Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Feb 21, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Singer Akothee!!!!!!!!!!!!! [26]
Wazua without Live Prices is like... [12]
POTUS TRUMP [1217]
finally found @mukiri [16]
The house Uhuruto built for a Nakuru widow [21]
Lawyer Chesang [1]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [792]
Thriving, Empty and Unsettle [31]
Yvonne Okwara part 3... [1]
Dakar Senegal [32]
Kenya vs Somalia [20]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [27]
Dead-beats who appear after their kids succeed [5]
Do Wazuans Exercise? [895]
Revealing dress at work while working [22]
 
Forum Jump


Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

I finally logged in
brav
#1 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:06:16 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 743
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

after over 10 years.
Swenani
#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:14:25 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,937
Location: Vacuum
brav wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

after over 10 years.



Your last post was barely 3 years ago yawa
Poverty is the root of all evil
brav
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:19:08 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 743
Hehe I had to create a pseudo account brav100 hii account ilikua imekataa kabsaa..
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:33:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,500
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Karibu Wazoo
Login even for regulars is a daily struggle, papa
And woe betide you when things "hang"
Unatype a loooong essay then as you post you find bilas. It hangs for ten minutes.
It seems to work better on mobile than on PC though IMHO.
Karibu tena
"The best investment on earth is earth"
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. 1500 posts=Adios!
Jesus is Lord
brav
#5 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:54:30 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 743
Quote:
Karibu Wazoo
Login even for regulars is a daily struggle, papa
And woe betide you when things "hang"
Unatype a loooong essay then as you post you find bilas. It hangs for ten minutes.
It seems to work better on mobile than on PC though IMHO.
Karibu tena



Thanks @mugundaman I really met quite some beautiful souls here, informative then the wazua system just decided to refuse my login details Leo out of nowhere I tried and viola I was happy.. does the like of njunge and mlefu still around....?


Do people here still do the random nyama meetings ama...?
Impunity
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 2:15:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 25,879
Location: Masada
brav wrote:
Quote:
Karibu Wazoo
Login even for regulars is a daily struggle, papa
And woe betide you when things "hang"
Unatype a loooong essay then as you post you find bilas. It hangs for ten minutes.
It seems to work better on mobile than on PC though IMHO.
Karibu tena



Thanks @mugundaman I really met quite some beautiful souls here, informative then the wazua system just decided to refuse my login details Leo out of nowhere I tried and viola I was happy.. does the like of njunge and mlefu still around....?


Do people here still do the random nyama meetings ama...?


Mbuzi died,literally.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kingfisher
#7 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:28:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,701
Impunity wrote:
brav wrote:
Quote:
Karibu Wazoo
Login even for regulars is a daily struggle, papa
And woe betide you when things "hang"
Unatype a loooong essay then as you post you find bilas. It hangs for ten minutes.
It seems to work better on mobile than on PC though IMHO.
Karibu tena



Thanks @mugundaman I really met quite some beautiful souls here, informative then the wazua system just decided to refuse my login details Leo out of nowhere I tried and viola I was happy.. does the like of njunge and mlefu still around....?


Do people here still do the random nyama meetings ama...?


Mbuzi died,literally.


We can try a shenzi goat by shenzi people at a shenzi place
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Sober
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:30:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/27/2007
Posts: 3,583
kingfisher wrote:
Impunity wrote:
brav wrote:
Quote:
Karibu Wazoo
Login even for regulars is a daily struggle, papa
And woe betide you when things "hang"
Unatype a loooong essay then as you post you find bilas. It hangs for ten minutes.
It seems to work better on mobile than on PC though IMHO.
Karibu tena



Thanks @mugundaman I really met quite some beautiful souls here, informative then the wazua system just decided to refuse my login details Leo out of nowhere I tried and viola I was happy.. does the like of njunge and mlefu still around....?


Do people here still do the random nyama meetings ama...?


Mbuzi died,literally.


We can try a shenzi goat by shenzi people at a shenzi place



Applause Applause welcome, 10 Year Cheallenge
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
brav
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:13:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/26/2008
Posts: 743
Aaaaaaah @Kingfisher

Quote:
We can try a shenzi goat by shenzi people at a shenzi place


we should nduthis..

...ehehe still got the photos and memories of bungee jumping with Mlefu, Wendz, Guka...
kingfisher
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:47:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/9/2008
Posts: 2,701
brav wrote:
Aaaaaaah @Kingfisher

Quote:
We can try a shenzi goat by shenzi people at a shenzi place


we should nduthis..

...ehehe still got the photos and memories of bungee jumping with Mlefu, Wendz, Guka...


who used to organize things here?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.