Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Mar 28, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [620]
Curfew [5]
Life after Covid-19 [19]
Snake up the rod [3]
Kenny Rogers: Country Music Legend [20]
Why I reject the BBI [419]
Journalist &, Blogger Dennis Itumbi arrested [196]
Murder mysteries :Michael Maingi Kyengo , and ... [15]
POTUS TRUMP [1398]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [467]
Ruto should name his running mate [29]
Zimbabwe COUP - Mugabe ARRESTED [105]
Hosni Mubarak, adios [8]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [68]
Locusts meal [27]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Narok senator ledama ole kina
FRM2011
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:18:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,440
This dude was on JKL yesterday and he has triggered a very hot discussion.

His most controversial recommendation is that non-masai residents of narok and kajiado should not be allowed to vie for elective positions.

A smart guy once said that the two most powerful human emotions are fear and hope. And fear is always close to the ground. And shrewd politicians know how to activate it with ease.

Fear of foreigners(immigrants) has given us brexit and the biggest election history for conservatives in the UK.

Trump plays the fear card like a pro.

In 2013 every kikuyu and kale went to vote against an axis of evil comprising ICC/US/Raila. It never existed but it worked.

In 2017, mandago was toast and losing, but his opponent fell into a trap by embracing non-indigenous residents as his key support base. Mandago convinced his people (nandi) they were being isolated in their home and it worked like magic.

In Belgium, voting is mandatory but nyeri, nyandarua, kirinyaga & muranga had higher voter turnout in 2013/2017 than Belgium. Fear is that powerful.

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.
mpobiz
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 7:08:54 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,797
Can he tell us if non maa adopted maa names if they could vie for political posts.
Then he should also tell us if himself is also a pure Maa.
Finally lets analyse some of the present an past maa leaders
1. Ntimama
2. Saitoti
3. Keen
4. Ntutu
5. Sakuda
6. sunkuya
7. Nkedienye
8. Manje
9. Etc
Are all this people true maasai?
How will we know or who will tell us a true maasai for us to ellect.
This ledama man should also tell us why he is playing the tribal card on national tv while on the ground claanism in maasai land is the most emotive and divisive aspect in maasai politics
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
2012
#3 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 11:51:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,591
Location: Nairobi
Ledama is a populist. He has zero substance and doesn't even understand the Maasai culture. He's just looking for a popular angle to run on for re-election in 2022.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 12:29:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,286
Just looking at him with that kichwa/nywele kubwa makes me wana puke smile

I naturally hate him, so i cann't even listen to him d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tinker
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:14:36 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/15/2010
Posts: 394
Location: Nairobi
Before 1992, Nairobi was largely represented by Kikuyu's. A lot has since happened and You & I know getting 50% of elective representation in Nairobi is a good bargain for Kikuyus.

First forward to 2022. With the current KNBS census figure, I expect to see Ongata-Rongai,Kitengela and Ngong or even Kiserian Constituencies in Kajiado and needless to say the Maa community will be lucky to get any elected MCA in above mentioned sub-counties.

So, the sooner Hon. Ole Kina wakes-up from the slumber the better for him before reality hits him like lightening.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:58:58 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,924
Location: Kianjokoma
Ole Kina takes all the attention away from BBI.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:36:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,767
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
Just looking at him with that kichwa/nywele kubwa makes me wana puke smile

I naturally hate him, so i cann't even listen to him d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


@AA I am Baldhead. You wouldn't hate meLaughing out loudly
famooz
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:11:14 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,042
FRM2011 wrote:
This dude was on JKL yesterday and he has triggered a very hot discussion.

His most controversial recommendation is that non-masai residents of narok and kajiado should not be allowed to vie for elective positions.

A smart guy once said that the two most powerful human emotions are fear and hope. And fear is always close to the ground. And shrewd politicians know how to activate it with ease.

Fear of foreigners(immigrants) has given us brexit and the biggest election history for conservatives in the UK.

Trump plays the fear card like a pro.

