Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Sep 18, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!! [104]
Good Job Rwanda!!! [3]
we cant be helped! I give up! [2]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [91]
Consolata boy... [24]
Ken Okoth,MP Kibra..It shall be well [366]
Passport - Huduma Centre [120]
An error occurred while processing your request [7]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [768]
Robert Mugabe [52]
IRAN v/s ISRAEL+USA WAR. [79]
Heeeelp! Hawa maSlayQueen wananimalisa [25]
How you feel after an intense workout [2]
What are You Watching? [28]
Tom Cohen, Hardwood and Influenza [1]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages<123
What's your morning routine?
MugundaMan
#41 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 7:05:50 PM

essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

What are you talking about??
Hii ni moshene ya huko dustbowl.

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.

We aint that ignorant.The world knows what was ailing the guy.Binya i.e
As for Bob let him rip.Ca is no joke.
Now in the spirit of incognito can you go and chip in for mbuzi or bring one with you from the dustbowl county if hardwood fails to honour his promise.

Prince pia. You were told long stories of Fentanyl and opiods lakini wapi? A year later after he was gone the fruity man who would wear his hair in a weave was disclosed to have dropped dead from the big mududu.
I hope you are not one of those pipo who swallows everything they are told by the television set tu fuaaaaa unthinkingly. Next thing you will be saying Jay Z is straight and his "wife" really gives you couple goals - because TV and gazettis told ya so. Truth is truly stranger than fiction ma sista.

On the mbuzi thing my honey bunny has said I am going "over her dead body" and her word is LAW so that's that. Jienjoyini.
"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1**Dustbowl County is the Future of Kenya. Join us investing here or perish!!****On Vacation until Jan 1st 2020**Current NSE holdings:ZERO. Next planned re-entry into the NSE: 2052
essyk
#42 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 7:18:12 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
essyk wrote:

What are you talking about??
Hii ni moshene ya huko dustbowl.

I bet you also bought the laughable public lie that flaming fuity Binvyanga Wainaina died of a "stroke" at such an early age Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If you did, I have a 1/8th underwater plot in DC's beautiful lake Magadi to sell you for a billion shillings.

We aint that ignorant.The world knows what was ailing the guy.Binya i.e
As for Bob let him rip.Ca is no joke.
Now in the spirit of incognito can you go and chip in for mbuzi or bring one with you from the dustbowl county if hardwood fails to honour his promise.

Prince pia. You were told long stories of Fentanyl and opiods lakini wapi? A year later after he was gone the fruity man who would wear his hair in a weave was disclosed to have dropped dead from the big mududu.
I hope you are not one of those pipo who swallows everything they are told by the television set tu fuaaaaa unthinkingly. Next thing you will be saying Jay Z is straight and his "wife" really gives you couple goals - because TV and gazettis told ya so. Truth is truly stranger than fiction ma sista.

On the mbuzi thing my honey bunny has said I am going "over her dead body" and her word is LAW so that's that. Jienjoyini.

Wewe! Let the dead rest,you are not breaking any news to us.
As for mbus we know the tricks of avoiding to contribute so wacha sisi tutajienjoy.

If you see hardwood huko dustbowl tell him he's the man of the moment.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Impunity
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 11:56:52 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Just after waking up, wake up spouse for some glory. Makes the day worthwhile.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.