Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Aug 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Mithika Linturi no show for impeachment motion [30]
2-6-3-3-3 [97]
Married women problems [5]
Do not be deceived by pretty smiles!!! [1]
10th Anniversary Mbuzi [163]
Joey Muthengi betting on Mariga Wanyama [118]
US - China tariffs war [164]
2016/17 UEFA Champions League [51]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [38]
Fastest paying betting company in Kenya [15]
Heeeelp! Hawa maSlayQueen wananimalisa [22]
Raila Waiguru ticket [14]
Josephine Kabura [288]
John Demathew [22]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [942]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Future in Retail
wa P
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:34:00 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/26/2009
Posts: 326
Location: Nairobi
In his budget speech,Uhuru said something to the effect that the financial institutions (banks,DTMs) shall be allowed to operate through agents. That means Bank A can walk into town X,and instead of opening a branch,appoint Y as their agent (simplified). If I was Bank A,I would appoint a guy with liquidity and who is conveniently located. That usually would be the retailer.



If it looks clean,it keeps your pockets clean. I mean,look at the soil...
murchr
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:37:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,716
The above post made in 2009 - 10 years ago....Agency banking was unfathomable today its the in thing.

Anyway,.........Who else is impressed with Naivas? I totally am.


"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Lolest!
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:12:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 11,640
Location: Kianjokoma
murchr wrote:
The above post made in 2009 - 10 years ago....Agency banking was unfathomable today its the in thing.

Anyway,.........Who else is impressed with Naivas? I totally am.



Naivas...stocks better than Tuskys
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
newfarer
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:24:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,246
Location: Uganda
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
The above post made in 2009 - 10 years ago....Agency banking was unfathomable today its the in thing.

Anyway,.........Who else is impressed with Naivas? I totally am.



Naivas...stocks better than Tuskys

true.naivas quite organised.well stocked and great offers .I wish they had a branch near ambassador hotel like next to tuskys mavazi.btw who brought the misguided idea that tuskys mavazi branch.i see staff idling there with no customers to attend.i wonder if they raise enough for the rent.wasted space and resources
punda amecheka
murchr
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:58:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,716
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
The above post made in 2009 - 10 years ago....Agency banking was unfathomable today its the in thing.

Anyway,.........Who else is impressed with Naivas? I totally am.



Naivas...stocks better than Tuskys

true.naivas quite organised.well stocked and great offers .I wish they had a branch near ambassador hotel like next to tuskys mavazi.btw who brought the misguided idea that tuskys mavazi branch.i see staff idling there with no customers to attend.i wonder if they raise enough for the rent.wasted space and resources


And very clean. I was impressed by Capital Center.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Systemd22
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 12:58:45 PM
Rank: Hello


Joined: 4/25/2017
Posts: 2
murchr wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
The above post made in 2009 - 10 years ago....Agency banking was unfathomable today its the in thing.

Anyway,.........Who else is impressed with Naivas? I totally am.



Naivas...stocks better than Tuskys

true.naivas quite organised.well stocked and great offers .I wish they had a branch near ambassador hotel like next to tuskys mavazi.btw who brought the misguided idea that tuskys mavazi branch.i see staff idling there with no customers to attend.i wonder if they raise enough for the rent.wasted space and resources


And very clean. I was impressed by Capital Center.


Naivas doing a good job, I enjoy shopping at the one in Kiambu Road. Wide variety of fresh food products and welcoming staff.
Shak
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:14:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,344
Location: Africa
Naivas Kitengela is also quite impressive. They are the anchor tenant at the new mall
Metaur
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 7:45:35 PM
Rank: New-farer


Joined: 2/12/2019
Posts: 45
I would never prefer to deal with some retailer of some bank then the bank itself, so some deposit of mine will expire in march 1st next year and the bank close it's one branch in my town and some other bank will be their agent like you call here from 1st September(
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.