Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Mar 28, 2020
Investor
We’re investing funds for profit. Join us and wazua!
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Thoughts on TPS Serena [127]
Kenya Airways...why ignore.. [14441]
KenyaRe FY19 - FY23 (Both Inclusive) [449]
Madness at the NSE [2222]
Elliott Wave Analysis Of The NSE 20 [3371]
Building an apartment complex. Too good to be true... [27]
Actionable Intelligence [3]
Exchange Bar: Results forecast [2134]
Centum 2019/2020 [96]
Flame Tree Group 2019 [26]
First World Markets Shenanigans [127]
Mumias Sugar huge demand [2824]
Corona Wish List 2020 [64]
Investors Lounge [5351]
ABSA - regional bank [3]
 
Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

723 Pages«<709710711712713>»
Kenya Airways...why ignore..
obiero
#14201 Posted : Wednesday, January 01, 2020 11:14:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
VyaBureSiachi wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]
Sir,link haifanyi. Tupe uhondo,is it good news? Am still holding 162700 @4.5

Link iko sawa my dear
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
maka
#14202 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 10:09:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,317
Location: Nairobi
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...
possunt quia posse videntur
obiero
#14203 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 5:27:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
maka
#14204 Posted : Thursday, January 02, 2020 10:49:04 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,317
Location: Nairobi
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....
possunt quia posse videntur
Impunity
#14205 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 6:46:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,221
Location: Masada
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


What is the latest mess?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#14206 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 1:24:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


What is the latest mess?

A mortician must not be asked to disclose details of his daily activities - Somali quote
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
Ericsson
#14207 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 7:30:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,161
Location: NAIROBI
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April
obiero
#14208 Posted : Friday, January 03, 2020 8:46:39 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
Ericsson
#14209 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 7:40:30 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,161
Location: NAIROBI
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren


By name only
obiero
#14210 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 8:13:09 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren


By name only

Watch and learn
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
sparkly
#14211 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 4:15:40 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,654
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren


By name only

Watch and learn


Your KShs 3.3m investment in KQ is now worth KShs 800k. What exactly are we supposed to learn?
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#14212 Posted : Saturday, January 04, 2020 5:32:36 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: 12,506
Location: nairobi
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren


By name only

Watch and learn


Your KShs 3.3m investment in KQ is now worth KShs 800k. What exactly are we supposed to learn?

There are moving parts to the saga.. You need to wait until the AGM to know. But wishing KQ away is naive
COOP 5,500 ABP12.6; HF 2,000 ABP 5.90; KCB 7,500 ABP 36; KNRE 100,000 ABP 2.90; KQ 392,100 ABP 8.32
sparkly
#14213 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 9:56:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,654
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=obiero]It is finished
https://youtu.be/fWyUlX3bZ5U[/quote]


Good riddance for bad rubbish...

Kilavuka amekuja na offer wazimu ya KES 2,020 . Lets see whether the black man shall excel. He is intelligent enough



KQ is past sell by date... The mess is massive... massive....


Will it survive till April

It will outlive our great grandchildren


By name only

Watch and learn


Your KShs 3.3m investment in KQ is now worth KShs 800k. What exactly are we supposed to learn?

There are moving parts to the saga.. You need to wait until the AGM to know. But wishing KQ away is naive



What can possibly happen at the shareholders' meeting apart from lamentation by minority?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Ericsson
#14214 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:26:10 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,161
Location: NAIROBI
https://www.businessdail...8836-v0o7hlz/index.html

Emirates Airlines has announced discounted air ticket prices of up to 29.4 percent for Nairobi customers on three of its routes, raising competition for its rivals such as Kenya Airways that flies to the same destinations.

The airline has reduced ticket prices for flights to Dubai, London and Beijing in a promotion that runs until January 21.

Customers are allowed to book flights from January 7, 2020 to November 30, 2020.

Under the promotion, passengers on a return air ticket flying from Nairobi to Dubai on an economy class ticket will pay $484 (Sh48,859), down from $535 (Sh54,008), representing a nine percent price discount.

Passengers flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $1,405 (Sh141,834) down from $1,991 (Sh200,991), representing a 29.4 per cent price cut.
Passengers flying to London on an economy class ticket (return) will pay $776 (Sh78,337), down from $985 (Sh99,435), representing a 21.2 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $2,445 (Sh246,822), down from $3,219 (Sh324,958), representing a 24 per cent price cut.

Passengers on Emirates Airlines flights from Nairob to Beijing on a return economy class ticket will pay $823 (Sh83,081), down from $942 (Sh95,094), representing a 12.6 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $4,062 (Sh410,058) ,down from $4, 928 (Sh497,481) representing a 17.5 per cent price cut.
VituVingiSana
#14215 Posted : Monday, January 06, 2020 11:40:28 PM
Rank: Chief


Joined: 1/3/2007
Posts: 16,869
Location: Nairobi
@Ericsson - Thanks for this. Let me see what deals are available given there is a dividend on its way on the 15th.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
maka
#14216 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 8:56:04 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 4/22/2010
Posts: 11,317
Location: Nairobi
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Emirates-cuts-ticket-prices-in-promotion/4003102-5408836-v0o7hlz/index.html

Emirates Airlines has announced discounted air ticket prices of up to 29.4 percent for Nairobi customers on three of its routes, raising competition for its rivals such as Kenya Airways that flies to the same destinations.

