Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Monday, May 25, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1365]
Coronavirus [1864]
Apartment tour [1]
Wah-wah, wah-wah [28]
Jalang'o,the Boys club and Pudesh!!! [8]
Sundowner [41]
E- cigarettes [4]
Data Breach - Panama Papers [44]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [78]
Tecla Muigai [38]
The ever elusive kabuga [21]
Which books are you reading----recommend [144]
Baby born in My car..experience of a lifetime [55]
AU to work for PanAfrican names [1]
Alfred mutua : Maendeleo chap chap [103]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Fake it till you Make it.
essyk
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:01:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,449
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Swenani
#2 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 8:23:58 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
I'm looking for a professional to work on my BRAND as the GO to relationship therapist
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
MugundaMan
#3 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 9:02:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
MatataMingi
#4 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 3:58:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 354
Location: Where everyone knows you
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.



Hi essyk. What is this one name that keeps poopoing up ?
Impunity
#5 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 4:20:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,240
Location: Masada
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.



I gave up on that magazine kiatambo sana.
Even Waiguru was once on that top list.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

essyk
#6 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:38:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,449
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.


WOMAN! Your big fat ass is blocking my view.
Stick to creating multiple wazua profiles and engaging your own self.
Are you on periods 24/7?
Start selling some bras or I buy you some pads.
You think you are hero here cz of rants? yuck!

Loser.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#7 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:42:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,449
MatataMingi wrote:
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.



Hi essyk. What is this one name that keeps poopoing up ?


Wilkins Fadhili.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
MugundaMan
#8 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:59:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.


WOMAN! Your big fat ass is blocking my view.
Stick to creating multiple wazua profiles and engaging your own self.
Are you on periods 24/7?
Start selling some bras or I buy you some pads.
You think you are hero here cz of rants? yuck!

Loser.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Was only throwing your peni mbili logic from the Adios thread back at ya Laughing out loudly In fact I quoted you verbatim.
Mbona hasira dada. Breathe, logout, hike, sail Laughing out loudly smile
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
essyk
#9 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 7:00:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,449
Impunity wrote:
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.



I gave up on that magazine kiatambo sana.
Even Waiguru was once on that top list.


And this cashier who's stole millions only to emerge as a millionaire start up..
I turned down a platform with one of the local media houses cz I didn't find the interview thorough.
I ended up interviewing him instead.Saw the way he was taking notes and asking half-baked questions nikajua this one is joker.He wil spoil for me.
They only want a good story on newspaper as part of their job.
I guess that's why some people pay to get their names out there.


@loserman- yours is a psychotic male story .
Now that you got my sorry attention up there, you can have it for dinner,embrace it too.
Don't engage me anymore,you are not smart and it stinks for real.
Now laugh.It shall be well..hopefully.



"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
MugundaMan
#10 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 7:20:11 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wazoo kuna mabo kweli kweli. She dishes but cannot take getting dished at. Why dish in the first place if you did not expect it back in military grade bazookas complete with rotating canons with hollow point laser-guided shells ? Laughing out loudly



I hope you have learned the lesson though.Laughing out loudly

Your wish is my command. As you may...
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
2012
#11 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 8:39:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.




What's sad for me is that the guy even made it to NMG's Business Daily's Top 40 under 40 men.
Tells you how fake the recognitions in our country are. Don't kill yourself to get recognized, don't believe in the hype.
Stay hungry, stay foolish, be honest na Mungu atakuongezea hapo pengine in multiples. Do you.

BBI will solve it
:)
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 9:20:17 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,990
Location: Kianjokoma
essyk wrote:
MatataMingi wrote:
essyk wrote:
Everywhere I turn from Twitter to LinkedIn,FB there's one name that keeps popping up.
And people are still asking..who is this guy?
It's sad,pitiful,unbelievable and hilarious.Sad because I see big names in the industry being mentioned as having fallen for the 'personal branding idea '.

What ails these people? Is it greed,attention seeking,desire to belong or mental?
Why have such a big name yet you are living in denial?

Poor guy.

