Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Wednesday, Nov 13, 2019
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
FEATURE  

LATEST DISCUSSIONS
KenGen HY 2019 [270]
EABL FY19 [36]
Madness at the NSE [1932]
Treasury Bills and Bonds [1282]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14011]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2056]
Uchumi - A value play? [435]
Stanlib Fahari FY18 [55]
Safaricom 2019/2020 [188]
Law Capping interest rates [2977]
KCB 2018 and Beyond [458]
Unga Group FY 2019 profit down 30% [4]
NMG FY 2018 and Beyond [50]
My Watch List - Buys in Q4 2019 [88]
Kenya Power HY 2019 [114]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

701 Pages«<658659660661662>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#13181 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 7:15:06 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer...the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

Speculation not fundamentals BUT you may get lucky given the folks in GoK are not averse to spending Taxpayers money on frivolities.

High risk, high return
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#13182 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 10:53:23 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,374
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer...the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "



Going nowhere as long as the nse index remains sub 3,000.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13183 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:07:56 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
VituVingiSana wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer...the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "

Speculation not fundamentals BUT you may get lucky given the folks in GoK are not averse to spending Taxpayers money on frivolities.

High risk, high return
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
ArrestedDev
#13184 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 11:29:34 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/29/2016
Posts: 824
Location: Nairobi
FUNKY wrote:
https://www.kahawatungu.com/2019/07/09/gulf-energy-cartels-fleece-kq-outrageous-fuel-prices/


Stale news.
obiero
#13185 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:56:37 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
ArrestedDev wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
https://www.kahawatungu.com/2019/07/09/gulf-energy-cartels-fleece-kq-outrageous-fuel-prices/


Stale news.

Very stale.. General Electric have already taken over the fuel metrics of KQ.. Management can now know if a certain craft has started abnormal consumption, to the precision of 100ml! Hedging already in place since September 2018. The main problem is that the current KQ board is too intelligent for the cartels. That's why the staff are resorting to loosing passanger luggage, slashing tyres etc The swamp is being drained and soon results will be seen
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
obiero
#13186 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 5:08:52 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
High of KES 5 to be sighted today, intraday.. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond

COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#13187 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:43:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,374
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
High of KES 5 to be sighted today, intraday.. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond




We have seen the script before. Kshs 30 was "assured" but the share crashed to Kshs 3.


http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...osts&t=36025&p=8
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13188 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:46:39 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
High of KES 5 to be sighted today, intraday.. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond




We have seen the script before


http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...sts&t=36025&p=8

Are you saying that the share didn't touch KES 18.5 in late 2017
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
obiero
#13189 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:24:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
In stocks everything is centered around the firm's leadership and its vision carrying ability. I believe totally in current KQ board and management. On the back of the new routes, revenue will likely cross KES 120B per annum by FY 2019.

With revamped hedging, the fuel costs are covered.. KQ ESOP and the cancellation of contract based work, appears to have lifted union spirits apart from @maka's.. Continued turnaround is evident. I am not blind to the continued losses, but this is the turnaround purchase in my portfolio, filled with high risk trade speculation.

However, as previously indicated right here in May 2019, I confirm that I will not pursue any further purchases until clarity on nationalization and/or the Open Offer happens. Current ABP KES 12.48 with capital loss of 62%
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#13190 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:27:51 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,374
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
High of KES 5 to be sighted today, intraday.. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond




We have seen the script before


http://m.wazua.co.ke/for...sts&t=36025&p=8

Are you saying that the share didn't touch KES 18.5 in late 2017



Post the chart for late 2018
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13191 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:03:25 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
the deal
#13192 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:10:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,502
Location: Windhoek/Nairobbery
obiero wrote:


Applause Applause Applause

Up up and away....
obiero
#13193 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:24:28 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:


Applause Applause Applause

Up up and away....

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, its your captain @Obiero speaking.. The technical simple 5MA as well as 10MA shows that the rally of a lifetime is gaining momentum.. Strong buy at any price below KES 12, but only for those with tough nerves. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#13194 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:33:58 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,374
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
the deal wrote:
obiero wrote:


Applause Applause Applause

Up up and away....

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, its your captain @Obiero speaking.. The technical simple 5MA as well as 10MA shows that the rally of a lifetime is gaining momentum.. Strong buy at any price below KES 12, but only for those with tough nerves. Next stop KES 8.52 and beyond


Happy for the passengers. Safe journey and see you at back at 2.500 feet by year end Applause
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#13195 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 10:38:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,366
Location: nairobi
@the deal takes the cake in this current rally cycle.. The volume analysis sent clear signals to any established trader, that a break out upwards was unavoidable. Very glad that I averaged this thing down. Key to note that in share trading, any significant share price drops that are not backed by volume, ALWAYS leads to retracement; as theorized by late great Ben Graham
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 221,100 ABP 12.68
sparkly
#13196 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:56:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,374
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "



ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.
Life is short. Live passionately.
maka
#13197 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:06:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,234
Location: Nairobi
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "



ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.


A donkey will always be a donkey.... It can't turn into a unicorn overnight....
possunt quia posse videntur
VituVingiSana
#13198 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:37:33 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,503
Location: Nairobi
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "



ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.


A donkey will always be a donkey.... It can't turn into a unicorn overnight....

Donkeys are real. And very hard-working.
Unicorns are figments of some people's imagination.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
muandiwambeu
#13199 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:56:41 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/28/2015
Posts: 1,161
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "


Pumping can have many manifestation.
ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.


A donkey will always be a donkey.... It can't turn into a unicorn overnight....

Donkeys are real. And very hard-working.
Unicorns are figments of some people's imagination.

,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
xxxxx
#13200 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:53:37 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/20/2008
Posts: 476
muandiwambeu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
maka wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
sparkly wrote:
the deal wrote:
Key resistance at KES4 broken...rally is on...when I said I'm buying at KES3.30...you thought it was a joke...I think you forgot how good I am at this stock things Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Even Athi River Mining rallied. Don't be caught swimming naked.


Except ARM Cement had no buyer...KQ has a buyer... the Kenyan government has recognised KQ as too big too fail thus the anticipated mouthwatering offer which will turn brave investors into instant millionaires...

To quote Buffet "Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy "


Pumping can have many manifestation.
ARM had many buyers, sold to Devki. KQ has only one disinterested buyer.


A donkey will always be a donkey.... It can't turn into a unicorn overnight....

Donkeys are real. And very hard-working.
Unicorns are figments of some people's imagination.



Is this the point where @Obiero starts stepping on all Waxuans?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Users browsing this topic
Guest (6)
701 Pages«<658659660661662>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.