Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Apr 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
2022. If not Ruto, then who? [13]
Name wrongly listed in Credit Reference Bureau [11]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [68]
Maajabu ya Musa!!! [19]
Nairobi Rains [282]
Jonathan Toroitich [22]
EPL 2018/2019 Season [125]
Is Paternalism a necessity? [14]
Major Earthquake [24]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [661]
ukraine comedian president [5]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [11]
Sri Lanka cowards [4]
Switched at birth [2]
Ivy Wangeci [148]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Adios
popat
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:19:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/2/2009
Posts: 299
Location: kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Adios for real sasa Laughing out loudly
Lakini mkileta nyoko nyoko please rest assured I will be back to respond next week Laughing out loudly

Boss.Just hit the road.Serious men don't announce they are going.You just go.
popat
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:27:56 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/2/2009
Posts: 299
Location: kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Will come back when I have a wife. Time to kick game kiazi kiazi do the whole macking/romance thing kindogo kindogo. simba akinyeshewa usifikirie ni paka. Apricot take care of my pipo until I come back.
Shalom.

#DustbowlForever
#GodlyWifeOrBust

My suspicion have been confirmed. I've always felt there was a gap. A good wife could have slowed you down.You could not be chasing plots all the way to the Dustbowl if you had a serious wife. The good thing is that you have realized before its too late. You'll come back here more solid and grounded if you'll be lucky to convince one to stick with you at your age.
Swenani
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:13:28 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
MugundaMan wrote:
Adios for real sasa Laughing out loudly
Lakini mkileta nyoko nyoko please rest assured I will be back to respond next week Laughing out loudly


Since you went away, wazua has been slow.
Poverty is the root of all evil
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:44:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
When you come back, please answer this question...

Answer your Satanic utoto? Nope! If told you this a jillion times, papa. When will you learn? smile

Does Jesus teach you to call others satanic? Or these are due misconception taught to you by your church?
Fullykenyan
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:23:04 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/27/2014
Posts: 539
Location: Eastlando
popat wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Adios for real sasa Laughing out loudly
Lakini mkileta nyoko nyoko please rest assured I will be back to respond next week Laughing out loudly

Boss.Just hit the road.Serious men don't announce they are going.You just go.

hahahahah.
MugundaMan
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:29:07 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
popat wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Adios for real sasa Laughing out loudly
Lakini mkileta nyoko nyoko please rest assured I will be back to respond next week Laughing out loudly

Boss.Just hit the road.Serious men don't announce they are going.You just go.


You can always tell who loves and admires you the most by who cries the loudest that you should leave Laughing out loudly Whether I stay or leave, why does it prick you, papa?
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:31:40 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Angelica _ann wrote:
2012 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Adios for real sasa Laughing out loudly
Lakini mkileta nyoko nyoko please rest assured I will be back to respond next week Laughing out loudly


Adios. I pray you find love...


This one will never find love here on earth unless he mends his ways and accommodates others views. Don't waste your time and prayers. There are more meaningful things you can pray for.


Double A
Your bitterness will consume you alive, madhee. Are you married? I shudder to imagine the nduramas your hubby (if any) has vumiliad through all these decades!
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
MugundaMan
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:42:05 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
When you come back, please answer this question...

Answer your Satanic utoto? Nope! If told you this a jillion times, papa. When will you learn? smile

Does Jesus teach you to call others satanic? Or these are due misconception taught to you by your church?


He does!smile

Says Christ:

You are of your father the devil (Satan), and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. -- John 8:44

Now can you start a new thread for your to respond to yourself over your Satanic virgin dishing liar Allah and his insane false prophet Muhammad Utoto?


"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
AlphDoti
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:26:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
When you come back, please answer this question...

Answer your Satanic utoto? Nope! If told you this a jillion times, papa. When will you learn? smile

Does Jesus teach you to call others satanic? Or these are due misconception taught to you by your church?

