Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Jul 9, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
E-commerce in Kenya [15]
too many road accidents [385]
Coronavirus [2169]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1569]
Descendants of Slaves Kidnapped from Kenya [35]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2245]
SGR Progress thus far [1389]
Ngong road forest evictions [1]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [12]
K24 invades Citizen &, KTN [222]
America spring :Anti police demos [37]
Mpig Waluke Sentencing [43]
Burundi Kamenuka [116]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [85]
Chief Justice David Maraga... [97]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

109 Pages«<9495969798>»
Coronavirus
kaka2za
#1901 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:50:02 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,947
Location: Gwitu
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
murchr wrote:
If Uhuru imposed a lockdown like Museveni did, we'd have kicked out this thing. But wacha tuone.


Has your darling M7 succeeded in kicking out corona nkt


Consult the numbers, they don't lie.


Uganda health minister is a Public health specialist.
Kenya has a public relations specialist.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mpobiz
#1902 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:54:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,035
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
murchr wrote:
If Uhuru imposed a lockdown like Museveni did, we'd have kicked out this thing. But wacha tuone.


Has your darling M7 succeeded in kicking out corona nkt


Consult the numbers, they don't lie.


Uganda health minister is a Public health specialist.
Kenya has a public relations specialist.


You are very right. That's why he was able to convince this people that the government was up to the task of controlling this thing. They realised early that it was futile and they opted to scare the masses so that some people could eat the money in peace.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
murchr
#1903 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 1:13:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,606
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
madollar
#1904 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 3:05:32 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,915
Location: GA
As USA reaches the +100000 deaths the hardest hit age group is 65 years + which makes up 80% of that toll.

With the information overflow this makes an interesting read

Population Age Structure: The Hidden Factor in COVID-19 Mortality


Bigchick
#1905 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 6:40:31 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,982
Location: At Large.
mpobiz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
murchr wrote:
If Uhuru imposed a lockdown like Museveni did, we'd have kicked out this thing. But wacha tuone.


Has your darling M7 succeeded in kicking out corona nkt


Consult the numbers, they don't lie.


Uganda health minister is a Public health specialist.
Kenya has a public relations specialist.


You are very right. That's why he was able to convince this people that the government was up to the task of controlling this thing. They realised early that it was futile and they opted to scare the masses so that some people could eat the money in peace.



No@Mpobiz,that is not true,the little steps taken have helped to delay the spread thus not overwhelming our hospitals.During the delay period counties started to prepare themselves,we citizens got more information and awareness and above all the initial shock died off and now we can have reasonable conversations.

In any case Mutahi has very able Daktaris working with him.

ION from the corridors I hear we now has people on ventilators and respirators.Is this a sign that things are getting thicker?

My optimism is being shaken.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#1906 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:51:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,947
Location: Gwitu
Bigchick wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
murchr wrote:
If Uhuru imposed a lockdown like Museveni did, we'd have kicked out this thing. But wacha tuone.


Has your darling M7 succeeded in kicking out corona nkt


Consult the numbers, they don't lie.


Uganda health minister is a Public health specialist.
Kenya has a public relations specialist.


You are very right. That's why he was able to convince this people that the government was up to the task of controlling this thing. They realised early that it was futile and they opted to scare the masses so that some people could eat the money in peace.



No@Mpobiz,that is not true,the little steps taken have helped to delay the spread thus not overwhelming our hospitals.During the delay period counties started to prepare themselves,we citizens got more information and awareness and above all the initial shock died off and now we can have reasonable conversations.

In any case Mutahi has very able Daktaris working with him.

ION from the corridors I hear we now has people on ventilators and respirators.Is this a sign that things are getting thicker?

My optimism is being shaken.


UG economy has been hit very hard. For the first time, there are news about people dying of hunger which didn't happen even during many conflicts the country has gone through.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#1907 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:52:01 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
madollar wrote:
As USA reaches the +100000 deaths the hardest hit age group is 65 years + which makes up 80% of that toll.

With the information overflow this makes an interesting read

Population Age Structure: The Hidden Factor in COVID-19 Mortality



The US is a FAILURE on this matter! 100,000 people dying in like 2 months from a disease you saw coming? ala!
There is no other way of looking at it... THEY FAILED!

