Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Oct 20, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Mobile Banking Fraud [7]
Fidel Odinga RIP [590]
Rais Magufuli [456]
Dunia imepasuka... [123]
Happy Mashujaa day 2018 [9]
Qusetions about @mugundaman [25]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [83]
Monica Kimani [745]
That strange disease at Starehe Girls [5]
How many Wazooans does this post describe? [6]
Rumba Music joint/pub [5]
Consolata boy... [44]
Married People - Should we beware of new constitu... [60]
El Chapo [37]
Webb Ellis cup 2019 [14]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

19 Pages«<171819
Wife hunting
Swenani
#361 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:13:23 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,039
Location: Vacuum
Let's meet in heaven MM
Poverty is the root of all evil
MugundaMan
#362 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:36:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM



AMEN!
Kuja kanisa papa.
I was once like you. I thought Christians were boring prudes who didn't want anyone to have any fun. How wrong was I! Following God's rules is 1 billion times more enjoyable than being His enemy by rejecting Him and breaking them daily in an unrepentant way. In case you forgot, sex was God's idea,smile but ONLY after wedlock faithfully and energetically in the marital bed which Scripture says is holy!
Shalom!
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
Kusadikika
#363 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:41:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/22/2008
Posts: 2,604
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM


Haiya @Swenani hujasoma Matthew 7: 13-14? Hiyo si ya heaven. It is too wide.

The one to heaven is like this:



sparkly
#364 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 5:59:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,298
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM



AMEN!
Kuja kanisa papa.
I was once like you. I thought Christians were boring prudes who didn't want anyone to have any fun. How wrong was I! Following God's rules is 1 billion times more enjoyable than being His enemy by rejecting Him and breaking them daily in an unrepentant way. In case you forgot, sex was God's idea,smile but ONLY after wedlock faithfully and energetically in the marital bed which Scripture says is holy!
Shalom!


Sex is a bodily function just like breathing, eating, Shit**, pissing etc. Even earthworms have sex. It's not a big deal except to people who don't get it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#365 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:48:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,057
Location: Kenya
Kusadikika wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM

Haiya @Swenani hujasoma Matthew 7: 13-14? Hiyo si ya heaven. It is too wide.

The one to heaven is like this:


@Kusadikika now you can look around and see, then do the numbers/Maths...
MugundaMan
#366 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:48:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM



AMEN!
Kuja kanisa papa.
I was once like you. I thought Christians were boring prudes who didn't want anyone to have any fun. How wrong was I! Following God's rules is 1 billion times more enjoyable than being His enemy by rejecting Him and breaking them daily in an unrepentant way. In case you forgot, sex was God's idea,smile but ONLY after wedlock faithfully and energetically in the marital bed which Scripture says is holy!
Shalom!


Sex is a bodily function just like breathing, eating, Shit**, pissing etc. Even earthworms have sex. It's not a big deal except to people who don't get it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



But are you an earthworm or a monkey? smile
Darwin said that and many believed his gospel. Man is not a creature of instnct but a rational being with a spirit and a soul.
Sex is a precious act for both pleasure and procreation within a marital context.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
Mbarire_2019
#367 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:51:05 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/27/2019
Posts: 55
Location: Nbo
Swenani wrote:
jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:


Nothing to do with ribs, everything to do with the nature of women. Women are a contradiction. Women can't tell you what they NEED but they can talk all day about what they WANT. That is why men who listen to women are the most frustrated men in the world. If you listen to a woman telling you what she wants in a man and then you try to be that you will be terribly disappointed. The reason is that women are vulnerable creatures. The things they NEED are more effective on them than the things they WANT. Women WANT material things but they NEED attention more. Attention requires time.

A hardworking Mugundaman is RICH in material things but very POOR in time. A sweet talking, smiling, jobless guy like this is a BILLIONAIRE in time and POOR in material things. These guys satisfy women in ways that money never will. They have time to listen and even more they have time to tolerate the ups and down of womens moods.

