Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Ban on used moter vehicle parts [25]
BREXIT [208]
US - China tariffs war [69]
Internet Scams...Cyber theft [1]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [151]
Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Kenya - Contac... [3]
What has your governor done for you? [655]
finally found @mukiri [17]
Stawi [2]
The biggest collapse in private-equity Abraaj Gro... [1]
RIP John Michuki [129]
Matungu killings [2]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [327]
POTUS TRUMP [1270]
KRA Raid [54]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Switched at birth
Shak
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:10:13 PM

Melvin, Sharon, Melon ( how do you name your child Melon?) So confusing. I feel for the girl who's discovered she's not the real twin. I wonder how prevalent this is in our hospitals. Are you sure your siblings are actually who they are? This is like a movie
Kaigangio
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 4:26:24 PM

Shak wrote:
Melvin, Sharon, Melon ( how do you name your child Melon?) So confusing. I feel for the girl who's discovered she's not the real twin. I wonder how prevalent this is in our hospitals. Are you sure your siblings are actually who they are? This is like a movie

If the DNA test churns positive identities for the twins, then the real nightmare for the "foreign" girl and one of the twin girls will begin. It will also be the beginning of a lengthy psycological trauma for the two innocent lassesSad Sad .
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Metaur
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 9:05:20 PM

You named three babies here correct ? I assume that so, so how is that possible anyway ? Or it's from some TV show ? Then I recommend you to nevermind really whole that case. It's just not worth it at all. Please keep yourself calm, as for me I still haven't had them.