Wacha watafute vijisababu! so that they can tell themselves and their people HOW BAD IT ACTUALLY IT ISN'T.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
amorphous
#1908 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:03:30 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 266
Location: planet earth
corona is a scam
US deaths are highly exaggerated.
Their own DOH told the whole world that they are classifying every single death for which a positive test for the virus occurs during autopsy as a corona death.
Example..you are very healthy and crash your car into a tree and pass away. When they do your autopsy, they discover you were a latent carrier of the virus. Your death is listed as corona death Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Also, do your research and you will find out how hospitals are being paid/incentivised to goose their corona numbers. Endgame is of course a mandatory vaccine you will pay through the nose for!!

Nimesema!
Amorphously amorphous
Bigchick
#1909 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:52:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,982
Location: At Large.
amorphous wrote:
corona is a scam
US deaths are highly exaggerated.
Their own DOH told the whole world that they are classifying every single death for which a positive test for the virus occurs during autopsy as a corona death.
Example..you are very healthy and crash your car into a tree and pass away. When they do your autopsy, they discover you were a latent carrier of the virus. Your death is listed as corona death Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Also, do your research and you will find out how hospitals are being paid/incentivised to goose their corona numbers. Endgame is of course a mandatory vaccine you will pay through the nose for!!

Nimesema!


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Even car crush is Corona related.Anyway as Masukuma says they handled the matter badly.They failed.They called it a Chinese Virus that would go away ASAP.Now this.....Thet even said it could kill upto 200000 and they seem hell bent on getting there.

Very sad.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
masukuma
#1910 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:00:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
amorphous wrote:
corona is a scam
US deaths are highly exaggerated.
Their own DOH told the whole world that they are classifying every single death for which a positive test for the virus occurs during autopsy as a corona death.
Example..you are very healthy and crash your car into a tree and pass away. When they do your autopsy, they discover you were a latent carrier of the virus. Your death is listed as corona death Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Also, do your research and you will find out how hospitals are being paid/incentivised to goose their corona numbers. Endgame is of course a mandatory vaccine you will pay through the nose for!!

Nimesema!

2 ideas:

Idea 1:
I read something the other day
Quote:
Pessimists sound smart, optimists make money

I know people strive to be 'counter' mainline... and they sound smart... keyword here being 'sound'.

Idea 2:
Reframing... Whenever people go through the worst period of their lives they try and reframe their realities and circumstances. the people in the US happen to be people to... so... reframing, blaming, excuses are expected.
Quote:
Mara... I put up measures in place.. I know more about pandemics than any one else
Mara... China and WHO did not give us proper information to ensure we prepared appropriately for this disease
Mara... it's a flu...
Mara... sasa mnataka nifanye nini?
Mara... This thing is not as bad as people are making it
Mara... The deaths are not as many they are faked because of X,Y,Z
Mara... The deaths are not as many in Republican states because they did not lockdown as bad as Democrat states
Mara... Fauci and Gates are working in tandem to vaccinate all of us for (profit, control... its a plandemic... they just want to push their agenda)


lastly... Sweden!! Herd Immunity!!! 60% should get it!! it's going to be with us anyway!!


it's all predictable and rational behaviour. The list will continue growing... the only item you don't expect on that list any time soon is
Quote:

We the greatest nation on earth whose president is the most powerful person on earth ...really screwed the pooch on this one! We dropped the ball so badly




What is not expected is people from outside buying it...
Considering that 202,118 were the number of registered deaths resulting from the Hiroshima bombing. Americans are halfway there... Americans can tell themselves these things if that's what they need to continue living life with their self-image intact - you as a Kenyan are not supposed to. it does not profit you! it just lowers your defenses.


Americans are probably on the "Bargaining" phase on this one.


One day they will cry as they accept how badly they screwed the pooch on this one.

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma1
#1911 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:22:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,767
Location: hapo
@Masukuma I have found a common denominator with people who still believe this is all a hoax.

They are undeniable Trump supporters. Same kind of mentality that supports Magufuli.