In 2013 every kikuyu and kale went to vote against an axis of evil comprising ICC/US/Raila. It never existed but it worked.

In 2017, mandago was toast and losing, but his opponent fell into a trap by embracing non-indigenous residents as his key support base. Mandago convinced his people (nandi) they were being isolated in their home and it worked like magic.

In Belgium, voting is mandatory but nyeri, nyandarua, kirinyaga & muranga had higher voter turnout in 2013/2017 than Belgium. Fear is that powerful.

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.



This is beneath you boss, especially coming from someone who likes to lecture Wazuans.
Part of my family lives in Kajiado, I own property in Kajiado, i am not a Masai. So explain to me why is it an issue if a non-Masai becomes a governor or women rep ? what the hell are you smoking man ?!
This is retrogressive. nyinyi wati wa BBI should know better.

Ati he is not as tribal as KuriaLaughing out loudly , just shrewd- nice one, lets cleanse them and demnsie the others. did you hear rhe rubbish Kina was spewing jana and #BBInonsense campaign?
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 12:45:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,924
Location: Kianjokoma
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Just looking at him with that kichwa/nywele kubwa makes me wana puke smile

I naturally hate him, so i cann't even listen to him d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!


@AA I am Baldhead. You wouldn't hate meLaughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Taurrus
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:56:03 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 805
Location: Kite
KANU TIMES ARE BACK!
Taurrus
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 2:57:32 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 8/25/2015
Posts: 805
Location: Kite
CHICKEN FLIGHT NATION
FRM2011
#12 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:44:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,440
famooz wrote:
[quote=FRM2011)

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.



This is beneath you boss, especially coming from someone who likes to lecture Wazuans.
Part of my family lives in Kajiado, I own property in Kajiado, i am not a Masai. So explain to me why is it an issue if a non-Masai becomes a governor or women rep ? what the hell are you smoking man ?!
This is retrogressive. nyinyi wati wa BBI should know better.

Ati he is not as tribal as KuriaLaughing out loudly , just shrewd- nice one, lets cleanse them and demnsie the others. did you hear rhe rubbish Kina was spewing jana and #BBInonsense campaign?[/quote]

Boss, makasiriko ni ya nini ??

There are 2 kikuyu MCAs in Eld. Sometimes before the 2017 election, one of the guys ,Chomba, was set to be installed as the Gema North rift chairman at the 64 stadium. Mandago refused to grant the license. The guy insisted and senior guys in jubilee had to intervene to diffuse the tension.

Same town around 2009, two years after the PEV, a lady called wangui won a court petition for the market ward as a councillor. Throwing out a kale guy who had been declared winner. Her supporters hit the streets to celebrate. The OCPD had to intervene and disperse the group. You know why ? The anger amongst the kalenjin was almost reaching boiling point. The celebration, though deserved, was a foolish thing to do.

In 2017, our people stopped Hassan Joho from addressing a rally in mpeketoni, Lamu county. Apparently, that is our stronghold.

We can quote sections of the constitution all we want. But you can't go to other people's home, and try to assert yourself there. It is repulsive and offensive to their feelings and sensibilities.

In Migori county, we have quite a good number of kikuyus around isebania. During campaigns, everyone is trying to woo them. After 2017, a kyuk girl married there actually got nominated as an MCA. But if she tried to run, she could not have made any headway.

That is how to play a gracious guest. Respect the host community and become part of them. Not asserting yourself.

How do you think a native of Lamu felt that day when Joho was chased away ??
Impunity
#13 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:49:03 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,221
Location: Masada
famooz wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
This dude was on JKL yesterday and he has triggered a very hot discussion.

His most controversial recommendation is that non-masai residents of narok and kajiado should not be allowed to vie for elective positions.

A smart guy once said that the two most powerful human emotions are fear and hope. And fear is always close to the ground. And shrewd politicians know how to activate it with ease.

Fear of foreigners(immigrants) has given us brexit and the biggest election history for conservatives in the UK.

