Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Nov 24, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Reject This BBI Joke [75]
POTUS TRUMP [1625]
Kysee [3]
Waiguru’s buys ball pens at Sh8,700 each!!!!!!!!!!... [331]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [59]
Coronavirus [2689]
Huduma Namba Je Una yako? [185]
Uganda is burning [3]
@KIASH [279]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [96]
What If Lamu [9]
Beware: They are coming for you!!! [204]
Men who built Kenya [72]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [573]
BJ 50 [41]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Merry Christmas 2019!
sparkly
#81 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:38:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,905
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
Psalm 122:1-4: I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the LORD. To give thanks to the name of the LORD.

Genesis 25:12: Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham: 13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar

Isaiah 60:1-7: All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee... they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

The place Ezekiel 42:15-20 ...square with four corners...

The Sacred House: Ezekiel 41:4 So he measured the length thereof, twenty cubits; and the breadth, twenty cubits, before the temple: and he said unto me, This is the most holy place.

Going round the House and superabundant water nearby, ZamZam: Ezekiel 47:1-5: ...and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward.

Pilgrimage: Ezekiel 44:15-21: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge... they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered... and they shall put on other garments

Abraham in Mecca. When was Abraham in Mecca?


It's called transposition. Trying to make connections to gain legitimacy. Abraham originated in UR (Iraq/Mecca), went to palestine; Joseph one of 12 sons of Jacob sold to Egypt by his brother Judah; Jesus had to flee to Eypt from Herods infanticide, betrayed by Judas; Prophet Eli, Elijah, John the Baptist foretelling coming of David, Second Temple, Jesus; Jesus, Mohammed both rising into Heaven from Jerusalem etc
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#82 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:41:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,251
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Like what practices inherited from kafirs? Before you answer, check Ibrahim a.s. tradition...

Like the Kaaba. This had nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham was never in Mecca.

This discussion on a Christmas thread has been brought about by claims of 'imported practices & festivals'

And that going round this stone in your festival(Hajj). Origin? Borrowed from the moon god

The moon god also gave you the crescent that is the sign of Islam

The inventor copied even fasting routines
Quote:
'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the prelslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet (ﷺ) also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura

You are lying and changing words. It was not the tribe of Quraish but it was the Jews in Madina. The below is correct:

In the Hadith, it is stated that when the Prophet (SAWS) emigrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah, he saw that the Jews were fasting on this day. He asked them why they did this on that day, and they told him that they did it for the reason that Allah granted Prophet Musa (Moses) (peace be upon him) emancipation from Pharaoh on this day, and so they observed Saum in token of their joy. On this, the Prophet (SAWS) said that in this happiness of Prophet Musa, Muslims (also) have a right to observe Saum like the Jews. Consequently, the Prophet (SAWS) also observed Saum on 10th of Muharram. Then, he said that if he lived the following year, he would observe Saum on 9th of Muharram also. According to another Hadith, the Prophet (SAWS) ordained the Muslims to observe Saum on Ashura and in addition one more Saum on 9th or 11th of Muharram. (Musnad Ahmad, Vol.4, P-21, edited by Ahmad Shakir; and Mujamma As-Zawaid, Vol.3, P-188).
You will now even disown Bukhari!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/30

I think I need to put an automatic reminder to your head everyday. It seems in cycles of 5 years we have to go through this same reminder with you. There two authentic sources of Islam: (1). Quran 100% word of God, and (2). Hadith which are the actions, words, approvals of the prophet Muhammad pbuh. Anything brother @lonest belongs to the trash, fake, created by your like. Don't read stuff on the internet written by madmen, and associate it with Islam. If after you're corrected, you still need to insist in believing the stuff, then you're joining with prejudice... To continue believing in heresy and rumours, you're insulting your intellect.
AlphDoti
#83 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:46:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,251
Location: Kenya
sparkly wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
Psalm 122:1-4: I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." To which the tribes go up, even the tribes of the LORD. To give thanks to the name of the LORD.

Genesis 25:12: Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham: 13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar

Isaiah 60:1-7: All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee... they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

The place Ezekiel 42:15-20 ...square with four corners...

The Sacred House: Ezekiel 41:4 So he measured the length thereof, twenty cubits; and the breadth, twenty cubits, before the temple: and he said unto me, This is the most holy place.

Going round the House and superabundant water nearby, ZamZam: Ezekiel 47:1-5: ...and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward.

Pilgrimage: Ezekiel 44:15-21: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge... they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered... and they shall put on other garments

Abraham in Mecca. When was Abraham in Mecca?