It's not their fault. It is very hard to believe that something you trusted was stupid after all. It means you call yourself stupid. They would rather die with Trump. Especially the African ones. Those are more radical than even his voters.

If in these 3 months someone has not found out that this thing is more dangerous than we are being told, then we can't help such a person. I for one won't let them near anything I care about.

As we are all talking a lot of nonsense, China has tested 9 million...Let me repeat...9 million inhabitants of Wuhan in 2 weeks. They found some 200 guys still willing to spread that thing.

Yes, 9 million. It seems the Communists love their citizens more and are willing to move the mountains to save their own people.

The rest of us are still arguing about Bill Gates, sijui vaccines, sijui herd sijui, chloroquin, madagascar herbs....sijui what!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
masukuma
#1912 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:30:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
alma1 wrote:
@Masukuma I have found a common denominator with people who still believe this is all a hoax.

They are undeniable Trump supporters. Same kind of mentality that supports Magufuli.

It's not their fault. It is very hard to believe that something you trusted was stupid after all. It means you call yourself stupid. They would rather die with Trump. Especially the African ones. Those are more radical than even his voters.

If in these 3 months someone has not found out that this thing is more dangerous than we are being told, then we can't help such a person. I for one won't let them near anything I care about.

As we are all talking a lot of nonsense, China has tested 9 million...Let me repeat...9 million inhabitants of Wuhan in 2 weeks. They found some 200 guys still willing to spread that thing.

Yes, 9 million. It seems the Communists love their citizens more and are willing to move the mountains to save their own people.

The rest of us are still arguing about Bill Gates, sijui vaccines, sijui herd sijui, chloroquin, madagascar herbs....sijui what!


yeap! it's textbook cognitive dissonance! they subconsciously know that self-image would be hurt if they accepted that they were WRONG at the start and the actions they took were WRONG or LATE. But few people have the capacity to look themselves in the mirror and say... I was actually Wrong... they instead dig in! None of them would ever mention an east Asian country in a discussion... these countries don't confirm their explanations. No one will say... our system is not built for such disasters - what can we do to ensure that we have a system that works in this age? nope... it was Bill Gates/WHO/China/Democrats/Ferguson who is to blame....
its predictable human behavior... except that they are trying to convince people who saw them coming a mile away...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1913 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:39:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
Perhaps what they need to do is look at the who debacle as a blame pizza.
It has lots of small slices... they can dish out these blame slices to whoever they deem fit... WHO... China... The "Fake News Media"... "OBAMA! because he left shelves empty" but they should remember that after they are done.... THEY WILL STILL HAVE SOME REALLY BIG SLICES OF BLAME LEFT FOR THEM TO EAT!

Kuna slice zao hapo ndani... and they know it!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#1914 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 7:32:41 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,035
masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:
@Masukuma I have found a common denominator with people who still believe this is all a hoax.

They are undeniable Trump supporters. Same kind of mentality that supports Magufuli.

It's not their fault. It is very hard to believe that something you trusted was stupid after all. It means you call yourself stupid. They would rather die with Trump. Especially the African ones. Those are more radical than even his voters.

If in these 3 months someone has not found out that this thing is more dangerous than we are being told, then we can't help such a person. I for one won't let them near anything I care about.

As we are all talking a lot of nonsense, China has tested 9 million...Let me repeat...9 million inhabitants of Wuhan in 2 weeks. They found some 200 guys still willing to spread that thing.

Yes, 9 million. It seems the Communists love their citizens more and are willing to move the mountains to save their own people.

The rest of us are still arguing about Bill Gates, sijui vaccines, sijui herd sijui, chloroquin, madagascar herbs....sijui what!


yeap! it's textbook cognitive dissonance! they subconsciously know that self-image would be hurt if they accepted that they were WRONG at the start and the actions they took were WRONG or LATE. But few people have the capacity to look themselves in the mirror and say... I was actually Wrong... they instead dig in! None of them would ever mention an east Asian country in a discussion... these countries don't confirm their explanations. No one will say... our system is not built for such disasters - what can we do to ensure that we have a system that works in this age? nope... it was Bill Gates/WHO/China/Democrats/Ferguson who is to blame....
its predictable human behavior... except that they are trying to convince people who saw them coming a mile away...


