Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 7, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
E-commerce in Kenya [8]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1569]
Descendants of Slaves Kidnapped from Kenya [35]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2245]
SGR Progress thus far [1389]
Coronavirus [2159]
Ngong road forest evictions [1]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [12]
K24 invades Citizen &, KTN [222]
America spring :Anti police demos [37]
Mpig Waluke Sentencing [43]
Burundi Kamenuka [116]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [85]
Chief Justice David Maraga... [97]
Rape....or 3 some....or both? [108]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Prime Minister Matiang'i
Lolest!
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:37:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,013
Location: Kianjokoma
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
2012
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:48:47 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
Lolest! wrote:
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not


More like President Matiang'i.
What's the president's work and his deputy now in this structure?

BBI will solve it
:)
YoungMulla
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:13:01 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/14/2012
Posts: 577
Location: Nairobi Kenya
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.
Before I die - i will touch the sky!!
AlphDoti
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:17:59 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,237
Location: Kenya
I think this is to test the waters, whether "we" can push for constitutional amendment for PM role... remember our hypothesis here
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:22:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,596
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:38:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,341
Location: Nairobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad


UK should have appointed CS Macharia, Kiunjuri...or Amina...Hard workers right there....
possunt quia posse videntur
guru267
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:52:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 6,675
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad


UK should have appointed CS Macharia, Kiunjuri...or Amina...Hard workers right there....


Amina is a slay queen who peaked at the foreign ministry. The other two are mountaineers and UK would not make the mistake of appointing them.
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
maka
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:56:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,341
Location: Nairobi
guru267 wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad


UK should have appointed CS Macharia, Kiunjuri...or Amina...Hard workers right there....


Amina is a slay queen who peaked at the foreign ministry. The other two are mountaineers and UK would not make the mistake of appointing them.


Ok Omamo then or Rashid Echesa....smile
possunt quia posse videntur
Gathige
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:13:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,152
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad



His ego is too big for president. KE001 needs someone who is a bit moderate.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
2012
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:30:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
Gathige wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad



His ego is too big for president. KE001 needs someone who is a bit moderate.


May be we need someone like him for one term only atunyoroshe sawasawa.

BBI will solve it
:)
T-Bag
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:32:07 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 9/25/2008
Posts: 493
Handshakers should just say Matiang'i Tosa for 2022 for Leader of Govt aka executive prime minister or President with the current constitution
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Thitifini
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:36:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 636
Location: Kenya
2012 wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad



His ego is too big for president. KE001 needs someone who is a bit moderate.


May be we need someone like him for one term only atunyoroshe sawasawa.


Presidents dont make policies. PSs and CSs do.

We need 22 matiangis and PSs from former provincial administration....then tunyoroshwe proper.

By the way JP biggest error was coming up with all the ideas. They are supposed to get ideas from civil service core and make priorities of what to concentrate on as flagships.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
jokes
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:42:10 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 7/1/2008
Posts: 323
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not


More like President Matiang'i.
What's the president's work and his deputy now in this structure?



wanted to say the same, kazi ya Rais itakuwa gani??
gk
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:45:28 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 472
jokes wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not


More like President Matiang'i.
What's the president's work and his deputy now in this structure?



wanted to say the same, kazi ya Rais itakuwa gani??


Getting updates smile
Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:06:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,596
gk wrote:
jokes wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not


More like President Matiang'i.
What's the president's work and his deputy now in this structure?



wanted to say the same, kazi ya Rais itakuwa gani??


Getting updates smile


http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&m=853106
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Free
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:06:55 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 61
Location: Nairobi
"Ruto To Hold Private Meeting With President Uhuru Over CS Matiang’i’s New Roles" Kahawa tungu online.
Swenani
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:22:59 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,135
Location: Vacuum
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
The guy has been appointed 'head boy' of other CSs, AG & Head of Public Service

Interesting times. Maybe about next elections, maybe not


More like President Matiang'i.
What's the president's work and his deputy now in this structure?


Why are you asking a stupid question? Their work is now to supervise Matiangi.

Quote:
strealine:make (an organization or system) more efficient and effective by employing faster or simpler working methods.


smile smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Swenani
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:26:21 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,135
Location: Vacuum
maka wrote:
guru267 wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
YoungMulla wrote:
All hail PM Matiang'i!

Jokes aside, this guy would be a fitting president for this country, if he ever got into politics. The guy delivers and he has the right toughness needed to moves this along.


Kwani he is the only Kenya who works. Very sad affair for the country. Sad


UK should have appointed CS Macharia, Kiunjuri...or Amina...Hard workers right there....


Amina is a slay queen who peaked at the foreign ministry. The other two are mountaineers and UK would not make the mistake of appointing them.


Ok Omamo then or Rashid Echesa....smile

smile smile smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
radiomast
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:43:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 358
Maybe UK thinks Ruto is too busy campaigning and is not working. Back in the 1980s, Moi demoted Mwai Kibaki because he said Kibaki was not helping him govern the country. Back then Kibaki was known as the VP of Othaya because thats the only place he ever visited.
limanika
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:10:15 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 2,017
radiomast wrote:
Maybe UK thinks Ruto is too busy campaigning and is not working. Back in the 1980s, Moi demoted Mwai Kibaki because he said Kibaki was not helping him govern the country. Back then Kibaki was known as the VP of Othaya because thats the only place he ever visited.

Plausible. The maize n sugar scandals, the CBC implementation mix-up, inefficient use of govt funds, delayed projects, NYS scandals, etc etc all point to a missing link.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.