It's called transposition. Trying to make connections to gain legitimacy. Abraham originated in UR (Iraq/Mecca), went to palestine; Joseph one of 12 sons of Jacob sold to Egypt by his brother Judah; Jesus had to flee to Eypt from Herods infanticide, betrayed by Judas; Prophet Eli, Elijah, John the Baptist foretelling coming of David, Second Temple, Jesus; Jesus, Mohammed both rising into Heaven from Jerusalem etc

Who is Kendar in this verse: Isaiah 60:1-7: All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee... they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.
Lolest!
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:46:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,059
Location: Kianjokoma
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
He married her after Zayd divorced her. In Islam divorced women are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse
AFTER

Keyword AFTER

Muhammad created a new rule AFTER

Muhammad pbuh never made. Allah makes rules.

This example shows Allah was a creation of Muhammad. Muhammad wants Zaynab, so he makes rules to cover himself so that he remains pious in the eyes of men. Much like the rules in George Orwell's Animal Farm which were amended after the pig dominated leadership had tasted the very things they'd criticize.

Quran is 100% words and rules of Allah. No Muhammad pbuh. Allah Has always allowed marrying a divorced woman. Muhammad pbuh did not make any rule. Allah Has never made adopted child your biological child. You can only raise the child but never make him your own biological child. No rule made by Muhammad pbuh. Do not be confused brother.

Kaka, biological? No! That hasn't come up.

But for it to be mentioned in 'holy' scriptures when you have a 'prophet' involved with the wife of his ado...err sorry, foster son
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 6:57:49 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,251
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
He married her after Zayd divorced her. In Islam divorced women are marriageable. And there is no law against that. Allah confirms this in the verse
AFTER

Keyword AFTER

Muhammad created a new rule AFTER

Muhammad pbuh never made. Allah makes rules.

This example shows Allah was a creation of Muhammad. Muhammad wants Zaynab, so he makes rules to cover himself so that he remains pious in the eyes of men. Much like the rules in George Orwell's Animal Farm which were amended after the pig dominated leadership had tasted the very things they'd criticize.

Quran is 100% words and rules of Allah. No Muhammad pbuh. Allah Has always allowed marrying a divorced woman. Muhammad pbuh did not make any rule. Allah Has never made adopted child your biological child. You can only raise the child but never make him your own biological child. No rule made by Muhammad pbuh. Do not be confused brother.

Kaka, biological? No! That hasn't come up.

But for it to be mentioned in 'holy' scriptures when you have a 'prophet' involved with the wife of his ado...err sorry, foster son

A divorced woman is no longer the wife of the man who divorced her. In Islam, divorced women are allowed to re-marry. And adopted person is not your foster son in Islam, he remains the son of his biological father. And all that is mentioned in the holy book.

It is funny the more you display your ignorance and hate, the more I clarify, and the more people understand the misconception.
Lolest!
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 7:09:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,059
Location: Kianjokoma
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Like what practices inherited from kafirs? Before you answer, check Ibrahim a.s. tradition...

Like the Kaaba. This had nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham was never in Mecca.

This discussion on a Christmas thread has been brought about by claims of 'imported practices & festivals'

And that going round this stone in your festival(Hajj). Origin? Borrowed from the moon god

The moon god also gave you the crescent that is the sign of Islam

The inventor copied even fasting routines
Quote:
'Ashura' (i.e. the tenth of Muharram) was a day on which the tribe of Quraish used to fast in the prelslamic period of ignorance. The Prophet (ﷺ) also used to fast on this day. So when he migrated to Medina, he fasted on it and ordered (the Muslims) to fast on it. When the fasting of Ramadan was enjoined, it became optional for the people to fast or not to fast on the day of Ashura

You are lying and changing words. It was not the tribe of Quraish but it was the Jews in Madina. The below is correct:

In the Hadith, it is stated that when the Prophet (SAWS) emigrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah, he saw that the Jews were fasting on this day. He asked them why they did this on that day, and they told him that they did it for the reason that Allah granted Prophet Musa (Moses) (peace be upon him) emancipation from Pharaoh on this day, and so they observed Saum in token of their joy. On this, the Prophet (SAWS) said that in this happiness of Prophet Musa, Muslims (also) have a right to observe Saum like the Jews. Consequently, the Prophet (SAWS) also observed Saum on 10th of Muharram. Then, he said that if he lived the following year, he would observe Saum on 9th of Muharram also. According to another Hadith, the Prophet (SAWS) ordained the Muslims to observe Saum on Ashura and in addition one more Saum on 9th or 11th of Muharram. (Musnad Ahmad, Vol.4, P-21, edited by Ahmad Shakir; and Mujamma As-Zawaid, Vol.3, P-188).
You will now even disown Bukhari!
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/30

