Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Apr 21, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nairobi Rains [254]
Ivy Wangeci [144]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [7]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [62]
Jonathan Toroitich [11]
Rogue City Lawyer [7]
Cholera diagnosis in the city? [83]
Switched at birth [1]
Is Paternalism a necessity? [7]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [655]
POTUS TRUMP [1265]
Maajabu ya Musa!!! [12]
Simbakubwa kutokaafrika [9]
Sexuality at work [19]
Space the final frontier [2]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

15 Pages123>»
Mary Wambui
Angelica _ann
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:09:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,243
RIP Gal. So sad what is happening in our society at the momet. What the @#%$& is going on.

CC. Mugundaman, yule bado anatafuta!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:29:37 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,053
shida za new money & suburbia...'desperate housewives' manenoz.
Swenani
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:29:37 AM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
Angelica _ann wrote:
RIP Gal. So sad what is happening in our society at the momet. What the @#%$& is going on.

CC. Mugundaman, yule bado anatafuta!!!


Si heri uachane na mtu tu badala ya kusumbuana
Poverty is the root of all evil
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 11:33:04 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/8/2018
Posts: 1,671
Location: DC (Dustbowl County)
Angelica _ann wrote:
RIP Gal. So sad what is happening in our society at the momet. What the @#%$& is going on.

CC. Mugundaman, yule bado anatafuta!!!



But what do you expect when immorality is rife and promiscuity (uslayqueeni) is worn as a "badge of honour" hata hapa Wazoo Laughing out loudly

https://www.nation.co.ke...568-1531braz/index.html

If you thought Sodom and Gomorrah was bad in Biblical days, you aint seen nothing yet! Wait until the Lucifer worshippers foist transgenderism in your shudrens curriculums. Your kids will be coming to you from school saying they want to change their gender and you will not be able to say anything because your level of morality and spirituality is zero!

Mkujeni kaniza nyie nyote before time runs out and it is too late!

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." - Psalm 14:1
Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya.
hardwood
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:27:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,544
wukan wrote:
shida za new money & suburbia...'desperate housewives' manenoz.


Sure. This case can make a great Hollywood movie.
LosAngeles~254
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:14:14 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/6/2019
Posts: 34
Location: L.A. 90010
I just read the story online @Nation. It's very sad. How fragile life is lakini ...to even imagine that upon seeing the furniture she was upset over the hubby's affair. I mean who wouldn't be? And now she's dead...hivyo tu bure.

By the way, i just checked out the mistress's -Danyque Gaberiel- facebook page — wa wa! Guys are chewing her out videadly...thousands of stone throwers apo.
God. Real Estate. Fast Cars. Hot Chicks. Philanthropy.
Angelica _ann
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:17:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,243
LosAngeles~254 wrote:
I just read the story online @Nation. It's very sad. How fragile life is lakini ...to even imagine that upon seeing the furniture she was upset over the hubby's affair. I mean who wouldn't be? And now she's dead...hivyo tu bure.

By the way, i just checked out the mistress's -Danyque Gaberiel- facebook page — wa wa! Guys are chewing her out videadly...thousands of stone throwers apo.


Who have now all gone MIA. She will now know her true friends!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
LosAngeles~254
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:47:37 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/6/2019
Posts: 34
Location: L.A. 90010
Angelica _ann wrote:


Who have now all gone MIA. She will now know her true friends!!!


See this is why I've chosen to live a bachelor life. I was married once, and have lived with 3 other chics 'come-we-stay' for years. Honestly it was never worth it. In my opinion, living together with another adult is just stress tupu. That's why couples keep killing each other, married prisoners. It's hell on earth!

Like this Mary's husband, I'm watching this video they have online and the dude was crying in court. Why have tudogo-dogo's hiding around from your wife when you can have all the girlfriends you want as a single bachelor?
Sasa all that hiding around has led him to all this shidaz. In court for murder! Shame on you And a future of kukula maharagwe haijaiva na kulima in prison. Ati mistress? Ya nini?

Life is short, no fake commitments, live free & be happy. #Moi ...#Kirubi.

REST WIT DA ANGELS SIS Sad
God. Real Estate. Fast Cars. Hot Chicks. Philanthropy.
Swenani
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:11:52 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
LosAngeles~254 wrote:


See this is why I've chosen to live a bachelor life. I was married once, and have lived with 3 other chics 'come-we-stay' for years. Honestly it was never worth it. In my opinion, living together with another adult is just stress tupu.

Like this Mary's husband, I'm watching this video they have online and the dude was crying in court. Why have tudogo-dogo's hiding around from your wife when you can have all the girlfriends you want as a single bachelor?
Sasa all that hiding around has led him to all this shidaz. In court for murder! Shame on you And a future of kukula maharagwe haijaiva na kulima in prison. Ati mistress? Ya nini?

