Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Dec 4, 2021
SME
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Auctions website [12]
Looking for a Business Partner/ Investor [5]
Proposed ",Certified Managers Bill 2021", [1]
Best bank for a small,Growing business [28]
Quarry Business [8]
How to Deposit Money to PayPal in Kenya [53]
FARMING, the consensus so far [11]
Starting farming [12]
Tractor for use in North rift and Western [25]
Hotel biashara [19]
Flour Milling Business [24]
Kuchesa Tender [14]
The Lemon Value Chain [5]
Daily Revenue/Cost of a Five Start Hotel in NBO [9]
Horticulture Farming Partner(s) - 12 Acres in Embu [3]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for a Business Partner/ Investor
Robins
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 05, 2021 6:40:28 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 12/3/2018
Posts: 18
Location: Mars
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a partner(s) for a car business in Kenya. Been at it for the last one and a half years mostly importing units on behalf. At a point where we need new partners as a result of fast growth due to a successful marketing campaign over the past 4 months.
We have also tried a new approach for local and imports and it's going well. We are also certified agents for one of the largest global car exporters in the UK, Japan, UAE, Thailand and Singapore. We need some injection of KSh 3M to KSh 5M for the new phase.

If interested reach out via gentryhood101@gmail.com
Steer away from affectation at all costs, as if it were a rough and dangerous reef.
tony stark
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 6:01:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/8/2008
Posts: 931
Great. Weka mpesa I send you the money asap. I am not interested in returns or intereste or equity. I only care about your marketing approach. This is a perfect Kenyan business.
Gathige
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 5:05:18 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/29/2011
Posts: 2,239
Robins wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a partner(s) for a car business in Kenya. Been at it for the last one and a half years mostly importing units on behalf. At a point where we need new partners as a result of fast growth due to a successful marketing campaign over the past 4 months.
We have also tried a new approach for local and imports and it's going well. We are also certified agents for one of the largest global car exporters in the UK, Japan, UAE, Thailand and Singapore. We need some injection of KSh 3M to KSh 5M for the new phase.

If interested reach out via gentryhood101@gmail.com
..

3 - 5 Millie only for car dealership? Unless you meant toy cars that's peanuts in terms of capital
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
eboomerang
#4 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 11:11:23 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 6/27/2011
Posts: 301
Location: Nairobi
tony stark wrote:
Great. Weka mpesa I send you the money asap. I am not interested in returns or intereste or equity. I only care about your marketing approach. This is a perfect Kenyan business.

Why would you need that and more contextual information while you can "Ha-sow"?

People here buy cars like nothing.
tony stark
#5 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 5:13:03 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 7/8/2008
Posts: 931
eboomerang wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Great. Weka mpesa I send you the money asap. I am not interested in returns or intereste or equity. I only care about your marketing approach. This is a perfect Kenyan business.

Why would you need that and more contextual information while you can "Ha-sow"?

People here buy cars like nothing.


Anxious Anxious d'oh! d'oh!
I have been doing this all wrong.

I can also see people buying airtime. I am at a critical stage of seeing people buying airtime and I have a new strategy of opening a new mobile phone network.

All I need is like 2-3 Million and we make money like gangbusters.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.