Many women have issues and sometimes just need to vent. If you are a casual observer you might find that even a guy like this with 30 kids with 11 different women spends probably more than half his time with those women fighting. The women feel free to insult him and shout and vent and since he has nothing to lose he does not hold anything back he shows his true nature to them, violence, anger, joy, shame etc. In other words these guys have no inhibitions to a truly authentic intimate relationship.

Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. Huyu jama wa ghetto has no such problems and for some strange reason women love that.


You definitely have a gift for humour my mbradza.
Yes, I know full well (most) women are complicated creatures. Reminds me of this girl I dated kitambo who could not make up her mind about anything almost always. This is one of the most frustrating and annonying things for us men to deal with in our right-brained "A is A, B is B, A to B is a straight line world." This is where being an alpha male comes in. You make firm decisions for both of you, see them through and live with the consequences. Even in marriage sometimes she just needs to be consensually manhandled in the holy maritable bed to take the nervous edge off her indecisions and see clearly. But other males are dormats, my fren. I see them kaliwad like chapos until you wonder who is wearing the pants in the relationship. The funny thing is feminista and/or "tough" women are actually the easiest to tame. A chick like Apricot for example appears to be mkali tena sana but like a snake charmer you need to be the right kind of alpha male to tame her nyweeee until she is all giggles around you almost all the time. Yaaani putty in your palm. Yaaani sprung.


You never cease to amaze me with your presumptiousness!, so I will appeal to the intelligence of the readers here, and ask, “where exactly did I reveal my gender?”. The same applies to my marital status. Do you ever consider you could be wrong?


Right there. mwanaume hangesema hivyo or use those words to rebutt. Angeanza na matusi.


Confirmed @Jokes=@Mugundaman

Mr Swenani in as much as I respect your analysis and find it totally wierd how one can create many pseudos of themselves in wazua forum..(border psychosis) this is not mugundaman.As per jokes profile he joined in ,2008...he's actually an elder in ranks of hardwood,Obiero and Angelica.
MugundaMan
#368 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:20:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
It is always the psychotic madwoman at the market pointing fingers at others ati.. "huyo amechizi" when their hallucinations do not align with reality. Lay off the tonnes of Mogoka you swallowed last night Mbarire. There is only ONE Mugundaman on Wazoo and the owners of the site can confirm this for you using IP logs (I hereby grant them permission)

But we all know deep down, those creating all these slanderous rumors are doing it to show how much they enjoy MM as a Wazoo member Laughing out loudly
Remember in primary school how some boys who show affection for a girl by slapping her or pulling her hair in anger and saying they "hate" her? Whoot there it is .Laughing out loudly
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
sparkly
#369 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:24:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,298
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Let's meet in heaven MM



AMEN!
Kuja kanisa papa.
I was once like you. I thought Christians were boring prudes who didn't want anyone to have any fun. How wrong was I! Following God's rules is 1 billion times more enjoyable than being His enemy by rejecting Him and breaking them daily in an unrepentant way. In case you forgot, sex was God's idea,smile but ONLY after wedlock faithfully and energetically in the marital bed which Scripture says is holy!
Shalom!


Sex is a bodily function just like breathing, eating, Shit**, pissing etc. Even earthworms have sex. It's not a big deal except to people who don't get it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly



But are you an earthworm or a monkey? smile
Darwin said that and many believed his gospel. Man is not a creature of instnct but a rational being with a spirit and a soul.
Sex is a precious act for both pleasure and procreation within a marital context.