Trump plays the fear card like a pro.

In 2013 every kikuyu and kale went to vote against an axis of evil comprising ICC/US/Raila. It never existed but it worked.

In 2017, mandago was toast and losing, but his opponent fell into a trap by embracing non-indigenous residents as his key support base. Mandago convinced his people (nandi) they were being isolated in their home and it worked like magic.

In Belgium, voting is mandatory but nyeri, nyandarua, kirinyaga & muranga had higher voter turnout in 2013/2017 than Belgium. Fear is that powerful.

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.



This is beneath you boss, especially coming from someone who likes to lecture Wazuans.
Part of my family lives in Kajiado, I own property in Kajiado, i am not a Masai. So explain to me why is it an issue if a non-Masai becomes a governor or women rep ? what the hell are you smoking man ?!
This is retrogressive. nyinyi wati wa BBI should know better.

Ati he is not as tribal as KuriaLaughing out loudly , just shrewd- nice one, lets cleanse them and demnsie the others. did you hear rhe rubbish Kina was spewing jana and #BBInonsense campaign?


Famooz, long time!smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

famooz
#14 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 6:54:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,042
FRM2011 wrote:
famooz wrote:
[quote=FRM2011)

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.



This is beneath you boss, especially coming from someone who likes to lecture Wazuans.
Part of my family lives in Kajiado, I own property in Kajiado, i am not a Masai. So explain to me why is it an issue if a non-Masai becomes a governor or women rep ? what the hell are you smoking man ?!
This is retrogressive. nyinyi wati wa BBI should know better.

Ati he is not as tribal as KuriaLaughing out loudly , just shrewd- nice one, lets cleanse them and demnsie the others. did you hear rhe rubbish Kina was spewing jana and #BBInonsense campaign?


Boss, makasiriko ni ya nini ??

There are 2 kikuyu MCAs in Eld. Sometimes before the 2017 election, one of the guys ,Chomba, was set to be installed as the Gema North rift chairman at the 64 stadium. Mandago refused to grant the license. The guy insisted and senior guys in jubilee had to intervene to diffuse the tension.

Same town around 2009, two years after the PEV, a lady called wangui won a court petition for the market ward as a councillor. Throwing out a kale guy who had been declared winner. Her supporters hit the streets to celebrate. The OCPD had to intervene and disperse the group. You know why ? The anger amongst the kalenjin was almost reaching boiling point. The celebration, though deserved, was a foolish thing to do.

In 2017, our people stopped Hassan Joho from addressing a rally in mpeketoni, Lamu county. Apparently, that is our stronghold.

We can quote sections of the constitution all we want. But you can't go to other people's home, and try to assert yourself there. It is repulsive and offensive to their feelings and sensibilities.

In Migori county, we have quite a good number of kikuyus around isebania. During campaigns, everyone is trying to woo them. After 2017, a kyuk girl married there actually got nominated as an MCA. But if she tried to run, she could not have made any headway.

That is how to play a gracious guest. Respect the host community and become part of them. Not asserting yourself.

How do you think a native of Lamu felt that day when Joho was chased away ?? [/quote]





famooz
#15 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 6:57:41 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,042
@ FRM....I dont know what all this irrelevant stuff you have typed here have anything to do with the discussion at hand.

I am get amazed by how you are able to spin stuff to fit your narrative, it is not important who says it, or which country fanned hatred and bigotry, we should just say no. when you say respect the tribes that you found there, what does that respect entail ? Lying low like envelopes? Kenya is on slippery slope, we cant have leaders fanning and cheering ethic hatred while at the same time talking about building bridges. I am sorry but i cant stand for that and i will call you and anyone out on that.

Masais started selling their land many yeas ago, now it is a bit late to start talking about " ukinunua shamba, do not put an electric fence". I also find it retrogressive ukisema only a masai should be an MP or women rep....