#Moi ...#Kirubi. Life is short, no fake commitments, live free & be happy.

REST WIT DA ANGELS SIS Sad


Are you the marriage breaker considering you munched wambui, the deceased?

LosAngeles~254 wrote:
Sunday - Flashback Life Lesson:

I'm gonna keep it real with you coz we're all anonymous. Every now and then, I like going back in time over my life. See here now, just thinking about the lessons I've learned along the way. Just to remind myself, never to make the same mistake again. And since we're all anonymous here, lemme just bare out some thoughts i be thinking to myself. Maybe it'll help somebody.

Back in Dec 2010, I was visiting Nairobi. The next friday, my friends/cuzos and I were at a joint that's no longer around on Lang'ata Road. Used to be called Reminisce ...dude, I loved that joint.

So we were chilling. Rounds of beer, nyake, mshikakiz, flowing when my tipsy eyes noticed this round booty wiggling. Aki ya mama.

She had on tight blue jeans. Wiggling her booty on the dance floor as Mike Murimi sang his crazy songs. Me Wazua aki walahi, I was seeing doubles Pray . She had the roundest, sexiest booty I ever seen. Laughing out loudly .

So munde si punde, or is it punde si munde ...anyway being the dude i am and with a few heinekens in my blood stream...I walked to that dance floor jo. I eazeed myself behind her wiggling booty as the song played (fellas mnajua how we do) Laughing out loudly ...just slyyyde in there Laughing out loudly .

Lo &Behold she turned around and smiled at a brotha. Said ati her name was Wambui Shame on you Laughing out loudly . Bruh, I should have walked away right there ....sema kufanywa hypnosis na rasa Laughing out loudly

Man! Make a long storo short she gave me her number, but refused to go home with me that night. Which i respected.
A week later I called her up and we met at the same spot. Friday night, this time she brought her girl friend over. Duuuude! GF was fyyyyyyyne! unaskia jo? Fyyyyyyne.

After the club, kidu 2am everyone was tipsy and I drove 'em over to my apartment....blah, blah, blah...fast forward a week later. She invites me to her place on Thika Road, and we did it there too. In the same bed she shared with her huzzy. Yaani we'd just boink boink 24/7 jo ...booooink boink walahi.Laughing out loudly

Turned out the fyyyn gf became jealous over her friend being with me 'coz she was married'. Make a long a story short, she contacts my chic's hubby who worked in Saudi Arabia and tells him ati his wife is being boinked by a certain dude.

Dude flies down to Nairobi same time as I catch a flight to U.S.A. We miss each other by minutes. Upon arriving in U.S, my mum who was here asks me "Kai Mburu Wina Ngoma?" translated to "nigga son, i'ma kill you!".

It turns out Wamboi's hubby sumhow traced my mum's number. To this day, i suspect he bribed my cuzo Kimani to give her my mum's number. Long story short big ass wambui's husband told my mum everything. Waaazua semeni mathe kutoa mayoe. She chewed me out dude.

Later i talked to wamboi's huzzy, and explained to him his wife told me they were divorcing. He said he's looking for me he kills me himself. I was told he carries a pic of me in his wallet, ati the day we'll meet... I felt very guilty about the whole thing man.

So i learned huge HUUUUUUUGE lesson brotha ...One that has carried me to 2019. I don't mess with married chics man...if she's married, dude i don't even come near. I don't even wanna be friends. Nooo I want nothing to do with her.

And you should stay away too, if u value your life otherwise utakufa bure man. IT'S NOT WORTH IT! Even if diabz imefika lokichoggio MAN...no nooooo staki!

#WachaTakoNendaZako


Poverty is the root of all evil
hardwood
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:11:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 8,544
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.
LosAngeles~254
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:16:23 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/6/2019
Posts: 34
Location: L.A. 90010
hardwood wrote:
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.


Yes very sad @Hardwood. So very sad Sad
God. Real Estate. Fast Cars. Hot Chicks. Philanthropy.
Angelica _ann
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:21:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,243
hardwood wrote:
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.


This is very good advice @hardwood. Please our brothers, please take heed.

Slyqueens should also stop thier acts. Lakini madada zanguni there is no man worth dying for. Just walk away and sue them kabisa.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:26:28 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 12,962
Location: Vacuum
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.


This is very good advice @hardwood. Please our brothers, please take heed.

Slyqueens should also stop thier acts. Lakini madada zanguni there is no man worth dying for. Just walk away and sue them kabisa.


There is a difference between slayqueens and MK's.

Hardwood is a corporate consumer of slayqueens
Poverty is the root of all evil
gk
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:31:51 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 362
Was it premeditated or things just went out of control?
There are lots of loose nuts in this matter.
But what a pity. ..to watch your own wife, the mother of your kids die in such a manner.
I feel for those kids...its really sad.

This life is all vanity.....indeed. Live and let live!
Angelica _ann
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:33:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,243
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.