And what criteria is normaly used to select the top so and so under xyz cos these things are loosing credibility fast.



Hi essyk. What is this one name that keeps poopoing up ?


Wilkins Fadhili.

Never heard of him
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Taurrus
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 11:06:26 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 811
Location: Kite
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.


WOMAN! Your big fat ass is blocking my view.
Stick to creating multiple wazua profiles and engaging your own self.
Are you on periods 24/7?
Start selling some bras or I buy you some pads.
You think you are hero here cz of rants? yuck!

Loser.


d'oh! Tell me this account was hacked!
masukuma
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:18:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,423
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
I'm looking for a professional to work on my BRAND as the GO to relationship the rapist

did you forget a space? it changes everything when you forget spaces
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Swenani
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 8:57:28 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,112
Location: Vacuum
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
I'm looking for a professional to work on my BRAND as the GO to relationship the rapist

did you forget a space? it changes everything when you forget spaces

You're going to hell,this is not a threat!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Apricot
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:07:55 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 178
Location: Nairobi
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
I'm looking for a professional to work on my BRAND as the GO to relationship the rapist

did you forget a space? it changes everything when you forget spaces

You're going to hell,this is not a threat!


Can you ship me there too? I am so tired of being threatened that I will go there when when I die by folks who have never been there and back, unless I freaking..., I'd rather start now and report back my findings.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:03:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2,000
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Apricot wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
I'm looking for a professional to work on my BRAND as the GO to relationship the rapist

did you forget a space? it changes everything when you forget spaces

You're going to hell,this is not a threat!


Can you ship me there too? I am so tired of being threatened that I will go there when when I die by folks who have never been there and back, unless I freaking..., I'd rather start now and report back my findings.


Apricot,

Trust me, there is NO COMING BACK to report anything from Hell

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ask the ATHEIST rich man who was so wicked and God-hating that he could not even let sore-infested beggar Lazarus feed off his leftover table crumbs that he fed to his dogs!

Shalom
**Destination 2k posts and it's curtains!****Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****I know you miss me but I'm NEVER coming back Laughing out loudly** shalom
Mbarire_2019
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 3:46:36 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/27/2019
Posts: 55
Location: Nbo
Taurrus wrote:
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.


WOMAN! Your big fat ass is blocking my view.
Stick to creating multiple wazua profiles and engaging your own self.
Are you on periods 24/7?
Start selling some bras or I buy you some pads.
You think you are hero here cz of rants? yuck!

Loser.


d'oh! Tell me this account was hacked!

Essyk never heard of this Wilkins either.I wonder if these guys have clear definitions and criteria for selecting these top guys with stakeholders input and cleared by all
AlphDoti
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 5:02:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,234
Location: Kenya
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

essyk is just a small time hater
Why is she soooo worried about people she has never met all the time?
mara oooo this person is doing this
then ooooo this other person is doing that
Have they eaten her goat?
Stolen her bank pennies?
Broken up her marriage or relationship?
Why the constant bile against internet strangers jameni?
Is it because her own life is deficient?
She needs to breathe, logout and go hiking climbing sailing and traveling Laughing out loudly
Isatragedy.

WOMAN! Your big fat ass is blocking my view.
Stick to creating multiple wazua profiles and engaging your own self.
Are you on periods 24/7?
Start selling some bras or I buy you some pads.
You think you are hero here cz of rants? yuck!

Loser.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Was only throwing your peni mbili logic from the Adios thread back at ya Laughing out loudly In fact I quoted you verbatim.
Mbona hasira dada. Breathe, logout, hike, sail Laughing out loudly smile

@mugunda, what logic is there? You hate others, spewing horrible words to others, repeating those horrible things, you hate Muslims soo much... Yet you claim to be Christ follower... Complete opposite. What logic are you trying to tell @essyk!
alma1
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2019 6:38:12 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,757
Location: hapo
I FIND THIS POST VERY FUNNY

Mugundaman trying to compare "it"self to essyk. Aiii! A true man never competes with women. It's only Nandwa on Wazua who's a useless woman here.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Lakini wanaume tuwe na umakini tafadhali.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.