I think I need to put an automatic reminder to your head everyday. It seems in cycles of 5 years we have to go through this same reminder with you. There two authentic sources of Islam: (1). Quran 100% word of God, and (2). Hadith which are the actions, words, approvals of the prophet Muhammad pbuh. Anything brother @lonest belongs to the trash, fake, created by your like. Don't read stuff on the internet written by madmen, and associate it with Islam. If after you're corrected, you still need to insist in believing the stuff, then you're joining with prejudice... To continue believing in heresy and rumours, you're insulting your intellect.

I'm confused. Gimme links to authentic hadiths & the real Qur'an

Abraham never went to Mecca. So who started the worship at the kaaba? This was existent before Islam in Mecca.

What were Meccans worshipping before Islam? Idols.

So the Kaaba was for idol worship.

Muslims pray facing it

Go round it in ritual in the Hajj

Venerate an inheritance from idol worship

Yarns must be spurn about Abraham going to Mecca
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 7:24:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,251
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
I'm confused. Gimme links to authentic hadiths & the real Qur'an

Abraham never went to Mecca. So who started the worship at the kaaba? This was existent before Islam in Mecca.

What were Meccans worshipping before Islam? Idols.

So the Kaaba was for idol worship.

Muslims pray facing it

Go round it in ritual in the Hajj

Venerate an inheritance from idol worship

Yarns must be spurn about Abraham going to Mecca

Do you remember in Old testament the story of Abraham taking his wife Hagar and child Ishmael to the city of Paran, based on God Almighty's command? Bible Deuteronomy 33:1-2 1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Where is Paran? Check it out in an encyclopedia or Google it on the Internet and see where old Mt. Parani is. It is in Arabian peninsula.

Almighty God ordered Abraham the father of Ishmael and Isaac pbut to build the Kaaba, which is called in the Bible the House of GOD Almighty, and it became the direction for us to bow down to Allah Almighty in worship: "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;" Quran, 22:26-27

Muslims were commanded to prostrate in that direction. It does not mean we worship it. Even in the Bible they were commanded to prostrate towards it, they were not worshiping the House of Lord: Numbers 24:3-5 3 and he uttered his oracle: "The oracle of Balaam son of Beor, the oracle of one whose eye sees clearly, 4 the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened: 5 "How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, your dwelling places, O Israel!
sparkly
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 9:04:00 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,905
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Angelica _ann wrote:
So good people, why did we discard our great African cultures which were just working fine, for these foreign religions.


@AA culture is dynamic and we must change as a necessity. A few hundred years ago, my ancestors worshipped the Sun God who surfaced beyond the Indian Ocean (Weru) retired behind Mt. Kenya (Kirima kia Nyaga) every day. They thus revered the Sea and the Mountain.

Imagine their shock when they saw the Mzungu with his fire spitting stick. Imagine their shock when mzungu told them that beyond the mountain lie bigger mountains, bigger seas, continents, Planets! Imagine their shock when mzungu told them the earth is round and 6,000 years old!

We changed our paradigms and ways of life when we met the mzungu. Is that the end of culture change? Of course not. We now know that the Mzungu, Chinese, Arab, Red Indian, Native Australian are our cousins who left Africa some thousands of years ago. As for the earth and the Universe, they are billions of years old and will be around long after our species is gone.

Should I live as my great grandparents lived? Obvously not.

BUT there is a fellow who thinks 10th Century Arab Culture and religion was the height of civilisation and we should live so.


Just to open the debate...
In modern times, the Arabs were in East Africa long before the mzungu came. The evidence is clear by way of Swahili (Bantu + Arab) and Banjuni (Arab + Cushite) all associations of Arab men and local women . East Africans, men and women were shipped to Arabia and many served in Royal Courts. Why don't we have populations of half Arabs and Africans in the Gulf? My guess is that the Arabs castrated African men and killed children born of African Women.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#89 Posted : Thursday, January 09, 2020 6:08:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,059
Location: Kianjokoma
Quote:
Do you remember in Old testament the story of Abraham taking his wife's Sarah maidservant Hagar and child Ishmael to the city of Paran, based on God Almighty's command? Bible Deuteronomy 33:1-2 1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Where is Paran? Check it out in an encyclopedia or Google it on the Internet and see where old Mt. Parani is. It is in Arabian peninsula.

