Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Aug 4, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [2440]
too many road accidents [390]
Descendants of Slaves Kidnapped from Kenya [55]
Devolution Revenue Sharing Formula [104]
Black Folk and Fear! [105]
Dealing wth relas n hela [62]
Mpig Waluke Sentencing [45]
Who is Natalie Tewa [5]
Betty takes photo with politician and stirs intern... [2]
Kefir grains [84]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [89]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [25]
How to Be a Millionaire by Age 25 [33]
BJ 50 [31]
Curiosity Just landed on Mars [82]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
America spring :Anti police demos
sqft
#21 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:04:37 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 603
Location: Kenya
mpobiz wrote:
Apricot wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This will die down and forgotten by end of the week until the next shooting.

You were wrong. This will be the most important pillar in African Americans' history...A turning point. The story will never be the same.


Ukweli, hapo AA was too quick to dismiss the impact of Floyd's death. Hi ilinigusa vibaya, on May 29th nilikuwa hapo Lake Street and 38th to protest kama wale wengine. Minneapolis ni kama nyumbani.


Wewe brarry nugu Rudi kwenyu you protest your own police brutality wich I know you know is far much worse than what the likes of floyed encouters. There is a video on tv of police dragging a woman with a motorcycle. I repeat a WOMAN. even if she was a criminal just like floyd how can men do that to a WOMAN!


She was lucky she was only dragged. Many thieves are shot or lynched on the spot. And many wazuans normally support such swift "justice" for thieves.
Exodus 20:17 Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
wukan
#22 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 1:02:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,423
masukuma wrote:
I am just going to leave right here


https://www.facebook.com...deos/1005578079857620/?


Black panther narrated in a feisty mood. At least in Kiinya we went through this catharsis during the mau mau period.

From Histories of the Hanged
Quote:
All along it had been Churchill's opinion that the Kenya government should make a settlement with the Kikuyu. In a meeting with Michael Blundell, in 1954, Churchill 'kept returning again and again to the need for negotiation'. In Churchill's view, the Kikuyu 'were not the primitive cowardly people which many imagined them to be, but people of considerable fibre, ability and steel'. When Blundell protested that they could only make a settlement once the military campaign was won, the Prime Minister simply raised his voice to repeat the question 'Why can't you come to terms with the Kikuyu?'


Malcolm X told the black americans(let's not call them african american because they are not) they will be singing 'kumbaya' and 'we shall overcome' till thy kingdom come. We can only wish them well as they seek their place in the white man's country. So long as the muthuguz still think of the black americans as a 'primitive cowardly people' no one will respect them not even africans.

In Kiinya we came to terms with the muthuguz and we now respect each other. We even voted for an ICC suspect just to confirm that the respect still prevails.


Dahatre
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:47:54 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/21/2009
Posts: 600
The USA was built on racism and genocide and will be undone by same...
Apricot
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 5:51:35 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
mpobiz wrote:
Apricot wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This will die down and forgotten by end of the week until the next shooting.

You were wrong. This will be the most important pillar in African Americans' history...A turning point. The story will never be the same.


Ukweli, hapo AA was too quick to dismiss the impact of Floyd's death. Hi ilinigusa vibaya, on May 29th nilikuwa hapo Lake Street and 38th to protest kama wale wengine. Minneapolis ni kama nyumbani.


Wewe brarry nugu Rudi kwenyu you protest your own police brutality wich I know you know is far much worse than what the likes of floyed encouters. There is a video on tv of police dragging a woman with a motorcycle. I repeat a WOMAN. even if she was a criminal just like floyd how can men do that to a WOMAN!


You know, there is a time for everything. Chuma ni moto, Floyd ametupatia nafasi. Tutapiga chuma kama bado iko moto tupunguze racial bigotry kiasi;. Mimi niko na watoto weusi humu bururi wa muthungu. So I will protest if that is what will give them a better chance in the future. Wewe pia chukua miguu, nenda ukafanye maandamano kuonyesha your solidarity na huyo msichana. Mimi siwezi but I can empathize with her. Just do something. Kuongea haitoshi.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
madollar
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:40:35 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,925
Location: GA
Apricot wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Apricot wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This will die down and forgotten by end of the week until the next shooting.

You were wrong. This will be the most important pillar in African Americans' history...A turning point. The story will never be the same.


Ukweli, hapo AA was too quick to dismiss the impact of Floyd's death. Hi ilinigusa vibaya, on May 29th nilikuwa hapo Lake Street and 38th to protest kama wale wengine. Minneapolis ni kama nyumbani.


Wewe brarry nugu Rudi kwenyu you protest your own police brutality wich I know you know is far much worse than what the likes of floyed encouters. There is a video on tv of police dragging a woman with a motorcycle. I repeat a WOMAN. even if she was a criminal just like floyd how can men do that to a WOMAN!


