Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 18, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nimeshikwo alcoblow..... [21]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2160]
Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well [33]
POTUS TRUMP [1348]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [66]
Shocking! Kidero has stashed Ksh 1B in his account... [81]
Rip White Zulu [3]
Is friendship overated? [2]
Nyama ya supermarket [30]
Great Poetry... Literature lessons [92]
RIP Joe Kadenge [36]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [890]
Evolution - Young people are growing horns [8]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [147]
African Cup of Nations Cameroon 2019 [172]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Let’s learn kikuyu
simonkabz
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 11:54:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,718
Location: Cameroon
hamburglar wrote:
Blackie wrote:
Safe to say there are no idiotic leaders in the countries where only same language is spoken?


There are but at least in developed countries, they don’t capitalize on their tribe to get elected. They get elected based off of issues affecting their countries and whether the leaders there turn out to be idiots or not, at least it’s subjective idiocy. There is nothing subjective about tribe, it’s black and white, Kikuyu wins in Central regardless of whether he adds any value to the people or not and Luo wins in Nyanza and on and on. Complete nonsense. Without tribes, most leaders in Kenya would have to prove their worth in order to get elected.....tall order and which as we know, would end up wiping out almost all these incompetent leaders we have today. Tribes don’t add any value to our country at all. They are useless and primitive. Whenever anybody addresses me in Kikuyu I answer in Swahili or English. I am a Kenyan I don’t do that tribe crap.


Ai we. You'll develop depression.

Culture is beautiful, african languages are rich, and Its not illegal to speak them. It seems you dont venture outside Nairobi to the village. The villagers dont recognize your queen's language.

Anywhere in Kenya. me thinks youre lost in space. You cant live like that, unless your cirrcle of friends is really tiny.

The Contempt......Eish
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#62 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:05:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2007
Posts: 8,718
Location: Cameroon
hamburglar wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
If we only spoke Swahili in Kenya, do you think we would have all these tribal clashes?

Yes, unfortunately.

Your tribe is not just the language. As pointed out earlier, there's no Kihutu & Kitutsi in Rwanda/Burundi. It's just one language-Kinyarwanda/Kirundi. The same with Somalis. Even Kenyan Somalis are known to slaughter each other on basis of clan.

Remember also that apart from language, there are many other things that identify you by your ethnicity. Chief among them is facial & other physical features. Even if we decreed today that we'll only speak Kiswahili everywhere even in our homes, people will still identify you by your looks which you can't change even with your English/Swa.


So why don’t the Canadians or French slaughter each other? They only speak one language.

Somali clans are essentially their tribes. Clans are even worse than tribes because they are more primitive. You don’t see these tribal clashes nonsense in Sweden or Denmark. Why?

I have never spoken my mother tongue, mostly because I can’t speak it even though I understand it. I basically only speak English and Swahili. How has not knowing my mother tongue affected me? Am happy and content with my life minus the mother tongue. How would being able to speak Kikuyu have benefitted my life?


So You hate the language and hate the speakers of the language simply because you cant speak it........ he he he hii ni ugonjwa gani jamaneni? Do you speak french? Do you hate the french?

Inferiority complex. African languages esp from the larger ethnic communities are not going anywhere my brother. They are here to stay. Those rural people dont ordinarily speak any other landuage, and THEY DONT HATE YOU EITHER. Your kind are the preachers of hatred and division, whereas the locals want only peace.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hamburglar
#63 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:06:45 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 873
simonkabz wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
If we only spoke Swahili in Kenya, do you think we would have all these tribal clashes?

Yes, unfortunately.

Your tribe is not just the language. As pointed out earlier, there's no Kihutu & Kitutsi in Rwanda/Burundi. It's just one language-Kinyarwanda/Kirundi. The same with Somalis. Even Kenyan Somalis are known to slaughter each other on basis of clan.

Remember also that apart from language, there are many other things that identify you by your ethnicity. Chief among them is facial & other physical features. Even if we decreed today that we'll only speak Kiswahili everywhere even in our homes, people will still identify you by your looks which you can't change even with your English/Swa.


