Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Feb 23, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Narok senator ledama ole kina [8]
Coronavirus [46]
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!! [210]
2019 Census Results [52]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [53]
Generic medicines may kill you [1]
Our thugs are getting bolder by the day. [776]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1127]
Pale blue dot [100]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [101]
Kenya Versus Al Shabaab [292]
Uber planning to roll out matatus [53]
Martha Karua [241]
too many road accidents [381]
Daniel Toroitich arap Moi [91]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Simon Oseko caned by Chinese
sparkly
#1 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 11:45:27 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,569
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Watu wa lakeside yawa? You have courage to stone fully armed Kenya Police but spread your buttocks to be whipped by a 5'2" Chinese man? Wacheni aibu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Life is short. Live passionately.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 11:45:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,208
Location: Masada
Mjinga sana
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Angelica _ann
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:22:19 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,187
Impunity wrote:
Mijinga sana


Siwezi yawa tho!!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Taurrus
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:14:14 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 792
Location: Kite
For many years I have tried to understand the African man to no avail.
Thitifini
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:13:14 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 629
Location: Kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Mijinga sana


Siwezi yawa tho!!!!!!

What would force a man to accept such humiliation. Is job desperation that bad?

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Amores
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:21:49 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,096
Location: Nrb
sparkly wrote:
Watu wa lakeside yawa? You have courage to stone fully armed Kenya Police but spread your buttocks to be whipped by a 5'2" Chinese man? Wacheni aibu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly




Aii 5'2" Laughing out loudly
I am happy
mpobiz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:14:05 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,776
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Lolest!
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:10:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,873
Location: Kianjokoma
mpobiz wrote:
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.

Interesting thought
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#9 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:13:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 920
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:09:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,187
Lolest! wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.

Interesting thought


There is something in our constitution known as fair administration of justice, negates such thoughts!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:35:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,569
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
mpobiz wrote:
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.


Ala! Is there a sport called "being caned"? smile
Life is short. Live passionately.
Taurrus
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 7:56:44 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 792
Location: Kite
Njunge wrote:
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️

Yes! eight of them, kavirondos!
sparkly
#13 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:57:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,569
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Taurrus wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️

Yes! eight of them, kavirondos!


Why were the kavirondos arrested?
Life is short. Live passionately.
mpobiz
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:41:00 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,776
sparkly wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.


Ala! Is there a sport called "being caned"? smile

Yes there is. It's very popular in turkana county. I know most of us have seen it either live or on tv. In the sport I heard the prize is that you win and you walk out with a bride. I have never heard the looser running to the police to press charges. In osekos case it was simple. Awekelewe mbili na asikule kalamu. I think that's fair. Oseko did quick calculations 5seconds of pain and an uncertain future without a job. In the video its very clear he wasnt threatened to lie down the china man just gave him his choices while smiling. I know most of you here who are employed would wish that canning should be introduced in work places instead of being fired. Nobody here would wish to go through the stress of loosing a job.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
AlphDoti
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:31:42 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,209
Location: Kenya
Amores wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Watu wa lakeside yawa? You have courage to stone fully armed Kenya Police but spread your buttocks to be whipped by a 5'2" Chinese man? Wacheni aibu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Aii 5'2" Laughing out loudly

Ati Omera ameaibisha watu wake, hii ni kali sana Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 9:29:24 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,569
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
mpobiz wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
The Chinese are innocent. Oseko consented to be canned for a mistake he did in order to retain his job.
It's an individual right for an adult to conscent on anything even violence. Or else even boxing matches could end up as assault cases.


Ala! Is there a sport called "being caned"? smile

Yes there is. It's very popular in turkana county. I know most of us have seen it either live or on tv. In the sport I heard the prize is that you win and you walk out with a bride. I have never heard the looser running to the police to press charges. In osekos case it was simple. Awekelewe mbili na asikule kalamu. I think that's fair. Oseko did quick calculations 5seconds of pain and an uncertain future without a job. In the video its very clear he wasnt threatened to lie down the china man just gave him his choices while smiling. I know most of you here who are employed would wish that canning should be introduced in work places instead of being fired. Nobody here would wish to go through the stress of loosing a job.


The Chinese man is facing up to 5 years for the very logical offer of caning instead of firing. Section 251 of the Penal Code:

Quote:
251. Assault causing actual bodily harm
Any person who commits an assault occasioning actual bodily harm is guilty of a misdemeanour and is liable to imprisonment for five years.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Impunity
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:53:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,208
Location: Masada
sparkly wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️

Yes! eight of them, kavirondos!


Why were the kavirondos arrested?


The caning was a play and not punishment as alleged.
The man was to be paid a few hundred shillings for accepting to receive the strokes on his ass.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mkenyan
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:05:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,779
Njunge wrote:
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️

they are but innocent whistleblowers
Thitifini
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 2:45:16 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 629
Location: Kenya
Impunity wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Taurrus wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Did they arrest those idiots who were recording and enjoying all the time?☹️

Yes! eight of them, kavirondos!


Why were the kavirondos arrested?


The caning was a play and not punishment as alleged.
The man was to be paid a few hundred shillings for accepting to receive the strokes on his ass.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
harrydre
#20 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:47:50 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/10/2008
Posts: 9,084
Location: Kanjo
I can only think of his family. Maybe he is desperate to provide for his family and that job is everything to him. I do not blame the man.
R.I.P Kobe. Sad!
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.