'the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.' -- Mark 9:48

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#294 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:45:14 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)


Swenani, is this you? Laughing out loudly
He seems to fit the characteristics you are very proud of to a "T."
This lady was kuuurazy for getting involved with this chap from day one.
Hata kaa ni udespa, yes indeed you can do bad all by yourself, lady.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
Kusadikika
#295 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:06:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,318
MugundaMan wrote:


Swenani, is this you? Laughing out loudly
He seems to fit the characteristics you are very proud of to a "T."
This lady was kuuurazy for getting involved with this chap from day one.
Hata kaa ni udespa, yes indeed you can do bad all by yourself, lady.


The surprising thing about women is that they love guys like this. This is the kind of guy who has 30 kids with different women and some of them fight over him.

Look even at the reporter reporting this story and the expert. You can tell both women are intrigued by the guy. They can say unsavory things about him but there is something in them that is irresistibly drawn to a man like that.

MugundaMan
#296 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:01:11 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Kusadikika wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:


Swenani, is this you? Laughing out loudly
He seems to fit the characteristics you are very proud of to a "T."
This lady was kuuurazy for getting involved with this chap from day one.
Hata kaa ni udespa, yes indeed you can do bad all by yourself, lady.


The surprising thing about women is that they love guys like this. This is the kind of guy who has 30 kids with different women and some of them fight over him.

Look even at the reporter reporting this story and the expert. You can tell both women are intrigued by the guy. They can say unsavory things about him but there is something in them that is irresistibly drawn to a man like that.



he he he he really sad, by the way it always seems like these storos of deadbeat African American dads with gazillion kids come out of Memphis Laughing out loudly. Twingine ndiye hutu;

https://wreg.com/2014/11...n-may-have-more-babies/

Must be something in the BBQ ribs hapo
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
Swenani
#297 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:33:32 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
Kusadikika wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:


Swenani, is this you? Laughing out loudly
He seems to fit the characteristics you are very proud of to a "T."
This lady was kuuurazy for getting involved with this chap from day one.
Hata kaa ni udespa, yes indeed you can do bad all by yourself, lady.


The surprising thing about women is that they love guys like this. This is the kind of guy who has 30 kids with different women and some of them fight over him.

Look even at the reporter reporting this story and the expert. You can tell both women are intrigued by the guy. They can say unsavory things about him but there is something in them that is irresistibly drawn to a man like that.



But the guy is too honest
Poverty is the root of all evil
Kusadikika
#298 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:02:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,318
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:


Swenani, is this you? Laughing out loudly
He seems to fit the characteristics you are very proud of to a "T."
This lady was kuuurazy for getting involved with this chap from day one.
Hata kaa ni udespa, yes indeed you can do bad all by yourself, lady.


The surprising thing about women is that they love guys like this. This is the kind of guy who has 30 kids with different women and some of them fight over him.

Look even at the reporter reporting this story and the expert. You can tell both women are intrigued by the guy. They can say unsavory things about him but there is something in them that is irresistibly drawn to a man like that.



he he he he really sad, by the way it always seems like these storos of deadbeat African American dads with gazillion kids come out of Memphis Laughing out loudly. Twingine ndiye hutu;

https://wreg.com/2014/11...n-may-have-more-babies/

Must be something in the BBQ ribs hapo


Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.
MugundaMan
#299 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:57:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Kusadikika wrote:


Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.


You definitely have a gift for humour my mbradza.
Yes, I know full well (most) women are complicated creatures. Reminds me of this girl I dated kitambo who could not make up her mind about anything almost always. This is one of the most frustrating and annonying things for us men to deal with in our right-brained A is A, B is B, A to B is a straight line world. This is where being an alpha male comes in. You make firm decisions for both of you, see them through and live with the consequences. Even in marriage sometimes she just needs to be consensually manhandled in the holy maritable bed to take the nervous edge off her indecisions and see clearly. But other males are dormats, my fren. I see them kaliwad like chapos until you wonder who is wearing the pants in the relationship. The funny thing is feminista and/or "tough" women are actually the easiest to tame. A chick like Apricot for example appears to be mkali tena sana but like a snake charmer you need to be the right kind of alpha male to tame her nyweeee until she is all giggles around you almost all the time.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#300 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:58:50 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Kusadikika wrote:


Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.


You definitely have a gift for humour my mbradza.
Yes, I know full well (most) women are complicated creatures. Reminds me of this girl I dated kitambo who could not make up her mind about anything almost always. This is one of the most frustrating and annonying things for us men to deal with in our right-brained "A is A, B is B, A to B is a straight line world." This is where being an alpha male comes in. You make firm decisions for both of you, see them through and live with the consequences. Even in marriage sometimes she just needs to be consensually manhandled in the holy maritable bed to take the nervous edge off her indecisions and see clearly. But other males are dormats, my fren. I see them kaliwad like chapos until you wonder who is wearing the pants in the relationship. The funny thing is feminista and/or "tough" women are actually the easiest to tame. A chick like Apricot for example appears to be mkali tena sana but like a snake charmer you need to be the right kind of alpha male to tame her nyweeee until she is all giggles around you almost all the time. Yaaani putty in your palm. Yaaani sprung.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
Users browsing this topic
Guest (4)
19 Pages«<1314151617>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.