First we dont think this thing is a hoax. Also we don't say it's not a dangerous thing. All we say is that all deseases are dangerous to some people than others.
In that regard we should not live like cowards. We should also not be selfish. Our future generations depend on this economy. Let us not destroy it as we hide under the beds for this thing to pass.
Thank Jesus our leaders are better thinkers than you two people. You don't understand that if we disregard the economy millions of people will suffer or die of economic related factors like hunger ,mental breakdown and other poverty related illnesses.

Yes I have always supported conservative thinkers. Not those useless democratic fags.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Dahatre
#1915 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 2:21:12 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/21/2009
Posts: 590
amorphous wrote:
corona is a scam
US deaths are highly exaggerated.
Their own DOH told the whole world that they are classifying every single death for which a positive test for the virus occurs during autopsy as a corona death.
Example..you are very healthy and crash your car into a tree and pass away. When they do your autopsy, they discover you were a latent carrier of the virus. Your death is listed as corona death Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Also, do your research and you will find out how hospitals are being paid/incentivised to goose their corona numbers. Endgame is of course a mandatory vaccine you will pay through the nose for!!

Nimesema!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Anywho…
1. Certifying deaths is a messy process even under normal circumstances especially for people who die at home or those who die after being hospitalized for less than 48 hours. Even with autopsies, there will be errors, but errors go both ways.
2. Falsifying medical records is a crime. One can lose their license to practice medicine for lying on a death certificate
3. Most medical teams taking care of Covid 19 patients have been trained in how to certify Covid deaths even here in .KE

In any event, demographers will let us know whether there is over counting of CV deaths e.g by comparing 2020 total deaths with averages from 10-15 years prior. Any excess deaths in 2020 can be attributed to CV---easy peasy!
masukuma
#1916 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 3:39:47 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:
@Masukuma I have found a common denominator with people who still believe this is all a hoax.

They are undeniable Trump supporters. Same kind of mentality that supports Magufuli.

It's not their fault. It is very hard to believe that something you trusted was stupid after all. It means you call yourself stupid. They would rather die with Trump. Especially the African ones. Those are more radical than even his voters.

If in these 3 months someone has not found out that this thing is more dangerous than we are being told, then we can't help such a person. I for one won't let them near anything I care about.

As we are all talking a lot of nonsense, China has tested 9 million...Let me repeat...9 million inhabitants of Wuhan in 2 weeks. They found some 200 guys still willing to spread that thing.

Yes, 9 million. It seems the Communists love their citizens more and are willing to move the mountains to save their own people.

The rest of us are still arguing about Bill Gates, sijui vaccines, sijui herd sijui, chloroquin, madagascar herbs....sijui what!


yeap! it's textbook cognitive dissonance! they subconsciously know that self-image would be hurt if they accepted that they were WRONG at the start and the actions they took were WRONG or LATE. But few people have the capacity to look themselves in the mirror and say... I was actually Wrong... they instead dig in! None of them would ever mention an east Asian country in a discussion... these countries don't confirm their explanations. No one will say... our system is not built for such disasters - what can we do to ensure that we have a system that works in this age? nope... it was Bill Gates/WHO/China/Democrats/Ferguson who is to blame....
its predictable human behavior... except that they are trying to convince people who saw them coming a mile away...


First we dont think this thing is a hoax. Also we don't say it's not a dangerous thing. All we say is that all deseases are dangerous to some people than others.
In that regard we should not live like cowards. We should also not be selfish. Our future generations depend on this economy. Let us not destroy it as we hide under the beds for this thing to pass.
Thank Jesus our leaders are better thinkers than you two people. You don't understand that if we disregard the economy millions of people will suffer or die of economic related factors like hunger ,mental breakdown and other poverty related illnesses.

Yes I have always supported conservative thinkers. Not those useless democratic fags.



Then you must be a poor communicator...
We all agree that the economy should be open up.... @wanjohi, @alma, @me,@bigchick. We all agree it should be open. the devil is in the details of how. You say WEAR A MASK and everything goes back to normal, watoto waende shule kama kawaida... and wagonjwa waende hospitali. That's it! Of course, we disagree on the HOW! The reason you give to why we should do these actions is IRRESPONSIBLE!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
aemathenge
#1917 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 8:48:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/18/2008
Posts: 3,297
Location: Kerugoya
"I am an avid supporter of continued coronavirus preventive behavioural safeguards continuing post the pandemic.