So why don’t the Canadians or French slaughter each other? They only speak one language.

Somali clans are essentially their tribes. Clans are even worse than tribes because they are more primitive. You don’t see these tribal clashes nonsense in Sweden or Denmark. Why?

I have never spoken my mother tongue, mostly because I can’t speak it even though I understand it. I basically only speak English and Swahili. How has not knowing my mother tongue affected me? Am happy and content with my life minus the mother tongue. How would being able to speak Kikuyu have benefitted my life?


So You hate the language and hate the speakers of the language simply because you cant speak it........ he he he hii ni ugonjwa gani jamaneni? Do you speak french? Do you hate the french?

Inferiority complex. African languages esp from the larger ethnic communities are not going anywhere my brother. They are here to stay. Those rural people dont ordinarily speak any other landuage, and THEY DONT HATE YOU EITHER. Your kind are the preachers of hatred and division, whereas the locals want only peace.


Nonsense
aemathenge
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 11:21:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,016
Location: Kerugoya
A reminder, least we forget, where this began.

[quote=Blackie]Hello Wazuans’, ever wanted to learn to speak kikuyu but didn’t know where to start? Look no further than this channel... “ let’s learn kikuyu “ on YouTube, you will thank me later.
https://youtu.be/gNPndEnXbXs[/quote]
tycho
#65 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 11:45:55 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,474
Location: Nairobi
aemathenge wrote:
A reminder, least we forget, where this began.

[quote=Blackie]Hello Wazuans’, ever wanted to learn to speak kikuyu but didn’t know where to start? Look no further than this channel... “ let’s learn kikuyu “ on YouTube, you will thank me later.
https://youtu.be/gNPndEnXbXs[/quote]


Some like tycho can hardly see things for what they are in themselves. Everything must be twisted to their ego's wish.
aemathenge
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:05:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,016
Location: Kerugoya
tycho wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
A reminder, least we forget, where this began.

[quote=Blackie]Hello Wazuans’, ever wanted to learn to speak kikuyu but didn’t know where to start? Look no further than this channel... “ let’s learn kikuyu “ on YouTube, you will thank me later.
https://youtu.be/gNPndEnXbXs[/quote]


Some like tycho can hardly see things for what they are in themselves. Everything must be twisted to their ego's wish.

A Man Understands.
Blackie
#67 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2019 11:20:38 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/5/2010
Posts: 14
Let’s learn kikuyu “Self introduction” lesson 10

https://www.youtube.com/...L0I&feature=youtu.be
Blackie
#68 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2019 12:18:44 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/5/2010
Posts: 14
aemathenge
#69 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:04:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,016
Location: Kerugoya
hamburglar wrote:
Mathenge, I know you have bile with me because I question your hero Waiguru’s integrity and it rubs you the wrong way. I am all for integrity my guy if a politician is crooked they are crooked. Period.

I asked you a simple question about Waiguru. How did she afford to buy a 120 million home in Kihingo plus a 20 million Aston Martin car for her son? She had only been CS for less than 3 years and she was magically able to afford all these? Am sure there is more property she acquired but these are the two that we all know about. Can you explain to me how she acquired such wealth in such a short time?

You get riled by the truth because you don’t want to hear the truth. These people are stealing your kids future and you are on the frontline cheering them on. Dude, people have to be held accountable for their actions. If somebody stole public money they need to be prosecuted and have their property and money seized. It’s as simple as that. People who support known looters like Waiguru and Ruto clearly demonstrate the type of people that they themselves are. Scambags. No other way to describe them. Birds of a feather flock together. You can’t support somebody who the whole world knows that they grabbed airport land to build a hotel on. Don’t you people have a conscience or is it that you are just as sociopathic as these rogue leaders you support? Your hero Waiguru couldn’t afford a house in Kihingo within three years of being a CS, the hell is wrong with you?


Copy and Paste

How Chiru was pumped

Gathiici : Chiru ma ni ndoka uhe njigue murio.