This is very good advice @hardwood. Please our brothers, please take heed.

Slyqueens should also stop thier acts. Lakini madada zanguni there is no man worth dying for. Just walk away and sue them kabisa.


There is a difference between slayqueens and MK's.

Hardwood is a corporate consumer of slayqueens


It starts out as a slayqueen and the graduate to Mpangos.

By the way, generally you dont understnad what men look out for and want. Compare the 2 women, worlds apart.

From holiday doing stuff to Kamiti being done Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:53:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,398
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Sooo sad. Just seen the late woman's facebook page. They just came back from family holiday in Thailand and Dubai. 2 boys, one teenager, other has just joined class 1 Nova Pioneer. You have to pity the poor kids. Wanaume muwache mpango wa kando.


This is very good advice @hardwood. Please our brothers, please take heed.

Slyqueens should also stop thier acts. Lakini madada zanguni there is no man worth dying for. Just walk away and sue them kabisa.


There is a difference between slayqueens and MK's.

Hardwood is a corporate consumer of slayqueens


It starts out as a slayqueen and the graduate to Mpangos.

By the way, generally you dont understnad what men look out for and want. Compare the 2 women, worlds apart.

From holiday doing stuff to Kamiti being done Sad Sad Sad d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


Let's be realistic. Mipangos will always be there. Our grandfathers had them so did our fathers. What we need are SOPs on management of Mipangos some examples

1. Always keep mpango away from your wife
2.If she finds out,abandon the mpango,apologise to your wife and move on to another mpango
3..
LosAngeles~254
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:09:19 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/6/2019
Posts: 34
Location: L.A. 90010
kaka2za wrote:


Let's be realistic. Mipangos will always be there. Our grandfathers had them so did our fathers. What we need are SOPs on management of Mipangos some examples

1. Always keep mpango away from your wife
2.If she finds out,abandon the mpango,apologise to your wife and move on to another mpango
3..


@Kaka2za ...that's easier said than done. It sounds awesome in theory but the reality is... "the wife" will ALWAYS ALWAYS find out her man's cheating ways if he keeps at it long enough. It's just a matter of time. A husband will find out too if she has a side-dude.

The best solution is to stay away from marital commitments. That way you're at peace since you have no expectations from a huzzy/wife and no one is sending a hitman after you...which cheated lovers do a lot of.Shame on you
God. Real Estate. Fast Cars. Hot Chicks. Philanthropy.
kaka2za
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:25:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,398
Location: Gwitu
LosAngeles~254 wrote:
kaka2za wrote:


Let's be realistic. Mipangos will always be there. Our grandfathers had them so did our fathers. What we need are SOPs on management of Mipangos some examples

1. Always keep mpango away from your wife
2.If she finds out,abandon the mpango,apologise to your wife and move on to another mpango
3..


@Kaka2za ...that's easier said than done. It sounds awesome in theory but the reality is... "the wife" will ALWAYS ALWAYS find out her man's cheating ways if he keeps at it long enough. It's just a matter of time. A husband will find out too if she has a side-dude.

The best solution is to stay away from marital commitments. That way you're at peace since you have no expectations from a huzzy/wife and no one is sending a hitman after you...which cheated lovers do a lot of.Shame on you


@Los Angeles I think you are new to the game.

I know men who have grown childen with mipangos and their wives think they are angels. Some are even pastors!!
By the way,where I come from ,we always expect some familiar looking strangers to turn up when the old man dies.
wukan
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:28:27 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,053
kaka2za wrote:


Let's be realistic. Mipangos will always be there. Our grandfathers had them so did our fathers. What we need are SOPs on management of Mipangos some examples

1. Always keep mpango away from your wife
2.If she finds out,abandon the mpango,apologise to your wife and move on to another mpango
3..


Did I see somewhere that he was crying in court? Honestly this guy couldn't control 2 women. How do you let your women fight for hours? 3. Assert yourself as a man and bring them together lay down the law and they decide on sharing timetable. Wangu wote wanajuana huko fb I'm assertive like I was taught by my grandfather.
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:44:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,383
Location: Kianjokoma
Quote:
Let's be realistic. Mipangos will always be there. Our grandfathers had them so did our fathers. What we need are SOPs on management of Mipangos some examples

1. Always keep mpango away from your wife
2.If she finds out,abandon the mpango,apologise to your wife and move on to another mpango
3..

There was little mipangoism in pre-colonial African society due to official polygamy. Unmarried women were very few anyway.

Spear planting was the only thing close to mpango. Karuri wa Gakure, paramount chief over Murang'a was said to have loved spear planting at his friend Makeri's house. He developed a liking for Makeri's wife, Wangu. He later appointed Wangu as a chief hence the mixture of historical fact & myth/legend of Wangu wa Makeri
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Users browsing this topic
Guest
15 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.