Not able to login? Read this!
To use the community effectively, please note the following:
1. Everyone is welcome to access the tools, forums and resources on Wazua. If you’ve been a user of StocksKenya.com simply Sign-In. New users will need to Register.
2. For existing users, note that quotes have been removed from all old user names. Hence sign in with Njunge as opposed to Njung’e.
3. For existing users, your username and password should give access to the forum. If your credentials do not work (probably if your old password had less than 7 characters), then please add the following characters to your password - 19765 e.g oldpwd19765. In case your credentials still do not work, simply use the Lost Password option and the current password will be sent to your email. If all fails, please send mail to email@example.com, specifyng your old username, and the password will be sent to you.
4. Wazua is divided into five communities: Investor, Groups, SME, Market and Club SK . Different colour is used to denote each section.
5. On the community HOME you have access to the following items:
a. Top threads: very latest posts from entire Wazua
b. Services & Tools: access to tools provided in each community
c. Forums: quick access to top discussions in each community
d. Resources: quick access to articles in each community
e. Notice boards: containing announcements
f. News updates: snapshot of latest news about business and wealth
g. Events calendar: diary of all events from Wazua
h. Sponsored links: additional links from our partner
6. To access any forum, simply click on any thread. If you’re logged in you will note the following features:
§ below the date bar, system will indicate your user name
§ on same line you will have access to Inbox | Search | Active Topics | My Profile | Members | Logout
§ Below the name of the current thread post reply, new topic and quote options will also be available
7. Using Wazua will be a journey of discovery. However, we can assist if you’re stuck: firstname.lastname@example.org.