Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1701]
POTUS TRUMP [1466]
CS Matiang'i...Kenya's Magufului? [162]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [72]
Rigathi Gachagua [5]
Coronavirus [2644]
unaitas sharess [2]
Where is Guks [6]
Merry Christmas 2019! [94]
Where is @Alma? [48]
Why I will vote for baba in 2022 [64]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [159]
90's music [47]
Ngunjiri Wambugu [29]
BEST 2022 Hustler Woman Deputy President [4]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

133 Pages«<130131132133>
Coronavirus
Queen
#2621 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 1:13:39 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 408
Location: Britain
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?


I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.



Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.




Yes covid is just homa but the day you will get it you won't need a doctor to tell you that you have been infected. If you are one of the lucky ones who exhibit mild symptoms you will never know.
Covid 19 is very dramatic considering that while you expect symptoms related to the breathing systems you get some diarrhoea.
What will happen is you will experience myriads of symptoms which you will try conventional remedies then you discover the remedies only help in minimizing the symptoms but not clearing them altogether.

I also don't know where is stigma in an anonymous forum. Further more this is an infection that can hit you when you least expect it so no human is 100% in control


Am not very sure about that bit on anonymity. Some Internet gurus like alma1 would out you within no time if they so wished. One should always try to post stuff responsibly and not assume that being anonymous gives them a free ticket to post unpalatable nonsense.
Bigchick
#2622 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 1:33:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,045
Location: At Large.
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?


I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.



Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.




Yes covid is just homa but the day you will get it you won't need a doctor to tell you that you have been infected. If you are one of the lucky ones who exhibit mild symptoms you will never know.
Covid 19 is very dramatic considering that while you expect symptoms related to the breathing systems you get some diarrhoea.
What will happen is you will experience myriads of symptoms which you will try conventional remedies then you discover the remedies only help in minimizing the symptoms but not clearing them altogether.

I also don't know where is stigma in an anonymous forum. Further more this is an infection that can hit you when you least expect it so no human is 100% in control


Am not very sure about that bit on anonymity. Some Internet gurus like alma1 would out you within no time if they so wished. One should always try to post stuff responsibly and not assume that being anonymous gives them a free ticket to post unpalatable nonsense.



Exactly my thoughts.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mpobiz
#2623 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 3:20:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,104
Bigchick wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?


I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.



Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.




Yes covid is just homa but the day you will get it you won't need a doctor to tell you that you have been infected. If you are one of the lucky ones who exhibit mild symptoms you will never know.
Covid 19 is very dramatic considering that while you expect symptoms related to the breathing systems you get some diarrhoea.
What will happen is you will experience myriads of symptoms which you will try conventional remedies then you discover the remedies only help in minimizing the symptoms but not clearing them altogether.

I also don't know where is stigma in an anonymous forum. Further more this is an infection that can hit you when you least expect it so no human is 100% in control


Am not very sure about that bit on anonymity. Some Internet gurus like alma1 would out you within no time if they so wished. One should always try to post stuff responsibly and not assume that being anonymous gives them a free ticket to post unpalatable nonsense.



Exactly my thoughts.


I am anonymous here but in public i discuss with all my friends about what i went through. I now know many people who have gone through similar symptoms and now it has become a funny subject in our conversations. My driver only had high temperature readings once and nothing more.
The reason I am saying this is because I don't know why someone should go to great lengths to "out" me because of being a covid victim. Politics is a different story but to declare here as a recovered person is good to create awareness and reduce fear amongst us.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#2624 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2020 5:10:53 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,824
Location: hapo
Bigchick wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?


I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.



Me thinks not all of us has the courage ro come out coz of the stigma.

Meanwhile in your case you just suspect you have it but not yet tested meaning there is room for doubt.

All in all thanks for the update.




Yes covid is just homa but the day you will get it you won't need a doctor to tell you that you have been infected. If you are one of the lucky ones who exhibit mild symptoms you will never know.
Covid 19 is very dramatic considering that while you expect symptoms related to the breathing systems you get some diarrhoea.
What will happen is you will experience myriads of symptoms which you will try conventional remedies then you discover the remedies only help in minimizing the symptoms but not clearing them altogether.

I also don't know where is stigma in an anonymous forum. Further more this is an infection that can hit you when you least expect it so no human is 100% in control


Am not very sure about that bit on anonymity. Some Internet gurus like alma1 would out you within no time if they so wished. One should always try to post stuff responsibly and not assume that being anonymous gives them a free ticket to post unpalatable nonsense.



Exactly my thoughts.


My fren..I'm sorry you went through that.

Wear a mask, wash your hands. Keep away from crowds.

The rest is politics.

I told you before, it's a virus. Not a political party.

I can promise you, I will do all I can do to protect my kids from this stuff.

You can continue thinking it came from China and the gov't just want's money.

Mimi, wear a mask when we meet.

Until we get a vaccine.

