Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Rotich Arrested. [73]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [62]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [913]
BREXIT [221]
The Cancer Menace [127]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [2]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [18]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2163]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [30]
Where do they go? [5]
Nyama ya supermarket [60]
Weed! [122]
Car wash [6]
Future in Retail [8]
The glory of living with less [6]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<7891011>»
Wife hunting
ombaalbt
#161 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:44:27 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.
Learning to sit on my hands
hamburglar
#162 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:56:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 873
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.
MugundaMan
#163 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:01:55 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Saying is one thing. Buddhists say you will come back as a cockroach or an NFL quarterback depending on how you live your life, Satanists say hell is one big eternal party full of booze loose women and drugs. Whether what is claimed is true or not is anaa matter altogether, no? Laughing out loudly
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#164 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:06:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.


Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
ombaalbt
#165 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:24:05 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.


Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)


Good point. Now I hope you understand why I may not be interested in attending Sunday school classes.
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#166 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:31:12 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.


Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)


Good point. Now I hope you understand why I may not be interested in attending Sunday school classes.


So why ask theological questions about something you are not interested in is the zillion shilling question smile I think a rational person can look around them and see that everything made that was made was not made by accident. And if that thought process leads them to trying to figure out "who made it all" then that is a great first step. But to reject God for flimsy reasons like "Legio marias say this, Satanists say that, Catholics say the other so they must all be wrong" is quite an interesting position to take.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
ombaalbt
#167 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:36:47 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!


@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.


And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly



I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.


Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.


Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)


Good point. Now I hope you understand why I may not be interested in attending Sunday school classes.


So why ask theological questions about something you are not interested in is the zillion shilling question smile I think a rational person can look around them and see that everything made that was made was not made by accident. And if that thought process leads them to trying to figure out "who made it all" then that is a great first step. But to reject God for flimsy reasons like "Legio marias say this, Satanists say that, Catholics say the other so they must all be wrong" is quite an interesting position to take.


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#168 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 4:30:03 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
ombaalbt
#169 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:14:16 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.

Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#170 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:23:54 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly the reason you need to join the totos in Sunday school and learn Bible 101. You yourself observed that Christ was a practising Jew. I added a point of information you seem to have discovered today that He came to fulfil the law. Have you read a single Pauline letter? I hope you did not expect gentiles like you and me who come to Christ to practice Jewish traditions of the old covenant. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#171 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:32:16 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
OAN to all the others who are interested (by the way didn't know this thread would generate these many responses Laughing out loudly ) My plunge back into the shark infested Christian dating waters officially starts today. Had taken a bit of a hiatus but sasa it is time to get serious in finding that beautiful, Godly Proverbs 31 wife I'm seeking, by God's grace of course. Slay queens, pagan mamas, drinkers, clubbers, money hungry gold diggers, misguided feminists, ndurama queens, bible misquoting part ranch owners in Australia Laughing out loudly na kadhalika kaeni kando! Will angusha updates on how progress is going pole bin pole.


Shalom!
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
ombaalbt
#172 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:45:56 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly the reason you need to join the totos in Sunday school and learn Bible 101. You yourself observed that Christ was a practising Jew. I added a point of information you seem to have discovered today that He came to fulfil the law. Have you read a single Pauline letter? I hope you did not expect gentiles like you and me who come to Christ to practice Jewish traditions of the old covenant. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I see no reason to. Thank you for admitting that the holy bible is mostly Jewish tradition. Paul himself was a Jew who having his teachings rejected by the Jews reached out to the gentiles with the "good news".
Christians as the name suggests follow in the footsteps of Christ. Christ himself having observed the Sabbath I see no reason for you to dismiss it as a Jewish tradition if you are a true follower of Christ.
As for me I stand in awe of the universe and wonder at the majesty of it. And if such was the creation of the Almighty such a being cannot be contained in any of the teachings of the Christian/Islamic/Jewish faiths.
Learning to sit on my hands
ombaalbt
#173 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:50:16 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
OAN to all the others who are interested (by the way didn't know this thread would generate these many responses Laughing out loudly ) My plunge back into the shark infested Christian dating waters officially starts today. Had taken a bit of a hiatus but sasa it is time to get serious in finding that beautiful, Godly Proverbs 31 wife I'm seeking, by God's grace of course. Slay queens, pagan mamas, drinkers, clubbers, money hungry gold diggers, misguided feminists, ndurama queens, bible misquoting part ranch owners in Australia Laughing out loudly na kadhalika kaeni kando! Will angusha updates on how progress is going pole bin pole.


Shalom!


Good luck. You'll need it.
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Learning to sit on my hands
MugundaMan
#174 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:53:07 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly the reason you need to join the totos in Sunday school and learn Bible 101. You yourself observed that Christ was a practising Jew. I added a point of information you seem to have discovered today that He came to fulfil the law. Have you read a single Pauline letter? I hope you did not expect gentiles like you and me who come to Christ to practice Jewish traditions of the old covenant. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I see no reason to. Thank you for admitting that the holy bible is mostly Jewish tradition. Paul himself was a Jew who having his teachings rejected by the Jews reached out to the gentiles with the "good news".
Christians as the name suggests follow in the footsteps of Christ. Christ himself having observed the Sabbath I see no reason for you to dismiss it as a Jewish tradition if you are a true follower of Christ.