Chiru: weeche Mami niekunjuria

Gathiici : sawa. Ndathii kumuhoya rutha uhe

Chiru : sawa. E hau mugunda akirima

(Gathiici goes to chiru's mum akaomba asaidiwe na fork jembe arudishe after 1 hr.

Mama Chiru says : "iko nyumbani ambia Chiru akutolee.

(Gathiici runs back to Chiru)

Gathiici : nitwaria nake auga uhe ithaa rimwe

Chiru:
ndimuurie?

GathiicI: muurie uigue

Chiru : (shouting) mamiiii!

Mother : yuuu

Chiru :
ati wera gathiici ndimuhe?

Mum : ii muheee tuu o ithaa rimwe

Chiru : sawa reke ngimuhe.

Uguo niguo Chiru aheanire

Source Link

The comments about this post are simply to die for, especially from the female fraternity.

WARNING: The link takes you to an advert before sending you to your destination.

Simply click "skip ad"



Lolest!
#70 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:42:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,546
Location: Kianjokoma
He goat wacha fangiLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#71 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 8:40:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 721
tycho wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
tycho wrote:
A language is a worldview. If you were born in a certain language and then discarded the language then you've cut off a huge chunk of your sensibility.

Tribal clashes as depicted on this thread are because of European meddling and African political choices in response to the meddling.


Wewe you’ve still never gone to see a shrink until today?


I'm waiting for the day I notice your IQ has improved from 35 to at least 50.



Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly... There is enough proof now that there exists a 45th tribe in Kenya called Dumb-ass.
Njunge
#72 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 8:45:54 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 721
aemathenge wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Mathenge, I know you have bile with me because I question your hero Waiguru’s integrity and it rubs you the wrong way. I am all for integrity my guy if a politician is crooked they are crooked. Period.

I asked you a simple question about Waiguru. How did she afford to buy a 120 million home in Kihingo plus a 20 million Aston Martin car for her son? She had only been CS for less than 3 years and she was magically able to afford all these? Am sure there is more property she acquired but these are the two that we all know about. Can you explain to me how she acquired such wealth in such a short time?

You get riled by the truth because you don’t want to hear the truth. These people are stealing your kids future and you are on the frontline cheering them on. Dude, people have to be held accountable for their actions. If somebody stole public money they need to be prosecuted and have their property and money seized. It’s as simple as that. People who support known looters like Waiguru and Ruto clearly demonstrate the type of people that they themselves are. Scambags. No other way to describe them. Birds of a feather flock together. You can’t support somebody who the whole world knows that they grabbed airport land to build a hotel on. Don’t you people have a conscience or is it that you are just as sociopathic as these rogue leaders you support? Your hero Waiguru couldn’t afford a house in Kihingo within three years of being a CS, the hell is wrong with you?


Copy and Paste

How Chiru was pumped

Gathiici : Chiru ma ni ndoka uhe njigue murio.

Chiru: weeche Mami niekunjuria

Gathiici : sawa. Ndathii kumuhoya rutha uhe

Chiru : sawa. E hau mugunda akirima

(Gathiici goes to chiru's mum akaomba asaidiwe na fork jembe arudishe after 1 hr.

Mama Chiru says : "iko nyumbani ambia Chiru akutolee.

(Gathiici runs back to Chiru)

Gathiici : nitwaria nake auga uhe ithaa rimwe

Chiru:
ndimuurie?

GathiicI: muurie uigue

Chiru : (shouting) mamiiii!

Mother : yuuu

Chiru :
ati wera gathiici ndimuhe?

Mum : ii muheee tuu o ithaa rimwe

Chiru : sawa reke ngimuhe.

Uguo niguo Chiru aheanire

Source Link

The comments about this post are simply to die for, especially from the female fraternity.

WARNING: The link takes you to an advert before sending you to your destination.

Simply click "skip ad"





Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Blackie
#73 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 11:36:00 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 9/5/2010
Posts: 14
Niî ma tondû ndiithîria ici cia gathici...! Let me concentrate on teaching...
https://youtu.be/_swk3CH...IKaBvcuf6WOwgwI7XRl1KI3-
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.