You know, there is a time for everything. Chuma ni moto, Floyd ametupatia nafasi. Tutapiga chuma kama bado iko moto tupunguze racial bigotry kiasi;. Mimi niko na watoto weusi humu bururi wa muthungu. So I will protest if that is what will give them a better chance in the future. Wewe pia chukua miguu, nenda ukafanye maandamano kuonyesha your solidarity na huyo msichana. Mimi siwezi but I can empathize with her. Just do something. Kuongea haitoshi.


Chuuma ni moto lakini hawa makarao hawataki kujua wameungusha mwingine atlanta he was aiming a taser at a police officer

The victim of a fatal police shooting in Atlanta had moments earlier fired a Taser at one of the cops chasing him, newly released surveillance footage showed Saturday — as the city’s chief of police resigned less than a day after the incident.
Angelica _ann
#26 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 6:18:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,642
madollar wrote:
Apricot wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Apricot wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This will die down and forgotten by end of the week until the next shooting.

You were wrong. This will be the most important pillar in African Americans' history...A turning point. The story will never be the same.


Ukweli, hapo AA was too quick to dismiss the impact of Floyd's death. Hi ilinigusa vibaya, on May 29th nilikuwa hapo Lake Street and 38th to protest kama wale wengine. Minneapolis ni kama nyumbani.


Wewe brarry nugu Rudi kwenyu you protest your own police brutality wich I know you know is far much worse than what the likes of floyed encouters. There is a video on tv of police dragging a woman with a motorcycle. I repeat a WOMAN. even if she was a criminal just like floyd how can men do that to a WOMAN!


You know, there is a time for everything. Chuma ni moto, Floyd ametupatia nafasi. Tutapiga chuma kama bado iko moto tupunguze racial bigotry kiasi;. Mimi niko na watoto weusi humu bururi wa muthungu. So I will protest if that is what will give them a better chance in the future. Wewe pia chukua miguu, nenda ukafanye maandamano kuonyesha your solidarity na huyo msichana. Mimi siwezi but I can empathize with her. Just do something. Kuongea haitoshi.


Chuuma ni moto lakini hawa makarao hawataki kujua wameungusha mwingine atlanta he was aiming a taser at a police officer

The victim of a fatal police shooting in Atlanta had moments earlier fired a Taser at one of the cops chasing him, newly released surveillance footage showed Saturday — as the city’s chief of police resigned less than a day after the incident.


This one acted thuggish!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 7:03:40 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,925
Location: GA
Angelica _ann wrote:
madollar wrote:
Apricot wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Apricot wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
This will die down and forgotten by end of the week until the next shooting.

You were wrong. This will be the most important pillar in African Americans' history...A turning point. The story will never be the same.


Ukweli, hapo AA was too quick to dismiss the impact of Floyd's death. Hi ilinigusa vibaya, on May 29th nilikuwa hapo Lake Street and 38th to protest kama wale wengine. Minneapolis ni kama nyumbani.


Wewe brarry nugu Rudi kwenyu you protest your own police brutality wich I know you know is far much worse than what the likes of floyed encouters. There is a video on tv of police dragging a woman with a motorcycle. I repeat a WOMAN. even if she was a criminal just like floyd how can men do that to a WOMAN!


You know, there is a time for everything. Chuma ni moto, Floyd ametupatia nafasi. Tutapiga chuma kama bado iko moto tupunguze racial bigotry kiasi;. Mimi niko na watoto weusi humu bururi wa muthungu. So I will protest if that is what will give them a better chance in the future. Wewe pia chukua miguu, nenda ukafanye maandamano kuonyesha your solidarity na huyo msichana. Mimi siwezi but I can empathize with her. Just do something. Kuongea haitoshi.


Chuuma ni moto lakini hawa makarao hawataki kujua wameungusha mwingine atlanta he was aiming a taser at a police officer

The victim of a fatal police shooting in Atlanta had moments earlier fired a Taser at one of the cops chasing him, newly released surveillance footage showed Saturday — as the city’s chief of police resigned less than a day after the incident.


This one acted thuggish!!!

Thought so too but watch full karao bodycam here
Given he was cooperating and drunk karao mmoja angejitolea take him home and the other one drive his car mambo ya breathalyzer and he was not driving could not have come up
madollar
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 7:07:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,925
Location: GA
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705
murchr
#29 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:23:19 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,677
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
madollar
#30 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:35:53 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,925
Location: GA
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafIdOk8bLs from 1.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU
murchr
#31 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:42:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,677
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafIdOk8bLs from 1.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



You might need to educate yourself on what FOX news is.

Quote:
New York (CNN Business)Fox News published digitally altered and misleading images on its website's homepage Friday that made a demonstration in Seattle, in which a group of largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters have occupied six city blocks, appear violent and dangerous.