As for me I stand in awe of the universe and wonder at the majesty of it. And if such was the creation of the Almighty such a being cannot be contained in any of the teachings of the Christian/Islamic/Jewish faiths.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Which TV series were you watching to glean this watered-down distorted namby-pamby information from? You need the Sunday school even more than the totos there! Please come asap! The only thing worse than an outright atheist is mjuaji "bible scholars" like you who do not understand even the MOST SIMPLE aspects of the Holy Book yet try to talk like theologians Laughing out loudly At least Alph-doti is slightly better. He quotes verse and chapter (but always out of context and 99% of times from the Old covenant).
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
ombaalbt
#175 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:21:45 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:


There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that


Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly the reason you need to join the totos in Sunday school and learn Bible 101. You yourself observed that Christ was a practising Jew. I added a point of information you seem to have discovered today that He came to fulfil the law. Have you read a single Pauline letter? I hope you did not expect gentiles like you and me who come to Christ to practice Jewish traditions of the old covenant. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I see no reason to. Thank you for admitting that the holy bible is mostly Jewish tradition. Paul himself was a Jew who having his teachings rejected by the Jews reached out to the gentiles with the "good news".
Christians as the name suggests follow in the footsteps of Christ. Christ himself having observed the Sabbath I see no reason for you to dismiss it as a Jewish tradition if you are a true follower of Christ.

As for me I stand in awe of the universe and wonder at the majesty of it. And if such was the creation of the Almighty such a being cannot be contained in any of the teachings of the Christian/Islamic/Jewish faiths.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Which TV series were you watching to glean this watered-down distorted namby-pamby information from? You need the Sunday school even more than the totos there! Please come asap! The only thing worse than an outright atheist is mjuaji "bible scholars" like you who do not understand even the MOST SIMPLE aspects of the Holy Book yet try to talk like theologians Laughing out loudly At least Alph-doti is slightly better. He quotes verse and chapter (but always out of context and 99% of times from the Old covenant).


No Sunday school for me. Thank youShame on you Shame on you
Stop bandying words around and making no point at all. Can you refute what I have stated.
Aha. I can see you are going on all over the place. Miss me with that. BYE.Liar Liar
Learning to sit on my hands
AlphDoti
#176 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:23:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,966
Location: Kenya
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:

There you go again making assumptions again. Nowhere in my discussion have I made the claim that I reject God. What I have said is I have a problem with is people like you who run around calling others satanic because they believe something different like you have been doing to AlphDoti and subtly coercing them to go to "Sunday School" Like you said people say all sorts of things and it does not necessarily mean they are telling the truth. Therefore I don't have to take whatever you are telling me about Jesus as the truth. But I give you ten over ten points for deflecting. You are very good at that

Interesting. So if you do NOT reject God. Why do you have a problem with Mugundaman saying Jesus is Lord? If you have a problem with Mugundman's personality, what does it have to do with God being God? smile If you read the Bible, it is very clear that all who reject Christ are going to Satan so calling a hard-hearted and hostile rejector of Christ a Satanist is not out of step! The Allahists have rejected Christ and His Words. So have the Judaists. So have the Buddhists and every other non-Christian religion on earth. Hata WITHIN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH lots of false denominations (eg Mormons, Christian Scientists, Catholics, SDAs etc etc) have rejected Christ and His Word and followed doctrines & traditions of men that are NOT in the Bible. Christ preaches extensively about these false prophets in the Christian churches! What is your reason for rejecting Him if Mugundaman and his posts on Wazoo did not exist on this earth? smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
So in which Sunday school did you learn about the true teachings of Christ?
I remember you saying somewhere that Christ fulfilled the law of the old testament and introduced the law of the new testament. And therefore that is why you do not observe among other things the Sabbath, Passover, etc etc. I can understand the Passover coz of the ultimate sacrifice but what is the justification of not observing the Sabbath given Jesus himself observed it even in his death.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly the reason you need to join the totos in Sunday school and learn Bible 101. You yourself observed that Christ was a practising Jew. I added a point of information you seem to have discovered today that He came to fulfil the law. Have you read a single Pauline letter? I hope you did not expect gentiles like you and me who come to Christ to practice Jewish traditions of the old covenant. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I see no reason to. Thank you for admitting that the holy bible is mostly Jewish tradition. Paul himself was a Jew who having his teachings rejected by the Jews reached out to the gentiles with the "good news".
Christians as the name suggests follow in the footsteps of Christ. Christ himself having observed the Sabbath I see no reason for you to dismiss it as a Jewish tradition if you are a true follower of Christ.

