Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Mar 29, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [658]
Snake up the rod [6]
One word uttered most everyday, everywhere in Keny... [42]
Life after Covid-19 [23]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [69]
Kenny Rogers: Country Music Legend [21]
Curfew [5]
Why I reject the BBI [419]
Journalist &, Blogger Dennis Itumbi arrested [196]
Murder mysteries :Michael Maingi Kyengo , and ... [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1398]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [467]
Ruto should name his running mate [29]
Zimbabwe COUP - Mugabe ARRESTED [105]
Hosni Mubarak, adios [8]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Shocking...Raila is worth Kes.2B only
Impunity
#1 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 12:56:02 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,221
Location: Masada
Really shocking.
Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#2 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 2:32:25 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,772
Location: Gwitu
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


Poor Baba!
harrydre
#3 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 4:20:11 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,100
Location: Kanjo
kaka2za wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


Poor Baba!


Very poor. 2b should be just the kisumu palace.

He needs to disclose all the weoth.
R.I.P Kobe. Sad!
murchr
#4 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 7:41:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,325
Na hatoi sadaka
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Gathige
#5 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:25:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,124
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad



When a politics says 2 you multiply by a factor of 1000 to get what he means.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
freiks
#6 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 10:36:02 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,727
These guys makes it very easy for KRA, how i wish they coul use the info politicians say to collect taxes. I guess thats why WSR was non commital in disclosing anything
Life is an endless adventure
Impunity
#7 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 12:01:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,221
Location: Masada
freiks wrote:
These guys makes it very easy for KRA, how i wish they coul use the info politicians say to collect taxes. I guess thats why WSR was non commital in disclosing anything


Not everything is taxable.
May be 1B alone could be the value of his land in Karen...how do you want KRA to tax that?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Gathige
#8 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 1:13:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,124
Impunity wrote:
freiks wrote:
These guys makes it very easy for KRA, how i wish they coul use the info politicians say to collect taxes. I guess thats why WSR was non commital in disclosing anything


Not everything is taxable.
May be 1B alone could be the value of his land in Karen...how do you want KRA to tax that?


That's a good lead to start from. From the 1b house, he can declare the source of Income to construct and then confirm if taxes were paid on that income.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 1:51:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,924
Location: Kianjokoma
Gathige wrote:
Impunity wrote:
freiks wrote:
These guys makes it very easy for KRA, how i wish they coul use the info politicians say to collect taxes. I guess thats why WSR was non commital in disclosing anything


Not everything is taxable.
May be 1B alone could be the value of his land in Karen...how do you want KRA to tax that?


That's a good lead to start from. From the 1b house, he can declare the source of Income to construct and then confirm if taxes were paid on that income.

What if some cowboy contractor constructed the house as a 'thank you'?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Thitifini
#10 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 8:01:40 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 631
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Impunity wrote:
freiks wrote:
These guys makes it very easy for KRA, how i wish they coul use the info politicians say to collect taxes. I guess thats why WSR was non commital in disclosing anything


Not everything is taxable.
May be 1B alone could be the value of his land in Karen...how do you want KRA to tax that?


That's a good lead to start from. From the 1b house, he can declare the source of Income to construct and then confirm if taxes were paid on that income.

What if some cowboy contractor constructed the house as a 'thank you'?


He inherited from the father's wide property holdings....of which the land was given to old baba by Jomo I....

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
2012
#11 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 8:28:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


What's shocking? I expected him to be worth much more.

I think Ruto is worth at least 25b and Uhuru 1 trillion

BBI will solve it
:)
Fyatu
#12 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 8:42:01 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/20/2011
Posts: 1,705
Location: Nakuru
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


What's shocking? I expected him to be worth much more.

I think Ruto is worth at least 25b and Uhuru 1 trillion



Ksh. 2 billion(USD 20 million) is a hell lots of money even in the USA and indeed the Planet.

KRA should investigate Baba.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
murchr
#13 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 8:54:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,325
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


What's shocking? I expected him to be worth much more.

I think Ruto is worth at least 25b and Uhuru 1 trillion


Ruto said he's not worth a billion on NTV
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
mv_ufanisi
#14 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 9:34:12 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2010
Posts: 552
If even SK fellows who are supposed to be smart investors are caught up in this see saw of mara BBI, mara Ruto, mara Raila, mara Uhuru ad infinitum then we as a country are doomed. I thought there was a conspiracy by the media to overly focus on politics to sell their fast dwindling newspapers. The average Kenyan IQ is getting lower and lower everyday by all this dumb news.
tycho
#15 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 10:03:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,706
Location: Nairobi
mv_ufanisi wrote:
If even SK fellows who are supposed to be smart investors are caught up in this see saw of mara BBI, mara Ruto, mara Raila, mara Uhuru ad infinitum then we as a country are doomed. I thought there was a conspiracy by the media to overly focus on politics to sell their fast dwindling newspapers. The average Kenyan IQ is getting lower and lower everyday by all this dumb news.


Few can see how politics is about a spiritual war we experience from within. Corruption is hardly about money but about how we believe our needs can be supplied.

It is so difficult for us to see how politics should really be. Kings in Europe abandoned the golden way just before the French revolution. Now it's just matope. Khem at its base.

That's why I hold that only alchemy can bring a turn around and make even the average wazuan to be noble.

Just in case you say that MIT or Harvard haven't made such a recommendation therefore... Consider emerging trends in psychology like in the case of Timothy Wilson - of the book 'Redirect' where more psychologists are arguing that we ought to rely more on the unconscious since the conscious mind has been found to be limited and a late reactor.

The question then becomes one of how one can tap into the unconscious. And the answer is through alchemy. In ancient Africa, alchemy was woven into cultural practice and interpersonal relations. And that is the ideal that Socrates and Plato tried to infuse into ancient Greece and Europe in extension and failed.

Now even here in old Khemet, Baba is speaking the language of Socrates's tormentors. Masters of a political ideology that can only lead to envy and greed: qualities unworthy of a guardian of the State.

The admission of comparative wealth, the 'shock', the secret drooling for such lucre is .... (I suspect what's laced in Alma's viceroys nowadays). Otherwise it wouldn't be so difficult to see that tunacheza wreso kwa matope. Matoro smile

Thitifini
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 12:18:09 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 631
Location: Kenya
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


What's shocking? I expected him to be worth much more.

I think Ruto is worth at least 25b and Uhuru 1 trillion


Ruto said he's not worth a billion on NTV


This is HIS Wealth. If counting investments held FOR him by His cohorts, children and "friends", we would be atleast talking x100 or more.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Thitifini
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 12:21:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 631
Location: Kenya
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Really shocking.
Sad Sad


What's shocking? I expected him to be worth much more.

I think Ruto is worth at least 25b and Uhuru 1 trillion


Strictly speaking, His Majesty Uhuru is worth about a house next to State House and a Mobius II both worth "peanuts".

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Uhondo
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:31:58 AM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 8/26/2014
Posts: 62
He definitely isn't worth a "paltry" 2Bn; we can't believe that any more than we can believe him when he says that he first met Ruto physically in parliament in 1978
kaka2za
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 2:28:26 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,772
Location: Gwitu
Uhondo wrote:
He definitely isn't worth a "paltry" 2Bn; we can't believe that any more than we can believe him when he says that he first met Ruto physically in parliament in 1978


Ruto went to parliament at the age of 8 years?

I bet he was loitering half naked in Sugoi chasing grasshoppers in 1978.
murchr
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:56:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,325
Even after the paybill number
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.