Almighty God ordered Abraham the father of Ishmael and Isaac pbut to build the Kaaba, which is called in the Bible the House of GOD Almighty, and it became the direction for us to bow down to Allah Almighty in worship: "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;" Quran, 22:26-27

Muslims were commanded to prostrate in that direction. It does not mean we worship it. Even in the Bible they were commanded to prostrate towards it, they were not worshiping the House of Lord: Numbers 24:3-5 3 and he uttered his oracle: "The oracle of Balaam son of Beor, the oracle of one whose eye sees clearly, 4 the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened: 5 "How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, your dwelling places, O Israel!

That throwing of scripture seems random.

Why did Daniel pray facing Jerusalem and not Mecca? Which Jews are these that prayed facing Mecca?

If this Paran was Mecca, how were Moses' spies able to go, spy and return in max 40 days??

Going to Israel, from Egypt, but head south to Mecca?Sad Shame on you

When did Abraham worship at the kaaba?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
AlphDoti
#90 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 3:44:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,251
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
Do you remember in Old testament the story of Abraham taking his wife's Sarah maidservant Hagar and child Ishmael to the city of Paran, based on God Almighty's command? Bible Deuteronomy 33:1-2 1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Where is Paran? Check it out in an encyclopedia or Google it on the Internet and see where old Mt. Parani is. It is in Arabian peninsula.

Almighty God ordered Abraham the father of Ishmael and Isaac pbut to build the Kaaba, which is called in the Bible the House of GOD Almighty, and it became the direction for us to bow down to Allah Almighty in worship: "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;" Quran, 22:26-27

Muslims were commanded to prostrate in that direction. It does not mean we worship it. Even in the Bible they were commanded to prostrate towards it, they were not worshiping the House of Lord: Numbers 24:3-5 3 and he uttered his oracle: "The oracle of Balaam son of Beor, the oracle of one whose eye sees clearly, 4 the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened: 5 "How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, your dwelling places, O Israel!

That throwing of scripture seems random.

Why did Daniel pray facing Jerusalem and not Mecca? Which Jews are these that prayed facing Mecca?

If this Paran was Mecca, how were Moses' spies able to go, spy and return in max 40 days??

Going to Israel, from Egypt, but head south to Mecca?Sad Shame on you

When did Abraham worship at the kaaba?

Moses never arrived in the holy land, he wondered in the wilderness for 40 years.

As for Abraham, you know he had a son Ishmael who is the ancestor of Arabs. In Genesis 21:21 it says of Ishmael 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran... And in Psalms 84:5-6, 10 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. 6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
Lolest!
#91 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 7:03:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,059
Location: Kianjokoma
AlphDoti wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Quote:
Do you remember in Old testament the story of Abraham taking his wife's Sarah maidservant Hagar and child Ishmael to the city of Paran, based on God Almighty's command? Bible Deuteronomy 33:1-2 1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. Where is Paran? Check it out in an encyclopedia or Google it on the Internet and see where old Mt. Parani is. It is in Arabian peninsula.

Almighty God ordered Abraham the father of Ishmael and Isaac pbut to build the Kaaba, which is called in the Bible the House of GOD Almighty, and it became the direction for us to bow down to Allah Almighty in worship: "Behold! We gave the site, To Abraham, of the (Sacred) House (i.e., the Kaaba), (Saying): 'Associate not anything (In worship) with Me; And sanctify My House For those who compass it round, Or stand up, Or bow, or prostrate themselves (Therein in prayer). And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways;" Quran, 22:26-27

Muslims were commanded to prostrate in that direction. It does not mean we worship it. Even in the Bible they were commanded to prostrate towards it, they were not worshiping the House of Lord: Numbers 24:3-5 3 and he uttered his oracle: "The oracle of Balaam son of Beor, the oracle of one whose eye sees clearly, 4 the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened: 5 "How beautiful are your tents, O Jacob, your dwelling places, O Israel!

That throwing of scripture seems random.

Why did Daniel pray facing Jerusalem and not Mecca? Which Jews are these that prayed facing Mecca?

If this Paran was Mecca, how were Moses' spies able to go, spy and return in max 40 days??

Going to Israel, from Egypt, but head south to Mecca?Sad Shame on you

When did Abraham worship at the kaaba?

Moses never arrived in the holy land, he wondered in the wilderness for 40 years.