What did Darwin say about earthworm sex?
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#370 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:26:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,298
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
MugundaMan wrote:
It is always the psychotic madwoman at the market pointing fingers at others ati.. "huyo amechizi" when their hallucinations do not align with reality. Lay off the tonnes of Mogoka you swallowed last night Mbarire. There is only ONE Mugundaman on Wazoo and the owners of the site can confirm this for you using IP logs (I hereby grant them permission)

But we all know deep down, those creating all these slanderous rumors are doing it to show how much they enjoy MM as a Wazoo member Laughing out loudly
Remember in primary school how some boys who show affection for a girl by slapping her or pulling her hair in anger and saying they "hate" her? Whoot there it is .Laughing out loudly


Kumeendaje?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Mbarire_2019
#371 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:22:30 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/27/2019
Posts: 55
Location: Nbo
MugundaMan wrote:
It is always the psychotic madwoman at the market pointing fingers at others ati.. "huyo amechizi" when their hallucinations do not align with reality. Lay off the tonnes of Mogoka you swallowed last night Mbarire. There is only ONE Mugundaman on Wazoo and the owners of the site can confirm this for you using IP logs (I hereby grant them permission)

But we all know deep down, those creating all these slanderous rumors are doing it to show how much they enjoy MM as a Wazoo member Laughing out loudly
Remember in primary school how some boys who show affection for a girl by slapping her or pulling her hair in anger and saying they "hate" her? Whoot there it is .Laughing out loudly

Unfortunate
jokes
#372 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 1:56:48 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2008
Posts: 323
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
jokes wrote:


Personally i do not ascribe to kusadikas and mugunda definitions of a woman. I like them tall beautiful confident and intelligent.


Jokes, you can't be serious. You would go for the above even if they came with STDs and Slay Queen mentalities? smile My friend you are in for monster troumble if this is true. Super pretty "intelligent" slay queens are a dime a dozen in this here our Kenia. Just go sit at Cafe Deli on Kenyatta avenue and see the thousands of them walk by chwapp chwapp chwapp wearing next to nothing or clothes so tight nothing is left to imagination. Some are engineering students at UoN! Those are the ones to beat away with a stick if they ever come nearby my broda. Unless you love troumble and no peace of mind! You can't turn a Slay queen into a housewife braddah. Church is the only safe place to find a good woman and even then, the good ones are 1% of attendees as there are lots of fake believers in church too!


You and i mugunda are on a different trajectory. You are looking for a wife. You are also generalizing most women. I interact with a person as an individual and do not judge him as a group.
why dont we call slay gueens what they are- malaya. That was their name until generation x invented the slay queen term.
I do not presume to be a god to judge whoever interacts with them. Its a commercial transaction. You pay for the goods delivered and the seller is allowed to sell to whomever is willing and able to pay. This has been there even time immemorial its referred to the oldest trade in the world. Even kwa waislamu iko. hata kama alpha doti ata kataa.
Now your requirements for a wife are extreme to say the least and conflicted. You don't want a wife, you want a super woman. They don't exist.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
They do mbradhee. They are just few and far between. Did you see Kambua above? Now that's a superwoman of a wife that Pastor Mathu is lucky to have!


I don't know the couple but i wish them well in their life. But for a fact i know that only the husband knows the flaws of his wife and vice versa.
jokes
#373 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2019 2:00:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2008
Posts: 323
Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:
Apricot wrote:
jokes wrote:

You chose to go with the description of the un-inhibited mwanaume. How did you dispense off the other mwanaume described in the very next paragraph? Any reason why Apricot wouldn’t fit there? Na ni Lazima kile mwanaume atumie matusi to make their point?

[/Most socially well to do people have reputations to protect and there are inhibitions to full expressions of negative emotions including anger etc and women can sense that. So a woman lives with a guy but deep down she feels like she does not know a guy because he has never revealed himself fully in his raw form. This is the definition of an African man who is married. He lives by societies expectations he is a prisoner in his own world, a world created by the society he lives in.]
Did you mean this definition of man?


That's right.


Personally i do not ascribe to kusadikas and mugunda definitions of a woman. I like them tall beautiful confident and intelligent.


Besides the tall characteristic which is easy to define, would you care to expound on the other three that may be more subjective?


Una bore
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
19 Pages«<171819
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.