Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [571]
411 on dividend and AGM [963]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [273]
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough [2069]
KenGen HY 2019 [594]
Why dustbowl is the future [677]
TransCentury PLC Proposed Delisting [11]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2855]
Is it the right time to buy CENTUM? [68]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1421]
Bitcoin: Does it have a future ? [1259]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3649]
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach [335]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [432]
DTB Group FY 2018 [20]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<678
Coop Bank 2019
Ebenyo
#141 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:27:12 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,876
Location: Kitale
Ericsson wrote:
Big volumes have been traded on the counter last and this week.



Maybe Gedion Muriuki is adding more shares
Towards the goal of financial freedom
babashuge
#142 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2020 3:28:53 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 57
Location: Nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Big volumes have been traded on the counter last and this week.



Maybe Gedion Muriuki is adding more shares


Adding or reducing?
https://www.businessdail...9930-rl7gskz/index.html
obiero
#143 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 6:39:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,836
Location: nairobi
babashuge wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Big volumes have been traded on the counter last and this week.



Maybe Gedion Muriuki is adding more shares


Adding or reducing?
https://www.businessdail...9930-rl7gskz/index.html

Baloobhai at 83 still actively trading
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
VituVingiSana
#144 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:18:04 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,249
Location: Nairobi
https://www.businessdail...who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#145 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:38:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,951
Location: NAIROBI
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/slap-on-wrist-for-co-op-bank-teller-who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706


Interesting judgement
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Ebenyo
#146 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:50:30 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/4/2016
Posts: 1,876
Location: Kitale
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/slap-on-wrist-for-co-op-bank-teller-who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706




He stole 2.6 million and fined 250,000.
Won't this encourage other tellers in coop to steal too?
Towards the goal of financial freedom
VituVingiSana
#147 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2020 9:02:23 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,249
Location: Nairobi
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/slap-on-wrist-for-co-op-bank-teller-who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706




He stole 2.6 million and fined 250,000.
Won't this encourage other tellers in coop to steal too?

Not just Coop but other banks too. Other thieves may use this ruling (by an incompetent Chief Magistrate) as precedence.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
babashuge
#148 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 4:50:10 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 1/4/2019
Posts: 57
Location: Nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/slap-on-wrist-for-co-op-bank-teller-who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706




He stole 2.6 million and fined 250,000.
Won't this encourage other tellers in coop to steal too?

Not just Coop but other banks too. Other thieves may use this ruling (by an incompetent Chief Magistrate) as precedence.


In corporate business, when you steal, just ensure to steal just a little extra for bribes/bail
VituVingiSana
#149 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 5:07:32 AM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 17,249
Location: Nairobi
babashuge wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/slap-on-wrist-for-co-op-bank-teller-who-stole-sh2-6m-2305706


He stole 2.6 million and fined 250,000.
Won't this encourage other tellers in coop to steal too?

Not just Coop but other banks too. Other thieves may use this ruling (by an incompetent Chief Magistrate) as precedence.


In corporate business, when you steal, just ensure to steal just a little extra for bribes/bail
He will get a REFUND on his bail.

Stole 2.6mn

Bail 500k
Fine 250k
Refund 250k
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#150 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 8:21:32 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,951
Location: NAIROBI
Coop bank will regain position 3 in terms of assets by overtaking NCBA.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#151 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2020 1:58:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,836
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
Coop bank will regain position 3 in terms of assets by overtaking NCBA.

A solid bank
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 30,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages«<678
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.