As for Abraham, you know he had a son Ishmael who is the ancestor of Arabs. In Genesis 21:21 it says of Ishmael 21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran... And in Psalms 84:5-6, 10 5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. 6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

Spies sent by Moses, baas

Bossman, your Mecca Paran & biblical Paran are different
Quote:
3 So at the Lord’s command, Moses sent these men from the Desert of Paran. All of them were leaders of the Israelites
17 When Moses sent them to explore Canaan, he told them, “Go through the Negev and then into the mountain region. 18 See what the land is like and whether the people living there are strong or weak, few or many. 19 Is the land they live in good or bad? Do their cities have walls around them or not? 20 Is the soil rich or poor? Does the land have trees or not? Do your best to bring back some fruit from the land.” (It was the season when grapes were beginning to ripen.)

21 So the men explored the land from the Desert of Zin to the border of Hamath. 22 They went through the Negev and came to Hebron, where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai lived. They are descendants of Anak. (Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.) 23 When they came to the Eshcol Valley, they cut off a branch with only one bunch of grapes on it. They carried it on a pole between two of them. They also brought some pomegranates and figs. 24 So they called that valley Eshcol [Bunch of Grapes] because of the bunch of grapes the Israelites cut off there.

25 Forty days later, they came back from exploring the land. 26 They came back to Moses, Aaron, and the whole community of Israel at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. They gave their report and showed them the fruit from the land.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
StepEnterprises
#92 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 6:39:10 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 2/6/2020
Posts: 2
2020, what a year
To each their own
Thiong'o
#93 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 11:37:02 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/14/2011
Posts: 653
StepEnterprises wrote:
2020, what a year


Welcome @StepEnterprises to wazua!smile
What a year it has been!, better summarized...

January 2020
February 2020
March 2020
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
.....
aemathenge
#94 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 11:43:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,356
Location: Kerugoya
StepEnterprises wrote:
2020, what a year

Are you going to be this boring in the rest of your sojourn within the boundaries of The Virtual Republic of Wazua?

Pray do tell.
StepEnterprises
#95 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 5:09:25 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 2/6/2020
Posts: 2
aemathenge wrote:
StepEnterprises wrote:
2020, what a year

Are you going to be this boring in the rest of your sojourn within the boundaries of The Virtual Republic of Wazua?

Pray do tell.

Been a while since I saw such a boring blog. Lacklustre content and an atrocious name- was the catch to name it after your thenge name.
To each their own
aemathenge
#96 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 7:12:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,356
Location: Kerugoya
StepEnterprises wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
StepEnterprises wrote:
2020, what a year

Are you going to be this boring in the rest of your sojourn within the boundaries of The Virtual Republic of Wazua?

Pray do tell.

Been a while since I saw such a boring blog. Lacklustre content and an atrocious name- was the catch to name it after your thenge name.


Aaahh You ARE going to be boring.
essyk
#97 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2020 7:30:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,482
Bigchick wrote:
Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.May we take charge of our countries Destiny.Down with corruption and other ills that mess up with our National fabric.

Above all else may we have peace and love in abundance.



Kai!kiliumana
A month to go.We've been floating in uncertainty.Liar
But Beach lazima tujaze cz we are kenyans and being kenyan is a business.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Bigchick
#98 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2020 7:36:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,049
Location: At Large.
essyk wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.May we take charge of our countries Destiny.Down with corruption and other ills that mess up with our National fabric.

Above all else may we have peace and love in abundance.



Kai!kiliumana
A month to go.We've been floating in uncertainty.Liar
But Beach lazima tujaze cz we are kenyans and being kenyan is a business.



For sure Kiliumana.

This year NO to the beach.Time to pray from wherever one will be.This evil bug must get of our way.We dedicate this 2 months to prayer for a better 2021.

Lord hear our prayers.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
essyk
#99 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2020 7:53:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,482
Bigchick wrote:
essyk wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Merry Christmas all.

May the coming year be better than 2019.May we take charge of our countries Destiny.Down with corruption and other ills that mess up with our National fabric.

Above all else may we have peace and love in abundance.



Kai!kiliumana
A month to go.We've been floating in uncertainty.Liar
But Beach lazima tujaze cz we are kenyans and being kenyan is a business.



For sure Kiliumana.

This year NO to the beach.Time to pray from wherever one will be.This evil bug must get of our way.We dedicate this 2 months to prayer for a better 2021.

Lord hear our prayers.


Sasa kimeumanika zaidi- No late night christmas and new year festivities this year.
Woooi!

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
5 Pages«<345
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.