The airline has reduced ticket prices for flights to Dubai, London and Beijing in a promotion that runs until January 21.

Customers are allowed to book flights from January 7, 2020 to November 30, 2020.

Under the promotion, passengers on a return air ticket flying from Nairobi to Dubai on an economy class ticket will pay $484 (Sh48,859), down from $535 (Sh54,008), representing a nine percent price discount.

Passengers flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $1,405 (Sh141,834) down from $1,991 (Sh200,991), representing a 29.4 per cent price cut.
Passengers flying to London on an economy class ticket (return) will pay $776 (Sh78,337), down from $985 (Sh99,435), representing a 21.2 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $2,445 (Sh246,822), down from $3,219 (Sh324,958), representing a 24 per cent price cut.

Passengers on Emirates Airlines flights from Nairob to Beijing on a return economy class ticket will pay $823 (Sh83,081), down from $942 (Sh95,094), representing a 12.6 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $4,062 (Sh410,058) ,down from $4, 928 (Sh497,481) representing a 17.5 per cent price cut.



These Middle East carriers will obliterate @KQ ...Cheaper tickets,proper service,better planes, poaching the best staff (Station Manager Seychelles just moved to Qatar)...Like I said KQ is just completely dead.
possunt quia posse videntur
Ericsson
#14217 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 4:19:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,161
Location: NAIROBI
KQ hits a low of ksh.1.89 a share.
Pre consolidation,this would have been sh.0.47 per share
sparkly
#14218 Posted : Tuesday, January 07, 2020 4:50:17 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,654
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Ericsson wrote:
KQ hits a low of ksh.1.89 a share.
Pre consolidation,this would have been sh.0.47 per share


Watch and learn Sad Sad
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#14219 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 9:16:21 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/20/2015
Posts: 2,732
Location: Mombasa
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Emirates-cuts-ticket-prices-in-promotion/4003102-5408836-v0o7hlz/index.html

Emirates Airlines has announced discounted air ticket prices of up to 29.4 percent for Nairobi customers on three of its routes, raising competition for its rivals such as Kenya Airways that flies to the same destinations.

The airline has reduced ticket prices for flights to Dubai, London and Beijing in a promotion that runs until January 21.

Customers are allowed to book flights from January 7, 2020 to November 30, 2020.

Under the promotion, passengers on a return air ticket flying from Nairobi to Dubai on an economy class ticket will pay $484 (Sh48,859), down from $535 (Sh54,008), representing a nine percent price discount.

Passengers flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $1,405 (Sh141,834) down from $1,991 (Sh200,991), representing a 29.4 per cent price cut.
Passengers flying to London on an economy class ticket (return) will pay $776 (Sh78,337), down from $985 (Sh99,435), representing a 21.2 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $2,445 (Sh246,822), down from $3,219 (Sh324,958), representing a 24 per cent price cut.

Passengers on Emirates Airlines flights from Nairob to Beijing on a return economy class ticket will pay $823 (Sh83,081), down from $942 (Sh95,094), representing a 12.6 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $4,062 (Sh410,058) ,down from $4, 928 (Sh497,481) representing a 17.5 per cent price cut.



These Middle East carriers will obliterate @KQ ...Cheaper tickets,proper service,better planes, poaching the best staff (Station Manager Seychelles just moved to Qatar)...Like I said KQ is just completely dead.


Watch and learn!
John 5:17But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Ericsson
#14220 Posted : Wednesday, January 08, 2020 10:41:49 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 8,161
Location: NAIROBI
Spikes wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Emirates-cuts-ticket-prices-in-promotion/4003102-5408836-v0o7hlz/index.html

Emirates Airlines has announced discounted air ticket prices of up to 29.4 percent for Nairobi customers on three of its routes, raising competition for its rivals such as Kenya Airways that flies to the same destinations.

The airline has reduced ticket prices for flights to Dubai, London and Beijing in a promotion that runs until January 21.

Customers are allowed to book flights from January 7, 2020 to November 30, 2020.

Under the promotion, passengers on a return air ticket flying from Nairobi to Dubai on an economy class ticket will pay $484 (Sh48,859), down from $535 (Sh54,008), representing a nine percent price discount.

Passengers flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $1,405 (Sh141,834) down from $1,991 (Sh200,991), representing a 29.4 per cent price cut.
Passengers flying to London on an economy class ticket (return) will pay $776 (Sh78,337), down from $985 (Sh99,435), representing a 21.2 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $2,445 (Sh246,822), down from $3,219 (Sh324,958), representing a 24 per cent price cut.

Passengers on Emirates Airlines flights from Nairob to Beijing on a return economy class ticket will pay $823 (Sh83,081), down from $942 (Sh95,094), representing a 12.6 per cent price cut.

Those flying on the same route on a business class ticket will pay $4,062 (Sh410,058) ,down from $4, 928 (Sh497,481) representing a 17.5 per cent price cut.



These Middle East carriers will obliterate @KQ ...Cheaper tickets,proper service,better planes, poaching the best staff (Station Manager Seychelles just moved to Qatar)...Like I said KQ is just completely dead.


Watch and learn!


Has gone quiet
Users browsing this topic
Guest (14)
723 Pages«<709710711712713>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.