Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Friday, Sep 25, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
By ellection 2020 [6]
Coronavirus [2598]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1630]
BEST 2022 Hustler Woman Deputy President [3]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [155]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [34]
Devolution Revenue Sharing Formula [197]
Ngunjiri Wambugu [27]
Deep State. [6]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [95]
Barclays English Premier League 2020/2021 [2]
POTUS TRUMP [1443]
Lake Bogoria/Baringo handshake [3]
COVID EATERS. [65]
Kenya to give Ksh 6 billion AID to South Sudan [7]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
BJ 50
Queen
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:31:48 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 392
Location: Britain
sqft wrote:
Interesting to see those who never built even a toy car, ile gari ya segenge/cardboard na bottle top wheels, condemning this man who has built a working vehicle that serves his needs. Those who are doing NOTHING should not stop those who are doing SOMETHING.







Some achievements are worse off than failures.
masukuma
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:52:05 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,625
Location: Nairobi
Queen wrote:
sqft wrote:
Interesting to see those who never built even a toy car, ile gari ya segenge/cardboard na bottle top wheels, condemning this man who has built a working vehicle that serves his needs. Those who are doing NOTHING should not stop those who are doing SOMETHING.







Some achievements are worse off than failures.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Anyone can critize... I will plagiarize an interesting cartoon a bit...
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. They risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and theirselves to their judgment. Critics thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth that critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than their criticism designating it so. Teddy Rooservelt said this...
Quote:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."


So people can go on talking shit coz its easy but they know they will never do jack!


All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sparkly
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 6:53:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,883
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Queen wrote:
sqft wrote:
Interesting to see those who never built even a toy car, ile gari ya segenge/cardboard na bottle top wheels, condemning this man who has built a working vehicle that serves his needs. Those who are doing NOTHING should not stop those who are doing SOMETHING.







Some achievements are worse off than failures.


Aii na wewe what is?

As far as cars go, people get enchanted with shiny paintwork, chrome rims and trimmings lakini gari ni chuma, rubber na plastic. Anyone who has seen a car stripped or seen an assembly line knows that apart from the aesthetics, cars are basically horse carriages with an an engine, and they have remained like that for the last two hundred years.

It's only the African who thinks that making cars is rocket science.
Life is short. Live passionately.
radiomast
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2020 9:59:27 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 404
Lakini Kenyans wana jokes. Eti Laikipia county govt is funding this project.
Who will buy that contraption at Ksh 450,000? Does it meet basic safety standards ?
Knowing Kenyans, this looks like a scam by the Laikipia county govt. I bet they will buy the vehicles using county money and disburse the proceeds amongst themselves.
Bigchick
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 6:46:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,035
Location: At Large.
Let us not promote mediocrity.The idea is great and I like the fact that he put his 8dea into action.Problem is the end product is not looking good.My mind tells me the safety features are equally ugly.

Look at even the writing of BJ-50.No!It hirts my eyes.

He should have patnered with others to get a beautiful final product.

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sqft
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:43:16 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 701
Location: Kenya
radiomast wrote:
Lakini Kenyans wana jokes. Eti Laikipia county govt is funding this project.
Who will buy that contraption at Ksh 450,000? Does it meet basic safety standards ?
Knowing Kenyans, this looks like a scam by the Laikipia county govt. I bet they will buy the vehicles using county money and disburse the proceeds amongst themselves.


They only need to link the guy to body fabricators who build matatus for mentoring. Even the cool matatus start as sheets of metal. The BJ can also be turned into something cool.











Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#27 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:12:20 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 701
Location: Kenya
If our fabricators can turn this heap of metal into a cool bus, then there is hope for BJ 50. All the guy needs is guidance to polish his vehicle.






Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Bigchick
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:32:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 4,035
Location: At Large.
sqft wrote:
If our fabricators can turn this heap of metal into a cool bus, then there is hope for BJ 50. All the guy needs is guidance to polish his vehicle.








Fully agreed.

But being who he is,I guess he wanted all glory for himself and the profits too.

Selfish is what I would call him.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
sqft
#29 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 11:56:53 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 701
Location: Kenya
Homabay hawaja wachwa nyuma.smile


Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Swenani
#30 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:19:26 PM
Rank: User


Joined: 8/15/2013
Posts: 13,161
Location: Vacuum
Bigchick wrote:
Let us not promote mediocrity.The idea is great and I like the fact that he put his 8dea into action.Problem is the end product is not looking good.My mind tells me the safety features are equally ugly.

Look at even the writing of BJ-50.No!It hirts my eyes.

He should have patnered with others to get a beautiful final product.

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„


Which Idea? Putting a motorcyle engine in a metal box?

The only invention this guy did was to come up with a metal box.

I have seen people in my village with who have connected motorcyle engine to wheelbarrows.

There is NO invention here
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
radiomast
#31 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2020 5:08:19 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 2/15/2018
Posts: 404
Laikipia county government will order 20 of the jalopy at Ksh 450,000 deliver it to the county office and soon as they try to switch on the vehicle



But the county officials will still be laughing all the way to the Bank. Woe unto any passengers who dare to ride in that contraption. Sisi WaKenya hatuko serious.
sqft
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 09, 2020 3:58:20 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 701
Location: Kenya
Taking to the air.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
essyk
#33 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 11:40:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,460
sqft wrote:
Homabay hawaja wachwa nyuma.smile





mutaniua..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
essyk
#34 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 11:47:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,460
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Let us not promote mediocrity.The idea is great and I like the fact that he put his 8dea into action.Problem is the end product is not looking good.My mind tells me the safety features are equally ugly.

Look at even the writing of BJ-50.No!It hirts my eyes.

He should have patnered with others to get a beautiful final product.

And that price๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„


Which Idea? Putting a motorcyle engine in a metal box?

The only invention this guy did was to come up with a metal box.

I have seen people in my village with who have connected motorcyle engine to wheelbarrows.

There is NO invention here


I am not going to applaud this.No amount of motivation will make it look good either. I will write it off even if I cant build a clay car.How do you start selling this as a sales person? Which features stand out? What is your selling proposition? eti it can move? it's not even cheap. It's a hell of a difficult sale.
Let him present something beautiful and mobile and see it sell itself.Be honest! would you buy it at that price??
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Lolest!
#35 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 6:07:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,046
Location: Kianjokoma
It's like they got orders while we were talking

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sqft
#36 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2020 10:43:19 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 701
Location: Kenya
Lolest! wrote:
It's like they got orders while we were talking



Makelele ya chura hayazuii ngombe kunywa maji. Nice progress. Let the doers do while the blabber mouths talk.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.