Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Jul 23, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [911]
BREXIT [219]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [1]
Rotich Arrested. [64]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [51]
Piped cooking gas coming to a kitchen near you [18]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2163]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [30]
Where do they go? [5]
Nyama ya supermarket [60]
Weed! [122]
Car wash [6]
Future in Retail [8]
The glory of living with less [6]
The horror of Househelps. [8]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2022. If not Ruto, then who?
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:56:48 AM

I still cannot see who can take it from Ruto in 2022 as much as we're saying he won't be PORK.

Who do you think can trounce him?

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
AlphDoti
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:09:16 AM

Is there no one from a minority tribe who can take this? I guess not because the public are still brain-washed and still singing mtu wetu... Until we hit rock bottom is when we can wake up and dump the current dynasty tactics.
FRM2011
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:55:27 AM

2012 wrote:
I still cannot see who can take it from Ruto in 2022 as much as we're saying he won't be PORK.

By October 2002, this was the question in everyone's mind. NAK, LDP, Ford-P could not figure out who would be the opposition candidate. One word that was mentioned over and over was Rev Mutava musyimi. He seemed acceptable to everyone.

Then baba uttered Kibaki tosha and the rest is history.

By August 2012, insiders within kibaki's govt were unanimous uhuru would not vie for the presidency. There was a ddeliberate effort to raise Mudavadi's profile. Don't know whether you remember but Kibaki once timed when Raila and Kalonzo were outside the country and delegated to mudavadi to preside over kenyatta day celebrations.

Then uhuru launched TNA flanked by not ruto but Eugene wamalwa. The TNA/URP merger would come later and 5 months later, they won.

The above demonstrates how political dynamics play out towards the end.

My guess. We shall have something close to 2002 in 2022. People are tired. You should hear how people in central are talking. We shall be looking for a savior to get us out of hell.

Only one man fits the bill. Prof. Kivutha Kibwana. His old friends from the 90s are talking to him.
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:25:08 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Is there no one from a minority tribe who can take this? I guess not because the public are still brain-washed and still singing mtu wetu... Until we hit rock bottom is when we can wake up and dump the current dynasty tactics.

The Big 5 communities will dominate for long
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:54:01 AM

2012 wrote:

What a question! There are 45 million Kenyans. At worst, a tenth of us are eligible and have no smelly skeletons.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:56:33 AM

Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

The Big 5 communities will dominate for long

That's how democracy works.

"Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965).

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
hardwood
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:09:56 PM

3 years is a very long time in politics. Let them dance themselves lame before the real dance and music starts.
Ecclesiastes 9:7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this.
T-Bag
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:11:21 PM

There can be two ways to win a race, you can either run fast past all competition or you can break the legs of all competitors in front of you. DR has been employing the latter and has worked from YK92 till now, should it fail in 2022 because armchair voters have said so?
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
newfarer
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:05:48 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

By October 2002, this was the question in everyone's mind. NAK, LDP, Ford-P could not figure out who would be the opposition candidate. One word that was mentioned over and over was Rev Mutava musyimi. He seemed acceptable to everyone.

By August 2012, insiders within kibaki's govt were unanimous uhuru would not vie for the presidency. There was a ddeliberate effort to raise Mudavadi's profile. Don't know whether you remember but Kibaki once timed when Raila and Kalonzo were outside the country and delegated to mudavadi to preside over kenyatta day celebrations.

Then uhuru launched TNA flanked by not ruto but Eugene wamalwa. The TNA/URP merger would come later and 5 months later, they won.

My guess. We shall have something close to 2002 in 2022. People are tired. You should hear how people in central are talking. We shall be looking for a savior to get us out of hell.

Only one man fits the bill. Prof. Kivutha Kibwana. His old friends from the 90s are talking to him.

kibwana a performer with integrity and interest of the people at heart.not part of the dynasty. why not him for 2022.its not easy to get an unqualified audit report in a county.if he could do it at that level then we could try him at National level.makueni is no longer being mentioned in the same line with turkana for food aid.
punda amecheka
Njunge
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 5:17:47 PM

T-Bag wrote:
There can be two ways to win a race, you can either run fast past all competition or you can break the legs of all competitors in front of you. DR has been employing the latter and has worked from YK92 till now, should it fail in 2022 because armchair voters have said so?

There lies the problem. When you look at the DPs political life, he has made plenty of enemies along the way and used their backs to climb up. Count from YK92 time and unlike Moi, Ruto is too vindictive to reach back to the same class for help when the time comes. That is why, he has tried to conjure up friends and ended up with idiots like akina rashid, sudi, murkomen, washiali, didmus, nyoro.... Fellows who have no brains nor financial muscles... Pitiful fellow.
Gathige
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:02:14 PM

newfarer wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
2012 wrote:

kibwana a performer with integrity and interest of the people at heart.not part of the dynasty. why not him for 2022.its not easy to get an unqualified audit report in a county.if he could do it at that level then we could try him at National level.makueni is no longer being mentioned in the same line with turkana for food aid.

Development record and Integrity will never be a deciding factor in KE politics at the very top. Except Kibaki who got one term clean, the rest of the races have been determined elsewhere others than the ballot box. Wait until you hear powers that be telling people to vote peacefully, then go home and wait for the results, that's when you realize how money business politics is.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Realtreaty
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:12:35 PM

Uhuru is just training and hardening Ruto to have his own shell at the end of his 10 Yrs to be able to control the situation.

A cheetah training its cubs how to protect themselves.

This is also another method used by clever politicians to show disinterest in Ruto and come closer to enemies to blank them and weaken them much more to be able to carry your agenda at last

Raila is a Heron strong enough to pick insects buy weaker to hungry hawk looking for food. This is one reason the Hawk (aka Uhuru) has leased him to China at cost of govt. The credit to build Naivasha-Kisumu SGR will go to Uhuru.

The other method is to make Ruto know his friends and enemies as well as those he can twist if in office.

The actual President will be known by 2021. Some of these politicians will be long dead or weakened.
simonkabz
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:51:04 PM

Almost sounds like a sad reality. The vindictive nature of Ndipii, the raw, unadulterated greed, not to mention the raw anger....I've seen it at close range..... and the coterie of vangeful scumbugs he seems to attract all over makes me feel so sorry for Kenya.

Just have a cursory look at all his friends in central Kenya. Mwangi wa nugu, Babayao, now Kabogo, Wambora, Ichungwa, the Laikipia woman, and that chatty-mouth Ndindi Nyoro......

Truly truly unfortunate.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Baratang
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 11:10:22 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Almost sounds like a sad reality. The vindictive nature of Ndipii, the raw, unadulterated greed, not to mention the raw anger....I've seen it at close range..... and the coterie of vangeful scumbugs he seems to attract all over makes me feel so sorry for Kenya.

Just have a cursory look at all his friends in central Kenya. Mwangi wa nugu, Babayao, now Kabogo, Wambora, Ichungwa, the Laikipia woman, and that chatty-mouth Ndindi Nyoro......

Truly truly unfortunate.

The Laikipia woman = Kîguna njeshi, her name on the ground.
tinker
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:37:25 PM

Baratang wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Truly truly unfortunate.

The Laikipia woman = Kîguna njeshi, her name on the ground.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..