In the proximity of a peri-urban locality, the folks here are steeped in practices everything that is anti-social distancing.

They have, however, grudgingly been forced not to crowd at funerals, congregate for worship or socialise at entertainment joints.

They see the Covid-19 safety guidelines as a game of chance; the seriousness of coronavirus hasn’t sunk in yet.

Elsewhere, people are getting infected, losing jobs, starving, dying.

Yet here, those who should know better are raving mad, thinking the virus is a joke told too many times “by the government”.

I’m talking about the market criers – kadogo economists, alcoholic teacher, deceitful preacher missing tithes and boda boda know-alls.

Granted there is a trust issue by folk with Serikali, many are pathological pessimists who escape into “God will save us” mythology.

This is why they still handshake, embrace, don’t wash hands and sanitise.

It’s why the matatu is still overloaded; boda boda carries a mother, two children, the maid and shopping; eateries buzz with flies; and un-sanitised shoppers touch every item with grim palms.

Handwashing containers dotting shop doorsteps have no water.

Here, Covid-19 is a bane of jokes, not grim reality, ni story tu.

That’s why the facemask is worn as a totem necktie."

Source: The Star: https://www.the-star.co....n-preventive-healthcare/
masukuma
#1918 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:46:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
aemathenge wrote:
"I am an avid supporter of continued coronavirus preventive behavioural safeguards continuing post the pandemic.

In the proximity of a peri-urban locality, the folks here are steeped in practices everything that is anti-social distancing.

They have, however, grudgingly been forced not to crowd at funerals, congregate for worship or socialise at entertainment joints.

They see the Covid-19 safety guidelines as a game of chance; the seriousness of coronavirus hasn’t sunk in yet.

Elsewhere, people are getting infected, losing jobs, starving, dying.

Yet here, those who should know better are raving mad, thinking the virus is a joke told too many times “by the government”.

I’m talking about the market criers – kadogo economists, alcoholic teacher, deceitful preacher missing tithes and boda boda know-alls.

Granted there is a trust issue by folk with Serikali, many are pathological pessimists who escape into “God will save us” mythology.

This is why they still handshake, embrace, don’t wash hands and sanitise.

It’s why the matatu is still overloaded; boda boda carries a mother, two children, the maid and shopping; eateries buzz with flies; and un-sanitised shoppers touch every item with grim palms.

Handwashing containers dotting shop doorsteps have no water.

Here, Covid-19 is a bane of jokes, not grim reality, ni story tu.

That’s why the facemask is worn as a totem necktie."

Source: The Star: https://www.the-star.co....-preventive-healthcare/


If only the behavior of the disease was subject to our perception of it! If only the seriousness of the issue was subject to our perception of it...
Yesterday Brazil added close to 30k new cases and 1100+ deaths. Almost getting to half a million cases on its shore.

Majuto ni mjukuu!

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#1919 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 12:55:27 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,520
Location: Nairobi
The coronavirus still has a long way to go. That’s the message from a crop of new studies across the world that are trying to quantify how many people have been infected. It's accepted that the disease would need to have +60% of the population infected and recovered for us to get herd immunity. a few studies have been done and it seems that most hard-hit places have a long way to go before they get there.

New York had 19.9% number of its citizens infected on May 2nd.
London has about 17.5% on May 21st,
Madrid has had about 11.3% on May 13th
Barcelona had 7.1% infected on May 13th
Boston has had about 9.9% on May 15th
Stockholm area - 7.3% on May 20th


All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#1920 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:36:13 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 2,035
The bishop has conquered the corona.
It's now clear what we( followers of makufuli) have always said.
This is just homa.anyone with the right attitude will be okay.

https://youtu.be/2Z3S8y4-TYE

Listen to her very carefully. She showed no symptoms. This thing is everywhere.

It's time for partey after partey Drool Drool
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Users browsing this topic
Guest (3)
109 Pages«<9495969798>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.