As for me I stand in awe of the universe and wonder at the majesty of it. And if such was the creation of the Almighty such a being cannot be contained in any of the teachings of the Christian/Islamic/Jewish faiths.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Which TV series were you watching to glean this watered-down distorted namby-pamby information from? You need the Sunday school even more than the totos there! Please come asap! The only thing worse than an outright atheist is mjuaji "bible scholars" like you who do not understand even the MOST SIMPLE aspects of the Holy Book yet try to talk like theologians Laughing out loudly At least Alph-doti is slightly better. He quotes verse and chapter (but always out of context and 99% of times from the Old covenant).

No Sunday school for me. Thank youShame on you Shame on you
Stop bandying words around and making no point at all. Can you refute what I have stated.
Aha. I can see you are going on all over the place. Miss me with that. BYE.Liar Liar

@mugunda, you never answered anything asked... you're just rhetoric. And you say Paul said this, Paul said that... what about what Jesus a.a said?
AlphDoti
#177 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:29:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,966
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!

@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.

And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly

I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.

Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.

Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)

@mugunda, What is the truth? Answer this. Still you diverted from my question, where is evidence to your claim that Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc sinned fir marrying more than one wife.., stick to this pliz... do not divert.

@ombaalbt pay attention: no muslim say Christians will go to hell. I have never said that. Quran never say that. The prophet Muhammad s.a.w never taught that. Correct that please.
ombaalbt
#178 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:21:57 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 5/19/2014
Posts: 68
Location: Migori
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!

@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.

And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly

I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.

Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.

Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)

@mugunda, What is the truth? Answer this. Still you diverted from my question, where is evidence to your claim that Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc sinned fir marrying more than one wife.., stick to this pliz... do not divert.

@ombaalbt pay attention: no muslim say Christians will go to hell. I have never said that. Quran never say that. The prophet Muhammad s.a.w never taught that. Correct that please.


@AlphDoti only when I have confirmed the facts.
Learning to sit on my hands
AlphDoti
#179 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:49:07 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,966
Location: Kenya
ombaalbt wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!

@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.

And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly

I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.

Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.

Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)

@mugunda, What is the truth? Answer this. Still you diverted from my question, where is evidence to your claim that Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc sinned fir marrying more than one wife.., stick to this pliz... do not divert.

@ombaalbt pay attention: no muslim say Christians will go to hell. I have never said that. Quran never say that. The prophet Muhammad s.a.w never taught that. Correct that please.

@AlphDoti only when I have confirmed the facts.

To avoid confusion, we set our basis. Our sources are Quran and hadith. If anyone said anything which is not coming from there, then disregard it. We do not base it on people's opinions.

Here is a fact from the source I have indicated above.

Quran tells us: "Say: O People of the Scripture [Christians & Jews]! Come to a common word between us and you: that we shall worship none but God, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside God..." Quran surah Imran 3:64

A person who submits his will to Lord God, whatever nae he calls himself, he will go to jannah/heaven. As long he submits will to almighty God, whether you call yourself Muslim, or Christian, or traditionalist whatever... you will go to jannah
2012
#180 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:51:34 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,406
Location: Nairobi
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
ombaalbt wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Alphdoti you are a waste of time. You don't answer simple questions, call answers to your questions "diversionary tactics" (because they do not conform to your narrow expectations) and you are yet to grasp even Sunday School Christianity 101 concepts. Bure sana! Your type of swalis;

Cain killed Abel and Abel died. Did he sin?
David slept with Bathsheba and killed Uriah. Did he sin?
Laughing out loudly
Of course they sinned. Did you think Abraham was sinless? Noah too? Didn't Noah get drunk and lay naked and exposed before Ham? Didn't his daughters sleep with him? Didn't they sin?
OF COURSE THEY DID. Hata mtoi wa 6 years old can tell you that.
When will you get it in your head that marrying 4 wives is adultery? Your Satanic god Allah cannot run away from this simple fact!
Now please answer my questions!

@Mugundaman I have been following your arguments and I'm not sure that you aren't making the claim that a good Christian should ignore the old testament. Please clarify.

And keep in mind that Jesus himself was a practicing Jew and never advocated for anyone to start a new religion in his name.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You too need to join the totos at Sunday school alongside the Ishmaelite to grasp Christianity 101 as delineated by the Holy Bible Laughing out loudly

I have no desire to be taught once again to dismiss other people because of their religious beliefs.
Something that goes like this:

Muslims say Christians and Jews are wrong and will go to hell

Jews say Muslims and Christians are wrong and will go to hell

Christians say Jews and Muslims are wrong and will go to hell.

Atheists say Christians, Muslims and Jews are nut cases and there in no hell....or heaven for that matter.

Catholics say praying for the dead through Mary and Satanic Mother Theresa etc can save a person already inside a coffin. Anybody can say anything mbradzah. That does not mean what they say is truth :)

@mugunda, What is the truth? Answer this. Still you diverted from my question, where is evidence to your claim that Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc etc sinned fir marrying more than one wife.., stick to this pliz... do not divert.

@ombaalbt pay attention: no muslim say Christians will go to hell. I have never said that. Quran never say that. The prophet Muhammad s.a.w never taught that. Correct that please.


Only David sinned for going after another man's wife and God punished him, forgave him and her son with the King became the next King and he and the mother are in the lineage of Jesus. Amazing, right!

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
19 Pages«<7891011>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.