Politicians cant stand on podium ans tell us we are one country, sisi ni wakenya and we can live anywhere, then in the same breath say huku ni kwetu . Communities are becoming diverse / cosmopolitan and that is the future of societies. Wwe need to call out this nonsense whenever it comes our way, even if it means putting sycophancy down for a while and seeing clearly.
famooz
#16 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 6:58:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,042
Impunity wrote:
famooz wrote:
[quote=FRM2011]This dude was on JKL yesterday and he has triggered a very hot discussion.

His most controversial recommendation is that non-masai residents of narok and kajiado should not be allowed to vie for elective positions.

A smart guy once said that the two most powerful human emotions are fear and hope. And fear is always close to the ground. And shrewd politicians know how to activate it with ease.

Fear of foreigners(immigrants) has given us brexit and the biggest election history for conservatives in the UK.

Trump plays the fear card like a pro.

In 2013 every kikuyu and kale went to vote against an axis of evil comprising ICC/US/Raila. It never existed but it worked.

In 2017, mandago was toast and losing, but his opponent fell into a trap by embracing non-indigenous residents as his key support base. Mandago convinced his people (nandi) they were being isolated in their home and it worked like magic.

In Belgium, voting is mandatory but nyeri, nyandarua, kirinyaga & muranga had higher voter turnout in 2013/2017 than Belgium. Fear is that powerful.

Am a resident of kajiado. Truth is, the non-masais make up over 50% of the population. The kajiado north mp is a kyuk. But it would be a very bad idea for a non-masai to be governor/senator/woman-rep.
Ledama knows this and also knows every masai lives with this fear.
He isn't a tribalist, at least not like moses kuria. Just a very shrewd politician. His first wife is a kyuk BTW.



This is beneath you boss, especially coming from someone who likes to lecture Wazuans.
Part of my family lives in Kajiado, I own property in Kajiado, i am not a Masai. So explain to me why is it an issue if a non-Masai becomes a governor or women rep ? what the hell are you smoking man ?!
This is retrogressive. nyinyi wati wa BBI should know better.

Ati he is not as tribal as KuriaLaughing out loudly , just shrewd- nice one, lets cleanse them and demnsie the others. did you hear rhe rubbish Kina was spewing jana and #BBInonsense campaign?


Famooz, long time!smile [/quote

I know , I know ! Hope all is good. We need to organize mbuzi :)
sqft
#17 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 2:27:06 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 184
Location: Kenya
Did I hear ole kina saying that anyone buying land in dustbowl must not demarcate it into plots and must also not fence it so that the local masai can access and graze on it?
Proverbs 31: 3 Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women
famooz
#18 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 4:12:21 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/19/2007
Posts: 2,042
sqft wrote:
Did I hear ole kina saying that anyone buying land in dustbowl must not demarcate it into plots and must also not fence it so that the local masai can access and graze on it?


Yes, according to @FRM, Ole Kina is justified and he is also not as tribal and Moses Kuria and this is maybe what @FRM calls "newcomers have to behave"
Shak
#19 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 5:10:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,391
Location: Africa
famooz wrote:
sqft wrote:
Did I hear ole kina saying that anyone buying land in dustbowl must not demarcate it into plots and must also not fence it so that the local masai can access and graze on it?


Yes, according to @FRM, Ole Kina is justified and he is also not as tribal and Moses Kuria and this is maybe what @FRM calls "newcomers have to behave"

Optiven has subdivided almost the whole of Kajiado
sqft
#20 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 6:26:31 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 184
Location: Kenya
Shak wrote:
famooz wrote:
sqft wrote:
Did I hear ole kina saying that anyone buying land in dustbowl must not demarcate it into plots and must also not fence it so that the local masai can access and graze on it?


Yes, according to @FRM, Ole Kina is justified and he is also not as tribal and Moses Kuria and this is maybe what @FRM calls "newcomers have to behave"

Optiven has subdivided almost the whole of Kajiado

Subdivision is one thing, the buyers of the plots may not be able to fence or settle on the land.
Proverbs 31: 3 Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.