Kila mtu na position yake.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

masukuma
#2625 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2020 9:45:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,648
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
@Mpobiz,how are you?Fully recovered?Did your sense of taste come back?


I suspect I have now been reinfected two more times but you feel extremely mild symptoms but you can tell its corona.
Nobody is ever 100% so everything is back to normal.
Why is it that I am the only one here to publicly announce that i have had corona.
This is just homa. Let's come out and share experiences.

it's expected - the residual symptoms don't go away as fast as other diseases. it's not uncommon to find people still suffering for some type of


Oguna still experiences residual symptoms of the disease
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#2626 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 7:54:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,794
Trump may have tested positive of Rona. The American media is about to go cray cray
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#2627 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 8:34:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,794
Confirmed. To be quarantined. Rallies cancelled
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Realtreaty
#2628 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 9:33:37 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/16/2011
Posts: 2,083
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

POTUS stung by Chinese disease

For now equality has been found

Airforce one (AF1)stung by Dragon Fly, that great news

Or is Trump behaving like Rao and want suspension of elections?

Now lets wait and see cartoonists drawing Dragon fly over AF1

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smile
masukuma
#2629 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 11:00:44 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,648
Location: Nairobi
Realtreaty wrote:
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

POTUS stung by Chinese disease

For now equality has been found

Airforce one (AF1)stung by Dragon Fly, that great news

Or is Trump behaving like Rao and want suspension of elections?

Now lets wait and see cartoonists drawing Dragon fly over AF1

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly smile

why would they suspend elections? unless something MAJOR happens to him. He will fight this thing. I think he stands a good chance at fighting it (we know more about it and he can take whatever cutting edge stuff they have). So he will be back in operations in about 10-14 days.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#2630 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 11:26:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,104
I have said it here before and now I will say it again. We will all get this infection. @bigchick I hope you remember it and you ended by riswaing my statement.
Anyway all the best to POTUS and his FLOTUS
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Bigchick
#2631 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 2:29:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,045
Location: At Large.
mpobiz wrote:
I have said it here before and now I will say it again. We will all get this infection. @bigchick I hope you remember it and you ended by riswaing my statement.
Anyway am the best to POTUS and his FLOTUS



Yes I riswad you coz I have prayed for it to die away before we all get it.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#2632 Posted : Friday, October 02, 2020 11:28:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,794
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
mpobiz
#2633 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2020 12:51:20 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,104
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
I have said it here before and now I will say it again. We will all get this infection. @bigchick I hope you remember it and you ended by riswaing my statement.
Anyway am the best to POTUS and his FLOTUS



Yes I riswad you coz I have prayed for it to die away before we all get it.


The most powerful man in the world with all the hygiene cleanliness and precautions taken now has it. What about you? A resident of this sh#t hole country?
You either have caught it and healed or its coming for all of us very soon. You can riswa as loud as you like. But the way I see it,it's all God's will.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#2634 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2020 1:17:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,794
Trump flown to Walter Reed Medical Center after exhibiting symptoms. All white house staff now under MANDATORY mask wearing protocol. Even those of the VP.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
madollar
#2635 Posted : Saturday, October 03, 2020 2:43:07 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,966
Location: GA
murchr wrote:


Sobering indeed yaani wanabahatisha na madawa with the US president



Queen
#2636 Posted : Tuesday, October 06, 2020 4:04:05 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 408
Location: Britain
Today we have 137 cases from a sample size of 1258 tests. This gives a positivity rate of 10.9%. In the same period, 8 deaths were recorded. We are not out of the woods yet, ladies and gentlement.
Bigchick
#2637 Posted : Tuesday, October 06, 2020 4:32:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,045
Location: At Large.
Queen wrote:
Today we have 137 cases from a sample size of 1258 tests. This gives a positivity rate of 10.9%. In the same period, 8 deaths were recorded. We are not out of the woods yet, ladies and gentlement.



Very scaring.

What options do we have now?What if we closed everthing for 14days.Would we eliminate it completely from our midst?

But then again,TZ did not close and they are more than fine.At least most from people we know who are living there,there has not been any major issue to cause alarm.This is very confusing.

I am a parent to a class 8 and not sure what to say about Magohas announcement today.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Queen
#2638 Posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2020 7:16:52 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 408
Location: Britain
Today from a tested sample of 4342, the positive cases were 321 for a positivity rate of 7.4%.
masukuma
#2639 Posted : Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:45:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,648
Location: Nairobi
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:


Sobering indeed yaani wanabahatisha na madawa with the US president




Yes - technically not unknown... the treatment
remdesivir - antiviral
Vitamin D - kaka!!!
Asprin for blood thinning
Fancy Antibodies (to me they are fancy versions of convalencent plasma. The major game changer during Ebola in west africa)
and later Dexamethasone to stop the immune system from overreacting

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Shak
#2640 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:17:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,438
Location: Africa
Cases of people dying after developing breathing complications are becoming all too common. Covid? An MCA from Uasin Gishu county has passed on.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
133 Pages«<130131132133>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.