Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Jul 4, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Nation Media Group HY 2019 profit down 24% [71]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14971]
My stock broker Rating [49]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2844]
WPP ScanGroup Plc FY 2019 [14]
Madness at the NSE [2297]
KenGen HY 2019 [524]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2193]
KCB buy buy buy [1188]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2047]
Coop Bank 2019 [106]
Nakumatt: Another ailing Kenyan company [718]
Why dustbowl is the future [554]
Bear 2015 Wish List [202]
First World Markets Shenanigans [236]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<8910
Safaricom FY 2018/19
Angelica _ann
#181 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:06:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,594
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Stiff resistance at ksh.27


Which way?

To go below 27


I believe it is still trading cum both dividends.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#182 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:14:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,532
Location: NAIROBI
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Stiff resistance at ksh.27


Which way?

To go below 27


I believe it is still trading cum both dividends.

Yes
sparkly
#183 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:15:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,795
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Stiff resistance at ksh.27


Which way?

To go below 27


I believe it is still trading cum both dividends.


Still trading cum. Well noted. Stiff resistance will end ex div.
Life is short. Live passionately.
the deal
#184 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:32:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,525
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
MPESA paybill numbers for betting firms blocked...12 million gamblers can't transact...this is bound to affect MPESA revenues if it drags on longer...
rwitre
#185 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 12:41:24 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/8/2018
Posts: 433
Location: Nairobi
the deal wrote:
MPESA paybill numbers for betting firms blocked...12 million gamblers can't transact...this is bound to affect MPESA revenues if it drags on longer...



Do court orders mean anything in this country? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#186 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 1:21:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,594
rwitre wrote:
the deal wrote:
MPESA paybill numbers for betting firms blocked...12 million gamblers can't transact...this is bound to affect MPESA revenues if it drags on longer...



Do court orders mean anything in this country? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Circumvented the court order. I think they know how betting has affected the economy negatively and that is what they are trying to arrest before it is too late smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FUNKY
#187 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 1:41:10 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/30/2010
Posts: 1,611
https://www.businessdail...93234-uleawm/index.html

This should affect safaricom revenues a lot
Ericsson
#188 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 11:08:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,532
Location: NAIROBI
FUNKY wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Blow-to-betting-firms-as-Safaricom-suspend/539546-5193234-uleawm/index.html

This should affect safaricom revenues a lot

Not really
Ericsson
#189 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:44:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,532
Location: NAIROBI
NSSF holds a 0.9% stake in Safaricom
Metch
#190 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 9:19:56 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/22/2015
Posts: 193
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Ericsson wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Blow-to-betting-firms-as-Safaricom-suspend/539546-5193234-uleawm/index.html

This should affect safaricom revenues a lot

Not really


Really. Ok... A little. Sportpesa is Safaricom's biggest enterprise customer
Start!
FUNKY
#191 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 9:50:53 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/30/2010
Posts: 1,611
Weekly there must have been millions of transactions depositing and withdrawing from sportpesa so they losing lot of commission income
cyruskulei
#192 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 10:10:10 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/9/2010
Posts: 254
Location: kenya
Let me put this here.

https://www.businessdail...0034-gc6f85z/index.html

Question,
1.Is it safaricom or Vodacom?

2. Or is someone using kenyan innovations to benefit in sister firms. Someone educate me
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.

VituVingiSana
#193 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 10:14:13 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,075
Location: Nairobi
cyruskulei wrote:
Let me put this here.

https://www.businessdail...0034-gc6f85z/index.html

Question,
1.Is it safaricom or Vodacom?

2. Or is someone using kenyan innovations to benefit in sister firms. Someone educate me

ODs/Shylocking have been around before Shakespeare penned The Merchant of Venice.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Users browsing this topic
Guest
10 Pages«<8910
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.