He does!smile

Says Christ:

You are of your father the devil (Satan), and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. -- John 8:44

Now can you start a new thread for your to respond to yourself over your Satanic virgin dishing liar Allah and his insane false prophet Muhammad Utoto?

Was Jesus referring to SAUL, the man who changed the name to 'Paul'?

'PAUL' A MURDERER, who BOASTED about being the persecutor of the Jews. He NEVER Repented or sought their forgiveness. Or God's!

JESUS said "He was a MURDERER from the beginning" John 8:44

"He shall PERSECUTE the saints of The Most HIGH" Daniel 7:25

"SAUL was in hearty agreement with putting Stephen to death. And on that day a GREAT PERSECUTION began against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles". "But SAUL began ravaging the church, entering house after house, and dragging off men and women, he would put them in prison". " SAUL breathing THREATS and MURDER against the disciples of The Lord " Acts 8:1-3, 9:1
MugundaMan
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:07:25 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Alphadummy,
He was refering to YOU and YOUR ILK who have rejected Him as LORD, mbradhee. This is not rocket science. Now DO AS I HAVE TOLD YOU and go start a Satanic Allah thread to wail yourself sore, papa. Wacha kuharibu hutu beurifu thread with your devlish utoto, jameni.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:01:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Alphadummy,
He was refering to YOU and YOUR ILK who have rejected Him as LORD, mbradhee. This is not rocket science. Now DO AS I HAVE TOLD YOU and go start a Satanic Allah thread to wail yourself sore, papa. Wacha kuharibu hutu beurifu thread with your devlish utoto, jameni.

You cannot fool anyone! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"But SAUL began ravaging the church, entering house after house, and dragging off men and women, he would put them in prison". Acts 8:1-3

"SAUL breathing THREATS and MURDER against the disciples of The Lord" Acts 9:1

Says Jesus:
You are of your father the devil (Satan), and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning... John 8:44
MugundaMan
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:59:18 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Your illiteracy on Biblical matters is incredible. Read John 8 from top to bottom and tell us where Saul is mentioned. Then read the whole of Acts from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either Paul or Saul the son of the devil. This is the problem of getting all your information on the Bible piecemeal from those Satanic Imams you worship such as Prophet Muhammad. WHy do I waste my time debating someone who loves his hellbound lord Lucifer (Allah) and is proud of it Laughing out loudly ? I'm done. Not engaging you any more kabsaaaaa, trust me on that.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:17:14 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
Your illiteracy on Biblical matters is incredible. Read John 8 from top to bottom and tell us where Saul is mentioned. Then read the whole of Acts from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either Paul or Saul the son of the devil. This is the problem of getting all your information on the Bible piecemeal from those Satanic Imams you worship such as Prophet Muhammad. WHy do I waste my time debating someone who loves his hellbound lord Lucifer (Allah) and is proud of it Laughing out loudly ? I'm done. Not engaging you any more kabsaaaaa, trust me on that.

And have you read John 8 top to bottom and did you find where AlphDoti is mentioned? Read whole of John from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either me or Imams the son of the devil...

You talked too much and in the process contradict yourself... And you swim in ignorance!

Let me teach you. Islam is belief in one God, pray to one God, fast, give charity etc etc and the one who does that is a MUSLIM. Again, remove ignorance, Islam is not the worship of Mohammad or being Arab or Ismaelite as your confused brain might think..
MugundaMan
#34 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 9:01:31 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Your illiteracy on Biblical matters is incredible. Read John 8 from top to bottom and tell us where Saul is mentioned. Then read the whole of Acts from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either Paul or Saul the son of the devil. This is the problem of getting all your information on the Bible piecemeal from those Satanic Imams you worship such as Prophet Muhammad. WHy do I waste my time debating someone who loves his hellbound lord Lucifer (Allah) and is proud of it Laughing out loudly ? I'm done. Not engaging you any more kabsaaaaa, trust me on that.

And have you read John 8 top to bottom and did you find where AlphDoti is mentioned? Read whole of John from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either me or Imams the son of the devil...