The deceitful tactic was called out by The Seattle Times. The local newspaper reported that when it asked Fox News about the images, the network removed them.
Fox News' depiction of the demonstration mirrors much of right-wing media's attempt to portray it as menacing. Protesters have declared a small slice of Seattle an "autonomous zone" after clashes with authorities led police to evacuate a precinct.



It is exactly what Trump accuses CNN to be and the dont hide it
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
madollar
#32 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 8:48:45 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,925
Location: GA
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafIdOk8bLs from 1.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



You might need to educate yourself on what FOX news is.

Quote:
New York (CNN Business)Fox News published digitally altered and misleading images on its website's homepage Friday that made a demonstration in Seattle, in which a group of largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters have occupied six city blocks, appear violent and dangerous.

The deceitful tactic was called out by The Seattle Times. The local newspaper reported that when it asked Fox News about the images, the network removed them.
Fox News' depiction of the demonstration mirrors much of right-wing media's attempt to portray it as menacing. Protesters have declared a small slice of Seattle an "autonomous zone" after clashes with authorities led police to evacuate a precinct.



It is exactly what Trump accuses CNN to be and the dont hide it


Fox distorts but doesnt take prisoners that is what is happening in seattle
Here is CNN take https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU
murchr
#33 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:30:55 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,677
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafIdOk8bLs from 1.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



You might need to educate yourself on what FOX news is.

Quote:
New York (CNN Business)Fox News published digitally altered and misleading images on its website's homepage Friday that made a demonstration in Seattle, in which a group of largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters have occupied six city blocks, appear violent and dangerous.

The deceitful tactic was called out by The Seattle Times. The local newspaper reported that when it asked Fox News about the images, the network removed them.
Fox News' depiction of the demonstration mirrors much of right-wing media's attempt to portray it as menacing. Protesters have declared a small slice of Seattle an "autonomous zone" after clashes with authorities led police to evacuate a precinct.



It is exactly what Trump accuses CNN to be and the dont hide it


Fox distorts but doesnt take prisoners that is what is happening in seattle
Here is CNN take https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



People are getting arrested everywhere. Prisons are full in TX right now actually - people are now receiving citations. You have to get the motive behind the news Washington is a blue state so any negative alarmist propaganda is scaring the shit out of what are now red states
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
radiomast
#34 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 5:47:39 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 369
The statues of King Leopold II being brought down in Belgium is one of the best outcomes of this movement. Belgians need to confront their history and stop distorting it. Leopold statues in Belgium describe him as the builder. There are statues of him cradling African children. Yet this man killed more Congolese than Hitler killed people. Yet this man used to cut off the hands of children to punish their parents for not producing their daily quota of rubber in his slave fields. Sick sick psychopath.


https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53017188
Apricot
#35 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 8:14:17 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/26/2011
Posts: 181
Location: Nairobi
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Meanwhile in Seattle they have now set up an autonomous zone hakuna serikali huko Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1272177003387592705



I hope you realize that not everything you read mitandaoni is truth


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafIdOk8bLs from 1.56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



You might need to educate yourself on what FOX news is.

Quote:
New York (CNN Business)Fox News published digitally altered and misleading images on its website's homepage Friday that made a demonstration in Seattle, in which a group of largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters have occupied six city blocks, appear violent and dangerous.

The deceitful tactic was called out by The Seattle Times. The local newspaper reported that when it asked Fox News about the images, the network removed them.
Fox News' depiction of the demonstration mirrors much of right-wing media's attempt to portray it as menacing. Protesters have declared a small slice of Seattle an "autonomous zone" after clashes with authorities led police to evacuate a precinct.



It is exactly what Trump accuses CNN to be and the dont hide it


Fox distorts but doesnt take prisoners that is what is happening in seattle
Here is CNN take https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXqcYPQm0WU



People are getting arrested everywhere. Prisons are full in TX right now actually - people are now receiving citations. You have to get the motive behind the news Washington is a blue state so any negative alarmist propaganda is scaring the shit out of what are now red states


Another source for motive: Anarchists, neo-Nazis used 'sophisticated' tactics to escalate unrest in Twin Cities
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
sqft
#36 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2020 10:20:05 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 603
Location: Kenya
Heavily armed black protesters march in US streets and burn american flag. I think that life will be very difficult for blacks in the near future.













Exodus 20:17 Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
sqft
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 05, 2020 11:21:18 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 603
Location: Kenya
Exodus 20:17 Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
wukan
#38 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2020 8:35:09 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/13/2015
Posts: 1,423
America going through its purgatory...we shall keep you in prayersPray Pray

Quote:
“The days are over of African Americans sitting around singing Kumbaya and hoping and praying that somebody will come and save them. We're gonna save ourselves,” Smith said. “And any politician that wants our vote moving forward, they better be on the side of our thinking otherwise, you're not gonna get our vote. We're not gonna be sheep anymore.”
https://www.yahoo.com/ne...cans-arm-110023058.html
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.