You talked too much and in the process contradict yourself... And you swim in ignorance!

Let me teach you. Islam is belief in one God, pray to one God, fast, give charity etc etc and the one who does that is a MUSLIM. Again, remove ignorance, Islam is not the worship of Mohammad or being Arab or Ismaelite as your confused brain might think..


My Ishmaelite proud son of the Devil friend,

Here is where Christ calls you a son of the devil, if you do not repent and come to Him before it is too late! smile



How much more clearer than that can it get? smile
I didn't even read your garbage Satanic verses about Islam. Please do not put anything from them here because nobody except yourself is interested in them. However, I do LOVE your interest in (mis)quoting our Holy Bible Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Endelea hivyo hivyo so it can spread more and more and more! Amen.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
AlphDoti
#35 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 11:42:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 5,870
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Your illiteracy on Biblical matters is incredible. Read John 8 from top to bottom and tell us where Saul is mentioned. Then read the whole of Acts from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either Paul or Saul the son of the devil. This is the problem of getting all your information on the Bible piecemeal from those Satanic Imams you worship such as Prophet Muhammad. WHy do I waste my time debating someone who loves his hellbound lord Lucifer (Allah) and is proud of it Laughing out loudly ? I'm done. Not engaging you any more kabsaaaaa, trust me on that.

And have you read John 8 top to bottom and did you find where AlphDoti is mentioned? Read whole of John from beginning to end and tell us where Christ calls either me or Imams the son of the devil...

You talked too much and in the process contradict yourself... And you swim in ignorance!

Let me teach you. Islam is belief in one God, pray to one God, fast, give charity etc etc and the one who does that is a MUSLIM. Again, remove ignorance, Islam is not the worship of Mohammad or being Arab or Ismaelite as your confused brain might think..

My Ishmaelite proud son of the Devil friend,

Here is where Christ calls you a son of the devil, if you do not repent and come to Him before it is too late! smile



How much more clearer than that can it get? smile
I didn't even read your garbage Satanic verses about Islam. Please do not put anything from them here because nobody except yourself is interested in them. However, I do LOVE your interest in (mis)quoting our Holy Bible Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Endelea hivyo hivyo so it can spread more and more and more! Amen.

Read John 3 from top to bottom and tell us where my name is mentioned.

As for your blubbering Ishmaelite, as @tycho yold you, so far you haven't shown that you know what it means.
MugundaMan
#36 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:04:35 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,700
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
AlphDoti wrote:

Read John 3 from top to bottom and tell us where my name is mentioned.

As for your blubbering Ishmaelite, as @tycho yold you, so far you haven't shown that you know what it means.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
**1700 posts = Adios (for real this time!)**
Chaka
#37 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 12:41:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 2/16/2007
Posts: 2,077
I propose @MM be appointed the DC goodwill ambassador..
Ngogoyo
#38 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 3:27:22 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/22/2011
Posts: 546
Location: House
Chaka wrote:
I propose @MM be appointed the DC goodwill ambassador..


@MM is just crying for help!
He has a mental condition, its just that he doesnt know it yet. Sympathize with him.
essyk
#39 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:11:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,365
Ngogoyo wrote:
Chaka wrote:
I propose @MM be appointed the DC goodwill ambassador..


@MM is just crying for help!
He has a mental condition, its just that he doesnt know it yet. Sympathize with him.


Ngongoyo!!! I have missed you. But where have you been?
Even my landlord Kaigangio, I no longer see him along these streets.
Haiya let's run out of here.Laughing out loudly
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Swenani
#40 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 4:12:05 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
Ngogoyo wrote:
Chaka wrote:
I propose @MM be appointed the DC goodwill ambassador..


@MM is just crying for help!
He has a mental condition, its just that he doesnt know it yet. Sympathize with him.


Mbona MM anakaa kuwatishatish namna hii. Let him be yawa.
Poverty is the root of all evil
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.